Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) (8706 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Juliusmomoh2: 5:25pm On May 06, 2022
Guys what is this and what is it use for ?

Any guys that can tell me what it's that and what it's use for, will definitely get something from me for dinner tongue

Ladies please don't comment first cos I know you know the answer grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Juliusmomoh2: 5:26pm On May 06, 2022
ladies any guy that know the answer correctly,, help me point him out grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Evergreen4(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2022
This is copper T. Used for prevention of pregnancy grin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Prevent: 5:28pm On May 06, 2022
Copper-t, Intrauterine coil or paragard iud.
Used for birth control.

To be candid my 21yrs old female cousin do not know about it because she is not married or a strumpet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Juliusmomoh2: 5:29pm On May 06, 2022
Evergreen4:
This is copper T. Used for prevention of pregnancy grin

NO
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by czarr(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2022
Iuc
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by muyico(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
Kayamata

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2022
thats the device that women put under their arm or vajayjay for contraception (up to 5yrs)...its called a Lond Acting Reversible Contraception aka LARC.

the only problem with this, is that you can feel it when touching the skin or penetrating and its kinda weird.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Prevent: 5:47pm On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats the device that women put under their arm or vajayjay for contraception (up to 5yrs)...its called a Lond Acting Reversible Contraception aka LARC.

the only problem with this, is that you can feel it when touching the skin or penetrating and its kinda weird.
you came late or we came late.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Halimaatz(f): 6:06pm On May 06, 2022
Prevent:
Copper-t, Intrauterine coil or paragard iud.
Used for birth control.

To be candid my 21yrs old female cousin does nt knows about it because she is not a strumpet or married.
pointed outlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Juliusmomoh2: 6:26pm On May 06, 2022
Halimaatz:
pointed outlipsrsealed
are you sure he got it?
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2022
I told von to leave that bitch alone she post on only fans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Medianna(f): 6:35pm On May 06, 2022
Interesting. Oyinbo na witch.
Just seeing and hearing about it for the first time

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Sndfrank: 6:36pm On May 06, 2022
Copper IUD or intrauterine coil it is used for birth control and emergency contraception within five days of unprotected sex. It is one of the most effective forms of birth control with a one-year failure rate around 0.7%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2022
Prevent:
you came late or we came late.

lol i came late!
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Drella(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2022
Medianna:
Interesting. Oyinbo na witch.
Just seeing and hearing about it for the first time

Abeg no use am o.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by kevovo: 7:34pm On May 06, 2022
They use it to block the hole between the vagina and the uterus.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by championship: 8:31pm On May 06, 2022
We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by virginprincess(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2022
Just seeing this for the first time, pls what's this?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by FRANSixx: 8:46pm On May 06, 2022
Earing

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Uniquetani1(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2022
Just seeing this too
I was thinking it will be something for bra

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 06, 2022
1.What Biochemical reaction does COPPER cause that makes it preferable..?
Why not Aluminum, stainless steel or bronze?

2. How does it relate to the uterine wall?

The FIRST PERSON that gets the answer correctly, gets #10,000. Just give me the microcellular details of what copper does. Expo is allowed.
But the First gets it.
I have started counting!
You have 2hours to provide the answer.
Starting from 9:pm Nigerian Time
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 06, 2022
Honestly, it looks like tap to me.... Lol
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by youngking22(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2022
It's an IUD implant, for prevention of pregnancy, quite unpopular amongst Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Tokskob2008: 9:23pm On May 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The FIRST PERSON that gets this gets #5000
Give me the microcellular details of what copper does. Expo is allowed.
But the First gets it.
I have started counting!
1: The Cu precipitates filling up the well are a product of an electrochemical corrosion reaction between dissolved copper (Cu , Cu ) in the brine and iron (Fe(0)) of the carbon steel liner. It was hypothesized that this reaction occurs not only within the borehole, but also on the outside of the casing at contact between casing and reservoir rock as well as in the pores of the reservoir rock. To verify the assumption of potential clogging of the rock pores as well as to quantify the reaction and to determine reaction kinetics, a flow-through experiment was designed mimicking the reaction at depth of the well between sandstone samples (24 cm Fontainebleau), steel (carbon steel or stainless steel), and artificial formation water containing 1 mM Cu at oxic or anoxic (O < 0.2 mg/L) conditions in dependence of temperature and salinity. Obtained experimental data served as input for a numerical reaction model to deepen the process understanding and that ultimately should be used to predict processes in the geothermal reservoir.

Copper causes corrosion while stainless and the rest don't.

2: Copper ions are associated with an inflammatory response in the uterus, making the sperm not to reach the egg to fertilize it and create an embryo.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by sunnx(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:

1: The Cu precipitates filling up the well are a product of an electrochemical corrosion reaction between dissolved copper (Cu , Cu ) in the brine and iron (Fe(0)) of the carbon steel liner. It was hypothesized that this reaction occurs not only within the borehole, but also on the outside of the casing at contact between casing and reservoir rock as well as in the pores of the reservoir rock. To verify the assumption of potential clogging of the rock pores as well as to quantify the reaction and to determine reaction kinetics, a flow-through experiment was designed mimicking the reaction at depth of the well between sandstone samples (24 cm Fontainebleau), steel (carbon steel or stainless steel), and artificial formation water containing 1 mM Cu at oxic or anoxic (O < 0.2 mg/L) conditions in dependence of temperature and salinity. Obtained experimental data served as input for a numerical reaction model to deepen the process understanding and that ultimately should be used to predict processes in the geothermal reservoir.

Copper causes corrosion while stainless and the rest don't.

2: Copper ions are associated with an inflammatory response in the uterus, making the sperm not to reach the egg to fertilize it and create an embryo.

If he got it kindly be kind and give h/her the money but to me I do not understand all been said.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2022
**yawns, I don’t know what y’all talking about, I’m just seen that metal for the first time in my entire life undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by sonofelizabeth(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The FIRST PERSON that gets the answer correctly, gets #10,000. Just give me the microcellular details of what copper does. Expo is allowed.
But the First gets it.
I have started counting!

1. Within the uterus, copper functions as a spermicide.
With aluminum, zinc or stainless steel, their prolonged use as IUDs has a high risk of intrauterine gradients that can likely accelerate corrosion and thus cause an infection potentially resulting in complications.

2. Within the uterine and tubal fluids, copper raises the quantities of copper ions, prostaglandins, and white blood cells.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by EDOSBROWN: 10:50pm On May 06, 2022
I GOT IT CORRECTLY, DROP THE MONEY HERE, 0125507966 GT BANK
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Dotman0001: 10:50pm On May 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

But the First gets it.

I have started counting!

1) inhibition of zinc-containing metalloenzymes in the uterus, cool ;
2) reduced activity in the endometrial steroid receptor, grin
3) production of low levels of human chorionic gonadotropin in the luteal phase, wink
4) depression of ovum transport through the uterine
5) The copper releases copper ions locally, which changes the lining of the uterus and the makeup of the cervical mucus.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by sonofelizabeth(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

But the First gets it.
I have started counting!

1. Within the uterus, copper functions as a spermicide.
With aluminum, zinc or stainless steel, their prolonged use as IUDs has a high risk of intrauterine gradients that can likely accelerate corrosion and thus cause an infection potentially resulting in complications.

2. Within the uterine and tubal fluids, copper raises the quantities of copper ions, prostaglandins, and white blood cells.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by WondaBeauty(f): 11:08pm On May 06, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Guys what is this and what is it use for ?

Any guys that can tell me what it's that and what it's use for, will definitely get something from me for dinner tongue

Ladies please don't comment first cos I know you know the answer grin

Oh, i remember this device

I think i have used it just once.

Let me keep shut for the guys to answer..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated Time-Table for Mr NL Interview / Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) / Who Is More Foolish Among This Guy And Girl (screenshot) 18+ Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.