Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car (46697 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
A woman in the area where I recide reportedly divorced her husband for buying a car instead of building a house.It was said that the divorced husband failed to listen to the wife to build a house and bought a car with the money they both raised.

What is our society turning into?

LadiesForever Jeon

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by xteve(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2022
Akpor!!!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
A woman in the area where I recide reportedly divorced her husband for buying a car instead of building a house.It was said that the divorced husband failed to listen to the wife to build a house and bought a car with the money they both raised.

LadiesForever Jeon

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

If am the woman, I will collect the car and use it for my children

Then go behind him buy a land and start building secretly

This is one of the reasons women builds house without their husband's consent

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation is what the family need not car

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

If am the woman, I will collect the car and use it for my children

Then go behind him buy a land and start building secretly

This is one of the reasons women builds house without their husband's consent

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car
According to the story, they already have a land.But the man refused to build a house and chose to buy a car living in a renting house.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On May 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
According to the story, they already have a land.But the man refused to build a house and chose to buy a car living in a renting house.

She should sell the land and she will use the money to buy another land in her name then build it gradually

That's how they make some women labour in vain and use the money to flex

When the time is running out he will now come to his senses

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 11:00pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

She should sell the land and she will use the money to buy another land in her name then build it gradually

That's how they make some women labour in vain and use the money to flex

When the time is running out he will now come to his senses
Selling the land will require the man's signature too.It's not possible for her alone to sell the land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On May 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Selling the land will require the man's signature too.It's not possible for her alone to sell the land.

Back to my previous post, she should collect the car

6 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 11:07pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

Back to my previous post, she should collect the car
Do you think this man will amicably give the keys to her? Some men are just retards.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 11:11pm On May 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Do you think this man will amicably give the keys to her? Some men are just retards.

If that may be the case

The woman knows what to do to him and his senses will reformat

Every woman knows and understands how to handle her spouse

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 2:59am On May 07, 2022
frozen70:

If that may be the case

The woman knows what to do to him and his senses will reformat

Every woman knows and understands how to handle her spouse
I hope you are not going infidelity.That will bring a total breakdown of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On May 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Is there some sort of mandate out there that decrees women can't divorce her husband for even this reason? Obviously she understands best why that act by her husband was the final straw. Why is this supposedly wrong of her? undecided

28 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 4:51am On May 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I hope you are not going infidelity.That will bring a total breakdown of the family.

Are we talking about infidelity here or we are talking about an irresponsible man like you, who doesn't have a better plan for his family but to use the family financial plans for his own pleasure just like you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 5:55am On May 07, 2022
frozen70:

Are we talking about infidelity here or we are talking about an irresponsible man like you, who doesn't have a better plan for his family but to use the family financial plans for his own pleasure just like you
I don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 5:58am On May 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is there some sort of mandate out there that decrees women can't divorce her husband for even this reason? Obviously she understands best why that act by her husband was the final straw. Why is this supposedly wrong of her? undecided
Did I sound like I blame the woman?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Desperados(m): 6:22am On May 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:

LadiesForever Jeon

Maybe the Car has a sitting-room at the front and 3 bedroom at the back,
then a toilet at the boot, a kitchen at the front engine compartment.

I think that man need better Brain Resetting-slap to wake he sense up.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On May 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Did I sound like I blame the woman?
I didn't accuse you of blaming the woman but asking questions to help us consider reality of these things a bit more. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Truvelisback(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:

LadiesForever Jeon
The man is a Fool. Na wetin him wan use car do? Car could break down at anytime and the price could depriciate with time but building a house is a lifetime investment. He could have rented some of the rooms while they live in 2rooms. I percieve they are even living in a rented appartment.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Saintmary(f): 7:15pm On May 07, 2022
Divorcing him is a wrong move right now.

After all the investments.

She played herself sha.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by emmanuelbrown26: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
Some men are just senseless in life. Being sensible is not all about age or level in society.
Was d car bought for commercial purpose? Hell no.
I know d man na confirm Yoruba man.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
The man is a Fool. Na wetin him wan use car do? Car could break down at anytime and the price could depriciate with time but building a house is a lifetime investment. He could have rented some of the rooms while they live in 2rooms. I percieve they are even living in a rented appartment.
Yes, they are living in a rented house, reason for the divorce.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 10:43pm On May 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't accuse you of blaming the woman but asking questions to help us consider reality of these things a bit more. undecided
I don't know his reason(s) for buying a car whe he has no house of his own.Looking at it literally, the man is at fault.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

Maybe the Car has a sitting-room at the front and 3 bedroom at the back,
then a toilet at the boot, a kitchen at the front engine compartment.

I think that man need better Brain Resetting-slap to wake he sense up.
Chai u no do better for the man.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 10:48pm On May 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Some men are just senseless in life. Being sensible is not all about age or level in society.
Was d car bought for commercial purpose? Hell no.
I know d man na confirm Yoruba man.
The man is from the North here o.He lives in Jalingo.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Dollywood(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2022
Lol. Is this a joke or what? She got options, she been cheating and now she's got an excuse to leave.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Truvelisback(m): 3:54am On May 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Yes, they are living in a rented house, reason for the divorce.
Lack of trust and breach of agreement must have led to that.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ObamaMessi: 6:25am On May 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lack of trust and breach of agreement must have led to that.
Exactly what some neighbours are saying.Family matter is verz complicated.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by VictorUSA(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2022
Dollywood:
Lol. Is this a joke or what? She got options, she been cheating and now she's got an excuse to leave.
Guy get A for this one.She was just looking for a slight mistake to leave so she can enjoy other men out there.Can someone tell me that since she left she never get a man into her?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Mindlog: 7:27am On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Guy get A for this one.She was just looking for a slight mistake to leave so she can enjoy other men out there. Can someone tell me that since she left she never get a man into her?

She is divorced and whatever she does with her genitals is none of anyone's business or is she obligated to be faithful to her ex-husband?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by emmanuelbrown26: 7:37am On May 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
The man is from the North here o.He lives in Jalingo.
Imagine aboki wan cruise life small. Well d koko bi say, en dun Tey wey d woman wan leave, she was just waiting for an opportunity to leave d marriage. Maybe one Alhaji dun dey give her some green and yellow signs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by greenie77: 8:31am On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Guy get A for this one.She was just looking for a slight mistake to leave so she can enjoy other men out there. Can someone tell me that since she left she never get a man into her?

Buying a car to cruise around town probably to attract ladies instead of channeling the joint fund to start building a house for the family, a slight mistake? The likelihood of the man having a habit of instant gratification, mismanaging funds before culminating with the car buying, can not be ruled out.

If it was the woman who mismanaged the money, your hypocritical self would justify why the husband is right in divorcing her and by the way, can you tell that since the marriage ended, the man has not had sex with another woman?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by VictorUSA(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2022
greenie77:

Buying a car to cruise around town probably to attract ladies instead of channeling the joint fund to start building a house for the family, a slight mistake? The likelihood of the man having a habit of instant gratification, mismanaging funds before culminating with the car buying, can not be ruled out.

If it was the woman who mismanaged the money, your hypocritical self would justify why the husband is right in divorcing her and by the way, can you tell that since the marriage ended, the man has not had sex with another woman?
He is a man, you don't judge him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by VictorUSA(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2022
Mindlog:

She is divorced and whatever she does with her genitals is none of anyone's business or she obligated to be faithful to her ex-husband?
Reason she divorce her husband is to be free to do anything with her pussy.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.