Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) (42663 Views)

Is This The Most Underrated Grain In Nigeria? See Pic / How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities? / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

smelly hole dripping blood?
That's for your mum
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Impregnable101: 10:53pm On May 06, 2022
Adewale1603:
find a plywood or plank wood and put on top of that fridge, before placing the hot plate cooker on it
Okay, thanks
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Impregnable101: 10:54pm On May 06, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Ohhh .. well done. Pls share location too.. wink
somewhere in Benin city

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Impregnable101: 10:55pm On May 06, 2022
Ninisun:

That hotplate will spoil that refrigerator. Get a wooden surface for it na.
okay, thanks
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
Okay, thanks
your kitchen should have a cabinet, that's where you supposed to place the hot plate cooker directly.

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:14pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's for your mum
Lolsssss, kpele. Abi no bi so?
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2022
This evil party must be rejected by all means

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by West2019(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
I didn't voted for the calamitous government o
ok ooo
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2022
grin grin alright
Impregnable101:
somewhere in Benin city
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Collyti19: 11:35pm On May 06, 2022
Na the ajebos they complain pass
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:56am On May 07, 2022
And this idiot called zoo are not aware of this rather thier only problem is the south east

Mad people ...
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by omoyeni37: 4:24am On May 07, 2022
Holuweryemmyc:
Please I need location of egg poultry in Osogbo or where I can get eggs in wholesale price
Where is your location in oshogbo?
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by shantti(m): 5:04am On May 07, 2022
bigcee:

I will finish that groundnut within two days grin

Una dey carry the bottle reach house shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by shantti(m): 5:08am On May 07, 2022
AnthonyAk:
Lol u want to come to Canada where egusi will cost you $150 for a pot? Careful what u wish for

Haba, if I should come there, nah to plant my own egusi, onugbo, ugu, pepper and onions for my backyard

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:
We're almost at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, we see light and not have to go through another long tunnel. smiley
Multinational speaker Maria.. cheesy

With a Buhari pro max in the person of Tinubu doing everything to rule Naija, nsogbu di.

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:54am On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Sis! Heavens forbid! cheesy
The sis.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2022
oz4real83:
I just have pity on our women who go to the market, the prices of things are enough to give somebody high blood pressure. May God bless our responsible women who manage our homes and also we the men who make all the sacrifices to ensure that there is food on the table despite Buhari's wickedness.
Amen.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 07, 2022
No jokes anymore, to feed is a serious challenge
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 07, 2022
Where did you buy this plenty meat for 1,500?
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by intruder15(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

10, 20, or 30 years from now you will be laughing at most of the things giving you a headache today.
Be positive.

lipsrsealed

No be with mouth o. Na PVC de do the trick
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by batb: 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
Bergwinho:
you even dey enjoy self....wey me still dey find wetin I go put for belle since morning...kobo no dey for pocket chaiiiiii.
...and you are typing on nairaland instead of you to hit the street and work! Hunger no sabi anybody o!
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Munzy14:

The sis.. grin grin grin grin

Eh!
O kporo m, ma kpogwara ya. cheesy

A machakwahu ihe ha mega o.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Ucloaded01: 2:11pm On May 07, 2022
Impregnable101:

Country is finished! Abeg who get sure link to Japa enter Canada should please DM me cry cry

Food stuffs and other things are very cheap at APC Int'l market all over the country. Only those that voted buhaha shop there. grin
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:15pm On May 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Multinational speaker Maria.. cheesy

With a Buhari pro max in the person of Tinubu doing everything to rule Naija, nsogbu di.

He will not succeed.
Nigerians are awake now.

What do you think about suspending every reality shows until after the elections? Especially BBN...
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 2:37pm On May 07, 2022
Kizyte:
Take heart bro! This homemade smoothie (Pineapple, Watermelon and Banana) cost me N2,700
I'm gonna try this smoothie combo out ASAP... I think the recipe will be online. wink
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Kizyte(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

I'm gonna try this smoothie combo out ASAP... I think the recipe will be online. wink
Just peel and blend the quantity of your choice, remove watermelon seeds before blending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 3:00pm On May 07, 2022
Kizyte:
Just peel and blend the quantity of your choice, remove watermelon seeds before blending.
@Kizyte,
Thanks for the feedback.
I'll do just that. Have a great
week ahead. smiley

All the best.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Eh!
O kporo m, ma kpogwara ya. cheesy

A machakwahu ihe ha mega o.
grin grin how do you feel when they mistake you for a bro?

I wonder where the male vibe is coming from? Because a hu ga m hu ya with you o.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin how do you feel when they mistake you for a bro?

I wonder where the male vibe is coming from? Because a hu ga m hu ya with you o.

O nwehu ihe m kporo ya.
A ma m na e nwere m some masculine vibe.

O ga wu maka na I buru uzo mara m na thread nri.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Lordave: 5:26pm On May 07, 2022
oz4real83:
I just have pity on our women who go to the market, the prices of things are enough to give somebody high blood pressure. May God bless our responsible women who manage our homes and also we the men who make all the sacrifices to ensure that there is food on the table despite Buhari's wickedness.
The same women are holding a solidarity rally for Hahaha Bello in Ondo state.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

He will not succeed.
Nigerians are awake now.

What do you think about suspending every reality shows until after the elections? Especially BBN...
Reality shows are not Nigerian problem, Infact they help us forget the worries like in game of football.

Again, to be honest, Buhari knows the next president..It is a case of what must be, must be..

Mu na gi enwehu di say na the decision sef cheesy
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Reality shows are not Nigerian problem, Infact they help us forget the worries like in game of football.

Again, to be honest, Buhari knows the next president..It is a case of what must be, must be..

Mu na gi enwehu di say na the decision sef cheesy

BBN wu the biggest distraction anyi nwere. cheesy
Before ha na e mechala ya, ndi omekome e mela anyi iwa! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) / Look At The Snake We Killed. / See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.