Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant (40412 Views)

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
she will get pregnant finish and start jumping up and down for child support
cheesy As in eh. Serpent and woman are like 5 and 6. They are just there to make a man's life terrible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Sunnyski: 3:44pm On May 06, 2022
Eyaa she wanted to be a babymama

5 Likes

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Sunnyski: 3:45pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Bad woman kwa. A bad rep.

Have you seen your gender?

1 Like

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by zedegit: 3:45pm On May 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
she wants that child support money money so bad , evil oyibo women, how I wish them go take false rape allegations like this serious too

It's complicated. She's already married. She did it to her lover.
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by samiabigail: 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
when you need the @FutureIsFemale she no go show undecided

na where Man rapes 7-year-old girl she go be FTC undecided rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by BarrElChapo(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
A married woman for that matter.

1 Like

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by skywalker240(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
Babygreene:
"The woman's husband"...she married and playing "away games"?
I thought I was the only one who noticed this

Menh, white men are the real ODGs of SIMP licity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2022
The west are confused
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Remman(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2022
Give am belle na! undecided na wa o!
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Gamesmart: 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
Feminists will hate this with a passion!

Apatheticme?

3 Likes

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Foodlovers: 4:04pm On May 06, 2022
This matter shock me

1 Like

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Lumig: 4:16pm On May 06, 2022

I dey fear who no fear woman o shocked
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by bluefilm: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
Bitch wants to trap a brother into marriage or child support.

God really saved the brother.

3 Likes

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Tvoice: 4:19pm On May 06, 2022
Na wa , nor be only naija things for dey happen

1 Like

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by Edyice: 4:44pm On May 06, 2022
The lady wants to get pregnant, with the baby around, forcefully marry the dude then divorce him so she can bill madness from him grin

Many way to cash out . Thats what women do in Develop countries..

Just imagine 7 divorce shocked husband
Imagine the free money
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by omorttee4u(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
If it's America, they would give the case to the woman, term the man recklessness to pay the child's right.

I wouldn't blame the jury so much like that, let's have a look at the whereabouts of the child ,when the mother is serving a jail term.

At the same time, these women must be put in order, is getting rampant these days!
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by sapphiremustdie: 4:58pm On May 06, 2022
samiabigail:
when you need the @FutureIsFemale she no go show undecided

na where Man rapes 7-year-old girl she go be FTC undecided rubbish
Very useless lady.....She is also Sapphire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by themanderon: 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
Bed buddy indeed.
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
Hahaha grin angry grin angry Desperado

1 Like

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
I appear on the pitch with my own jerseys. I no wear your own. cool
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by emzynuel1: 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
All this other gender ehnn

Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2022
derecho:
Even the judge confuse
Sperm burglar at 39...This one go steal another person pikin soon.

This just reminds me of that African saying:
A prostitute is usually unperturbed about childlessness when she's young but would cry bitterly when she's old.
Not even prostitute buh women in general
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by techWriter3: 5:12pm On May 06, 2022
This is serious It disciplined obvious the girl did more
Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by apatheticme(f): 5:17pm On May 06, 2022
Gamesmart:
Feminists will hate this with a passion!

Apatheticme?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra / Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.