Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? (284 Views)

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / Behaviour Of Men During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by Phock2sweet: 7:27pm On May 06, 2022
I had a small quarrel with my fiancee abi na fiance last month, I held her hand for her to.calm.down na so she carry teeth bite me.

last week the same thing.

I go vex bite person daughter to revenge o. I have never hit her before.

Stella, last warning!!!!

I don warn u
Re: Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On May 06, 2022
Phock2sweet:
I had a small quarrel with my fiancee abi na fiance last month, I held her hand for her to.calm.down na so she carry teeth bite me.

I go vex bite person daughter to revenge o. I have never hit her before. Stella, last warning!!!!
I don warn u
She bit you and you still call her your fiance why? Yet you are here to complain about what exactly? undecided

Don't you see that you are the one in need of help here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by Mindlog: 7:41pm On May 06, 2022
And she is still your fiancée? shocked
Re: Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2022
stella is trying to let you know that she is HUNGRY!!!! feed the babe, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by Phock2sweet: 7:49pm On May 06, 2022
Mindlog:
And she is still your fiancée? shocked
why are they always using teeth on us?
Re: Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by Phock2sweet: 7:49pm On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
stella is trying to let you know that she is HUNGRY!!!! feed the babe, abeg!
she eat pounded yam this evening
Re: Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by Emecson(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2022
Phock2sweet:
she eat pounded yam this evening
she needs something to chew not swallow

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Women That Are Allowed To Use Teeth And Bite Men During Argument? by Desperados(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
Phock2sweet:

I go vex bite person daughter to revenge o. I have never hit her before.

Stella, last warning!!!!

I don warn u

She dey bite the wrong place. She need to bite your head so that your brain go recorrect itself.

Una stil dey date, she dey bite and you stil call her ur fiancee.

When una don marry, then she go turn complete bulldog.

Bro, that is a bad attitude and you need to talk to her before she gets used to it.
Or else you might both give birth to MANY SUAREZ & WEREWOLF.

(drops pen).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multifunction Household Goods Portable Table Lamp Wireless Bluetooth Speaker / Video : Houshelp Arrested In Uganda Because She Tried To Sell Her Boss' Child / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.