Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Enaira Could Be A Good Thing For All Vendors. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Enaira Could Be A Good Thing For All Vendors. (123 Views)

8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria / CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies / Can You Buy This Thing For 40k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Enaira Could Be A Good Thing For All Vendors. by Mrquote: 4:43pm On May 06, 2022
The speed wallet was brought by the CBN in form of our own Electronic Naira. But why are people not using it I have the Speed activated it and even sent some money to it but yet I haven't seen anyone that's using it.
The benefits I found in it.
1. There's no transaction fee attached to it
2. It quite easy to use
3. I find out that all you need to send money to another person is just by scanning their bar code or using the payment code.
4. You can easily link you wallet to you banking app and credit it from them.

Some pros
1. I can't transfer money from the speed wallet to my account directly
2. I haven't seen someone that uses the app so I can't spend the money I have on the app.
3. CBN are not doing enough PR to get people to use this app.
Why are we not embracing this new venture by CBN. This will be our own PayPal.

(1) (Reply)

Adire Supplier / Partnership For Lucrative Sachet Water Business / How To Start An Online Business In 3 Simple Steps, Without Shipping Any Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.