Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] (4284 Views)

How Possible Is It To Use Twitter Without Downloading VPN Now / How Possible Is This Phone 4gb Ram + 64gb Rom @ N7,999 / How Possible Is It To Have Two Active Data Bundles On One Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
Update!!!

Thanks to everyone that commented and the advices you all gave me. I have gotten my package few minutes ago.

I was called by the woman at the counter to come and collect it.

And I have collected it.

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Onyeka90210(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2022
grin

27 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Chaos14: 12:44pm On May 06, 2022
Onyeka90210:
grin
Comrade carry vawulence well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by WeedAddict: 12:51pm On May 06, 2022

Let the vawulence begin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by PapaNnamdi: 1:18pm On May 06, 2022
Why will you use nipost,
Nipost is a useless dead courier ..

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Why will you use nipost,
Nipost is a useless dead courier ..

I made a mistake using them.

But I'd like to know if it's possible that they have withheld package sent through them since last month.

It's over a month now and the tracking number isn't working either.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Jspider22: 1:32pm On May 06, 2022
You’ve been scammed
Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
Jspider22:
You’ve been scammed
Thanks

That's why I brought the matter here.....to confirm if I have been scammed before I call out the seller.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Okikiola914(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2022
Is it registered mail or ordinary mail? If it is ordinary mail, Yes it is possible but if it's registered mail, then it is No, it's not possible

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Sucre6: 3:30pm On May 06, 2022
Op they aff scam you

13 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 06, 2022
wetin concern puskin or putin abi pussy?
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
Okikiola914:
Is it registered mail or ordinary mail? If it is ordinary mail, Yes it is possible but if it's registered mail, then it is No, it's not possible

I don't understand the question..

Which one is ordinary mail and registered mail?

I don't understand how these things work...

I don't know which one it is...
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Okikiola914(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2022
vickertony:

I don't understand the question..

Which one is ordinary mail and registered mail?

I don't understand how these things work...

I don't know which one it is...
Ordinary mail is sending items without tracking id, it's very cheap like N50-N100 stamp can do that. While registered mail has tracking number, it's not too cheap compare to ordinary mail

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by puskin: 4:12pm On May 06, 2022
vickertony:
Hi guys,

Let me start by mentioning Puskin here...

Good day Sir.

At least I have done transactions with you back in the day...(From the Betting thread)

Now back to the matter...

I want to call out a seller here.... but before I do, I would love to confirm something.

Is it possible for NIPOST to delay delivery of a package for over a month?

Like from Lagos to Abia state...

The package isn't from over seas ooo

Just From Lagos to Abia state.

Another question...

Is it true NIPOST can't track packages sent via their platform because their server is down?

I would love to know before I proceed to call out the seller and post evidence of transactions made.

Thanks.

I have no idea.
NIPOST is another entity entirely though they have improved over the years.

What I know is if the person did send U a package thru NIPOST, he must have an acknowledgement slip or something showing NIPOST received a package from him for delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
puskin:

I have no idea.
NIPOST is another entity entirely though they have improved over the years.

What I know is if the person did send U a package thru NIPOST, he must have an acknowledgement slip or something showing NIPOST received a package from him for delivery.

Thanks for your response.

The seller sent me a receipt that was given to him by NIPOST.

The problem is that the tracking number on the receipt isn't working and its been a month now and I haven't received anything.

I asked the seller if he will refund me, if i don't get the package - he said he can't refund me, that I should relax that I will get the package.

That's how I have been relaxing till now.

Although the money isn't that big, but this is bad.

I just want to confirm if its possible to take that long before I mention the moniker here.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2022
Okikiola914:

Ordinary mail is sending items without tracking id, it's very cheap like N50-N100 stamp can do that. While registered mail has tracking number, it's not too cheap compare to ordinary mail

The seller sent me a receipt and on the receipt there's a tracking number. The tracking number doesn't work.

So, I don't know if it's registered mail or ordinary mail.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by PapaNnamdi: 5:23pm On May 06, 2022
vickertony:

I made a mistake using them.

But I'd like to know if it's possible that they have withheld package sent through them since last month.

It's over a month now and the tracking number isn't working either.

Yes, they are criminals,
Send expensive phones through them and their staff with open ur package and declare it missing,
Crooks,

You can't track ur package under nipost,

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Yes, they are criminals,
Send expensive phones through them and their staff with open ur package and declare it missing,
Crooks,

You can't track ur package under nipost,

Okay.

It wasn't phone per se.. It's phone accessories.

What do you suggest I do?

Because If I don't receive what I paid for...

I deserve to be refunded...
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by TheWolfen(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2022
Why won't the tracking number work?
Let's assume nipost servers are down that shouldn't even last for more than 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:22pm On May 06, 2022
You shouldn’t have used NIPOST, you should have opted for those buses or use DHL and the likes.
Truth is, you can’t confirm if you have been scammed because NIPOST dey give headache normally! They could have misplaced it too.

It’s either you were scammed or Nipost must have misplaced your item.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Okikiola914(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2022
vickertony:

The seller sent me a receipt and on the receipt there's a tracking number. The tracking number doesn't work.

So, I don't know if it's registered mail or ordinary mail.
It's a registered mail, so your item can't lost. Ask the seller to go to Nipost and ask for the item if he is saying the truth oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Okikiola914(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2022
It's possible the item might have arrived but mayb the delivery person in charge of it at Nipost didn't do the calling. If that is the case, they will return the item back. The seller should go to Nipost to know what is happening

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
Okikiola914:

It's a registered mail, so your item can't lost. Ask the seller to go to Nipost and ask for the item if he is saying the truth oooo.

According to him, he has already been there.

He said Nipost told him sit at home in East affected the delivery. Also, they can't track it from there end and the items isn't in Lagos.

The whole stuff just tire me.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by PapaNnamdi: 7:00pm On May 06, 2022
vickertony:

Okay.

It wasn't phone per se.. It's phone accessories.

What do you suggest I do?

Because If I don't receive what I paid for...

I deserve to be refunded...

U just have to wait, no be seller fault,
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Terrence99: 8:22pm On May 06, 2022
I once sent a package through Nipost registered mail from Ikeja to Ajah and it used 2 weeks. It was when I did madness for them that it arrived in 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by ChoCho54(f): 8:26pm On May 06, 2022
vickertony:

According to him, he has already been there.

He said Nipost told him sit at home in East affected the delivery. Also, they can't track it from there end and the items isn't in Lagos.

The whole stuff just tire me.
Have you gone to Nipost office? If the goods are not there, then seller must go to whom he gave it to raise dust. Failure to do this, then he scammed you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Have you gone to Nipost office? If the goods are not there, then seller must go to whom he gave it to raise dust. Failure to do this, then he scammed you.

I have been to post office here. I met a woman at the counter, she said the package has not reached umuahia yet.

The seller said he checked post office where he sent the goods, they told him it's no longer there and they can't track it, also that there server is down.

So, for 1 month and few days now, I have been waiting.

I'm not even sure I will receive the stuff again.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

U just have to wait, no be seller fault,

That's why I haven't called out the seller yet but I don try to wait bro.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by ChoCho54(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2022
vickertony:

I have been to post office here. I met a woman at the counter, she said the package has not reached umuahia yet.

The seller said he checked post office where he sent the goods, they told him it's no longer there and they can't track it, also that there server is down.

So, for 1 month and few days now, I have been waiting.

I'm not even sure I will receive the stuff again.
confirm if the server is truly down and for how long. Otherwise, call the seller out already.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by vickertony(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
You shouldn’t have used NIPOST, you should have opted for those buses or use DHL and the likes.
Truth is, you can’t confirm if you have been scammed because NIPOST dey give headache normally! They could have misplaced it too.

It’s either you were scammed or Nipost must have misplaced your item.

I made a mistake using NIPOST....the seller suggested speedaf and because I didn't have enough cash on me then, I opted for NIPOST.

The problem now is that since I can't get what I ordered for - I asked seller if he will be refunding me, he said he's not refunding me.

So I should leave my money for him?

I no even know if him scam, since the stuff isn't trackable.

Let me just have small patience, I will update this thread with everything and tag the seller.

Coz I'm tired of waiting...the not refunding part na em de vex me pass.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Kriss216: 10:00pm On May 06, 2022
Terrence99:
I once sent a package through Nipost registered mail from Ikeja to Ajah and it used 2 weeks. It was when I did madness for them that it arrived in 48 hours.
You used NIPOST for Ikeji to Ajah

You be real ancient man, Chief.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Terrence99: 10:13pm On May 06, 2022
Kriss216:

You used NIPOST for Ikeji to Ajah

You be real ancient man, Chief.

Was registered post. Those guys that use Nipost courier bikes.
Big, big mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) / Infinix Hot 2 Will Likely Get 6.0 Marshmallow Update This Month / Iphone 14 Or Samsung S23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.