Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? (769 Views)

Court Orders Binance To Release Names, Details Of Nigerians Trading On Platform / Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by dlondonbadboy: 4:43pm On May 06, 2022
I need help people of God. Is it possible?
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by dawnomike(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
dlondonbadboy:
I need help people of God. Is it possible?
Nope!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by AMI3(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2022
What was ur plan?
Before that thought came into ur mind
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by elvhinzey(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2022
To him who believes; all things are possible.

There must be a way out, man.
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by dlondonbadboy: 10:42pm On May 06, 2022
The usdt in your binance is the same as the usd right? So why can't I transfer to my dollar account?
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by dlondonbadboy: 10:43pm On May 06, 2022
AMI3:
What was ur plan?
Before that thought came into ur mind

Importation and good exchange rate.
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by SilentVboy: 10:58pm On May 06, 2022
dlondonbadboy:
The usdt in your binance is the same as the usd right? So why can't I transfer to my dollar account?
It's possible but it's not direct. It involves selling that usdt to get paid to an ewallet
Thereafter, you use virtual card from there and follow another step.

It just that the step is not direct. It's one protocol after another. That is why many just exchange it for naira at once.
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? by Tdutch: 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
It's possible send me a DM. blacckband856@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Jumia Voucher For Sell / Where To Buy Ring Lights At Best Prices; Wholesale Or Retail / Business Opportunities Online That Work For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.