Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (47739 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Passionate1(m): 5:07am On May 07, 2022
Hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by davidtemi(m): 5:28am On May 07, 2022
straighttalk:
Yahoo boyz treatment await her
some guys dat are desperate to Bleep her will do anytin to get d money.

My judgement:
Any guy dat is caught in a bad way of making money, d girlfriend should be arrested first wit plenty jail term
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Alsenora: 5:30am On May 07, 2022
If some men are not stupid this entitled mass of immorality will not be spewing rubbish. Many has refused to outgrow the stage reasoning is based on lust and being selfish...what is her value?...just her body i guess...something that will tarnish in few years .
ubest007:
And she dey portray herself role model.. A very immature person. NBS, you're not ok o
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by icnaija(f): 5:30am On May 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvrTH3Dgbrs

A complete video guide to claim your Memebank airdrop.

Another web3 project, don't miss it
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by matm: 5:31am On May 07, 2022
What of broke women

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Tzar(m): 5:33am On May 07, 2022
Imagine what an empty, diseased and useless wh*re is saying o.
Only in Nigeria will you see a woman who has zero value to add to any man (broke or not) bragging about how she only accomodates men of value!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by dreu2fine(m): 5:40am On May 07, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/
Because of toootooo una go dey talk anyhow n u depend on men's money

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Makinaki: 5:42am On May 07, 2022
Wetin this ugly shepopotamus dey talk? Abeg go siddon jare.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nyascobar1414: 5:54am On May 07, 2022
frozen70:

For once wise up and post decent contents

You got in through that hole

Moulded with blood and

Pass out through that hole with blood

Up till now, you made that same hole your pleasure island except when the blood is coming out

What is the problem with you

Were you not made out from there

Just respect yourself and nature

That same hole you are making mockery of is capable of disorganizing your entire life

Stfu... P.usy only disorganizes guys that cant control their d!ck..

Smelly bl00d everywhere...

Tuehhh,for your gender oo

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Makinaki: 5:54am On May 07, 2022
Bravetunde:

STFU coword,who introduced tribalism in Nigeria,afonjas in person of awolowo.
Who introduced street and school cultism afonjas in person of wole soyinka.
Who introduced ritualissm,afonjas and they are still the head quarters of rituallist.
Who introduced fraud,afonjas oluwole.
Who introduced love portion,afonjas they still hawk jujuj plus agbo everywhere.
Who introduced occut that people sacrifice their parents, children etc for wealth afonjas introduce ogbonnnnni confraternity.
Who introduced Yahoo plus that has finished our youth afonjas.
Upon that they are liars, backstabbetrs, betrayass and kriminals
Afonjas are the worstt set of africans.infact ss/se prefer northerners to them that is why we are willing to vote atiku if no ss/se man clinch the tickets but won't vote for them.
Fearr fearr cowordds

Wow, just read what a grown man has written. I'm just speechless.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Kpengla(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2022
Tokunbo nyansh and pussy

Abi na Nigeria use sef
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nyascobar1414: 5:56am On May 07, 2022
frozen70:

It doesn't really work that way

If your wife earns more than you and runs the family for you financially, just humble and respect yourself, then there won't be issues

F!sh bra!n.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nyascobar1414: 5:58am On May 07, 2022
SoapQueen:
It is a crime for broke boys to have an erection.

Get yo ass up and work!!!

And when they are rich.. They will never be loyal to one cooch!e...

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Elidrisy20: 5:58am On May 07, 2022
Apart from that big yansh,wetin you get?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Legacyy(m): 6:00am On May 07, 2022
Last last na dog go still drill dis one
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by icnsystem(m): 6:02am On May 07, 2022
What am seeing here Is a hungry Grizzly Bear shocked.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Toks2008(m): 6:04am On May 07, 2022
Dont blame her but blame the simpletons who spend so much on women that have no value except to offer their bodies for money.

BTW if every man is like me,she may have to beg for attention cos very big ass is disgusting to me. Onion booty is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by wolebest: 6:08am On May 07, 2022
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Sheriman(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2022
joelbooks:
Am sorry to say...Igbos have officially given Yoruba this girl
We don't want her take her back!!
She is a very rude and uncouth lady
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2022
Seankhalifa:
I will train my daughter to not depend on man... Godforbid for dis kind woman... dat y some men look down on women... lady's pls mk ur own money... alot of gals are rich with out men... only pervert take dis kind of lady serious..
and what do you think she is doing? Isn't She is making her own money too?

I think you should have said ladies should make their money legitimately without selling their bodies. You just have to be specific when dealing with ladies.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 6:39am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he chatted you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood

Which so many men have died because of it. undecided Hole wey don swallow great men because d can't resist the hole day drips with blood.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by GooodHardDick: 6:42am On May 07, 2022
Digmygold:

Is your mother Nigerian? If yes, then she's their presido.

Have warned you SIMP not to ever quote me Again on nairaland
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by vee22: 6:42am On May 07, 2022
Ladies are smart when a lady has little money she claims she dont need a man cos she is used to receiving but when men have we tend to uplift them.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by victorv12(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/

You will know that she is from a very poor background. Ashewo!
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by victorv12(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Should we tell her

ASHAWO

Yes oooo! ASHEWO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Adedaniel211(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2022
Olosho PLC.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by juniorstar(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2022
Walking sex doll...with her black and stretch mark laden axxx. What does she even have to contribute in a conversation.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2022
frozen70:

I referring to you that only reasons when you are neck deep there
I really like that hole
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Coldie(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2022
This old cargo way don pass menopause. So if I be rich man I go leave people like nengi, Diane, khloe, Cee Cee, mercy, Nancy isime, Dj nipple etc come dae chat with u.
Men don suffer
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by 9japride(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2022
Everyone one is now a celebrity. In that case, those who acted drama in the churches should also be called celebrity? And their daily gist should be on nairaland, even though they might just be making some nasty jokes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan / Tonto Dike And Juliet Ibrahim Hit Escape Club / Phyno & Aubameyang Could Be Blood Brothers,Nigerians React On Twitter(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.