Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

A Phase I Would Never Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Phase I Would Never Forget (382 Views)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. / What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Phase I Would Never Forget by Whazar(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2022
Good evening Ndlers,

Today something a little big came my way and I was just reminiscing about my whole life before now and all I could do was just to burst into tears and thank Allah

I got rusticated from school (uni withheld) and the shame of facing my parents made me do some unimaginable things, I stopped going home and changed all my contacts because I was still making some cash online then but it all went down all of a sudden

I grew interest in betting and Bet9ja nearly finished my life, I went to Lagos and hustled , even did conductor before I approached one of my friend from uni to help me, nigga took me in and started hustling again with his laptop but man no collect , no soap I no bad, and he got tired of me and asked me to leave

I couldn’t go home so I went to another state in the SW to hustle again, omo I did bricklayer job for like 4 months straight up thinking I would be able to gather enough funds to start something but reverse was the case, I looked at the mirror one day and I was a shadow of myself. Omo !

One way sha baba God send my helper to me at a construction site because I was always behaving Porsche and spoke good English so the man just connect me oo even without caring to know anyone around me or even a family member I no go ever forget

I served him for 2 years and during the course I invited my mom to meet him and also visited home twice to settle all scores at home. I enrolled in a university in the state and I got my degrees in 2019.

The road was rough and we are still on it cons we are not there yet but I can only thank God

I just want to inspire some people going through hard times too cos it’s not easy

( a thread on front page about some very hard professions prompted this)

3 Likes

Re: A Phase I Would Never Forget by 2goodbobo(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2022
Good one bro. When you fall the only option left is to rise again and continue hustling. Never stay down or be discouraged about any bad situation you find yourself
Re: A Phase I Would Never Forget by Lilsameey: 11:22pm On May 06, 2022
Hmmmm, it's not easy. More grease to your elbows boss
Re: A Phase I Would Never Forget by InfernoNig: 7:21am On May 07, 2022
God's grace and blessings to everyone going through tough times but still keeping it real.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Bought A Dog. / Orgy (sex Party) / STORY] The Pastor’s Wife (episode 1-22)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.