Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution (15047 Views)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by MrHeff(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2022
Obafavour:

u knw nothing abt dis war

The ignorant is calling the Enlightened someone ignorant...

Anyway it is typical of you Putin sufferheads. You people are mostly sycophants, dimwitted, liars and all round foolish...

Whenever you people are hit with sound points, the next thing you do is tell the other person that they know nothing.

You do not attempt to expand on the knowledge you claim to know, just dismissive foolish nonsense.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Obafavour(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
MrHeff:

The ignorant is calling the Enlightened someone ignorant...

Anyway it is typical of you Putin sufferheads. You people are mostly sycophants, dimwitted, liars and all round foolish...

Whenever you people are hit with sound points, the next thing you do is tell the other person that they know nothing.

You do not attempt to expand on the knowledge you claim to know, just dismissive foolish nonsense.

See how u've foolishly show your stupidity.
I only write six words and u reply with insult, becos it hit you, if u're nt an ignoramus being as i've confirmed it, u would have replied with sense, to prove u knw something.
I have nothing to say to you lamebrain than to advice u to stop feeding urself with west lies.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by MrHeff(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2022
Obafavour:

See how u've foolishly show your stupidity.
I only write six words and u reply with insult, becos it hit you, if u're nt an ignoramus being as i've confirmed it, u would have replied with sense, to prove u knw something.
I have nothing to say to you lamebrain than to advice u to stop feeding urself with west lies.
you have nothing to say, because you have nothing in your head. empty brain, empty person, empty supporter
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by texazzpete(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2022
benardtotti:

This has got to be the dumbest post I ever read on nairaland on this war , the Pope according to you is an ignoramus ,lol smh ! Anyway nothing surprises me where Nigerians are involved with their arm chair and online analysis.

No. I said his statements on this matter were made out of ignorance. I did not say he was an ‘ignoramus’. Those are two different things. How do you no not know this simple thing?

You clearly are an ignoramus.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Obafavour(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
MrHeff:
you have nothing to say, because you have nothing in your head. empty brain, empty person, empty supporter
[/s]
tongue
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by texazzpete(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
Morphinne:

No bro, you say that as a certified fool.
Let’s agree that what this old man said was really extremely unwise according to you, are you just crying because you’ve been watching sensational news from the Western outlets or you can actually bring out points to disprove the Pope’s submission on what he felt led to the war?

Why would you use words like ‘certified fool’ to address me? I thought you reserved that for your close family members?

I will not be the one to educate you on the obvious, worm.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by MrHeff(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2022
Obafavour:
[s][/s]
tongue

kiss
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by dettolgel: 5:51pm On May 07, 2022
Bigchristo:
They’re not interested in your opinion and breaking news Russia ain’t backing down until they get what they want, the UN has been there since the Ukrainian government has been bombing and killing people of Luhansk and Donbass nobody interferes when Russia stepped in everybody started yelling as if the war started when Russia conducted it first military operations, if you want to solve problem trace it back to the very beginning and start from there.

And you think that yours count? grin
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2022
MrHeff:
Only Ukraine alone and Russia has lost over 20k soldiers. Who Putin wan intimidate again?

NATO has only sent weapons(their basic ones at that), they have not even stepped fully into the war, and see how your Putin is being exposed as weak and incompetent. Military in shambles, and economy holding on for dear life.

If The West fully steps in, Russia would be disgraced and stripped of it's world power status. The only trump card Russia has is nukes, and the west also has it. The West has already developed weapons that can intercept and destroy nuclear weapons before they hit. So tell me, who exactly does Putin intimidate?

People are only mentioning peace because they know how expensive and time wasting war can be, not that they are scared of weakling Putin. If e sure for am, make he launch the first nuke and see how everybody will ensure Russia is finished for good. Even China will abandon them...

Wake up and smell the coffee
Oga the west can not do shit abeg stop to dey hyping Dem jare
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2022
goodheart01:

Oh are u so daft?? Why should the West step in when Ukraine is not a NATO country?! They can only fight a proxy war which is what they’re doing right now. Chai... u Putin supporters no sabi anything at all.

Your question should rather be if Russia isn’t overrated why aren’t they attacking Poland a NATO nation that has assisted Ukraine several times despite Russia threatened to attack any country that assists them. Remember Poland is also Russia’s neighbor too. So they should attack make we check something first... Lol
then shut up na and stop barking like a toothless bull dog.... Tell Joe Biden say if him wan die make him involve himself for dis matter wey me and Putin dey run inside Ukraine...
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by ariesbull: 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
ken6488:

6. Dealing with nazy dogs Azov steel will soon fall
exactly
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by benardtotti(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2022
texazzpete:

No. I said his statements on this matter were made out of ignorance. I did not say he was an ‘ignoramus’. Those are two different things. How do you no not know this simple thing?

You clearly are an ignoramus.

You are obviously daft to understand what lexicons are, go back and check what ignorance and ignoramus are , arm chair analyst who thinks he knows better than the Pope of a sovereign state and over 3b catholics .
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Obafavour(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2022
MrHeff:

kiss
Go get sense grin
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by texazzpete(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
benardtotti:

You are obviously daft to understand what lexicons are, go back and check what ignorance and ignoramus are , arm chair analyst who thinks he knows better than the Pope of a sovereign state and over 3b catholics .

Even if you or your folks don't own dictionaries, why would you not avail yourself of one of the excellent online dictionaries out there?

And I know for sure you cannot be a Catholic. Because the catechism says that the Pope can be considered infallible in matters of doctrine. Nowhere in the catechism does it say the Pope knows everything outside doctrine or cannot make mistake.

Educate yourself, worm.

https://www.catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility

So when you blab about '3 billion catholics', I wonder if you have your wits about you?

You won't check your dictionary. You clearly didnt read your catechism books. What use are you, anyway?
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
UN can't bite!

However, Russia can't back down now in shame, as backing down now would be too shameful and embarrassing to the state of Russia. Russia is tired of the war, but don't know how to end it.

Russia underestimated a united and committed Ukraine with a powerful western and NATO backing.

If Russia don't back down now, they would be left with no ego and face as they would be drained in this war economically, militarily and other cost. Because this war would linger for years. A lot of people don't know the west intends to drain Russia with a long war using Ukraine as the contact point.

Don't worry about Ukraine, they would be rebuilt by those using them. Russia can't sustain a long long war.

Where is Putin?

Tell him that the humiliation has not started yet. After 3 years of this war, Russia will be so exhausted and begging for a peaceful solution.

Already Russia elites are heading for Qatar in there numbers. They are leaving Russia for Putin. Lol.....

In case you don't know, the longer the war continues, the richer Russia gets.

Oil and Gas is being supplied in Russian Rubles and has made its currency a strong competition to the pound. Being the top supplier of oil and gas to Europe, all European countries dealing with Russian gas or commodities have been forced to change their currency to Rubles in order to purchase their product.

Secondly, the war is not just funded by Russia, it's secretly funded by China with an interest rate.

And guess who the richest man in the world truly is? Elon Musk said it himself....Vladimir Putin. Putin owns majority of Russia's national businesses and other investments across the globe. So his true net worth has never been found. But his assets are endless and worth over 100B dollars

Russia has accepted crypto trading in its stock markets so all those that were banned in other countries are now welcome in Russia. This is a big threat to Bitcoin that is secretly funded by Gates and the Elite. So their stock market has been booming since the war.

Russia has no intention of ending the war that's why they are dragging it intentionally. And because of business decisions they cannot use nuclear or biochemical weapons openly to finish Ukraine off. So what they are doing ain't really war if you kn.ow Russia's history especially that with Adolf Hitler.

Russia also took over all US Ukraine-based nuclear plants and bio-chemical weaponry sites. This means that they have access to classified information and top secret files/projects which can be purchased by Iran, China, Saudi Arabia etc. And their main business partner, North Korea would pay a fortune for those as they hate the US the most and would add the info to the development of their larger arsenal of weapons.

People are looking at the war from a media perspective with no proper information. This is not a war, it's a military exercise as Putin put it. A real war would never give room for women and children to flee before being attacked.

There are a lot of benefits Russia is reaping off this and when he dies, it gets worse as his right hand man is worse than Putin himself.

4 Likes

Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Bigchristo: 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
dettolgel:

And you think that yours count? grin
I never indicated that my opinion counts, so get lost grin grin
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by benardtotti(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2022
texazzpete:

Even if you or your folks don't own dictionaries, why would you not avail yourself of one of the excellent online dictionaries out there?

And I know for sure you cannot be a Catholic. Because the catechism says that the Pope can be considered infallible in matters of doctrine. Nowhere in the catechism does it say the Pope knows everything outside doctrine or cannot make mistake.

Educate yourself, worm.

https://www.catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility

So when you blab about '3 billion catholics', I wonder if you have your wits about you?

You won't check your dictionary. You clearly didnt read your catechism books. What use are you, anyway?

Dullard being a daft you are, you had to go quickly enlighten yourself, meanwhile since you are still dull ,you mixed matters of state with religion, we are talking about politics here and not catechism or the papal book of rules or conduct but as usual fellows like you who litter nairaland as online critics don't understand simple things .
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by texazzpete(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2022
benardtotti:

Dullard being a daft you are, you had to go quickly enlighten yourself, meanwhile since you are still dull ,you mixed matters of state with religion, we are talking about politics here and not catechism or the papal book of rules or conduct but as usual fellows like you who litter nairaland as online critics don't understand simple things .

As expected, you lack basic comprehension skills.

I took the pains to point out to you that since this war isn’t a matter of doctrine, it is accepted that the Pope can be mistaken.

Why am I not surprised that even such a simple point eludes your comprehension?

The time you spend looking for more imbecilic words to reply me, you could have used it to seek out a good night school near your area for some much needed adult education.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by benardtotti(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2022
texazzpete:

As expected, you lack basic comprehension skills.

I took the pains to point out to you that since this war isn’t a matter of doctrine, it is accepted that the Pope can be mistaken.

Why am I not surprised that even such a simple point eludes your comprehension?

The time you spend looking for more imbecilic words to reply me, you could have used it to seek out a good night school near your area for some much needed adult education.
You are the one confusing your pathetic self ,St no Point in my argument did I ever talk about doctrine it is you who brought that up, what I called you out for was making the daft statement that the Pope was ignorant of matters, you are a dunce so I don't expect you to understand, and of course your ego won't make you drop the topic ,accept you goofed and move on. Illiterate arm chair analyst.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by goodheart01: 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
then shut up na and stop barking like a toothless bull dog.... Tell Joe Biden say if him wan die make him involve himself for dis matter wey me and Putin dey run inside Ukraine...

The mugu say him and Putin.... Lol. See person wey dey inside abject squalor dey claim Russian. Putin doesn’t even know a misfit like u exists. U don cross Seme border before?? For the last time mugu, Ukraine isn’t a NATO nation so it’s foolish and useless for Biden to directly involve himself. If Putin want make him attack Poland make we see.. By the way how about the supplies and help US has been giving Ukraine through arms and intelligence, what has Putin done about it other than give empty threats.... mtcheeeew
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by akilo1: 10:53pm On May 07, 2022
alexola20:
UN is seeking peaceful resolution,the Vatican is also seeking a peaceful resolution and dialogues.But the JewSA is about to sign how to send unending weapons to Ukronazis..

say No to weed
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Morphinne: 11:14pm On May 07, 2022
cheesy
texazzpete:

Why would you use words like ‘certified fool’ to address me? I thought you reserved that for your close family members?

I will not be the one to educate you on the obvious, worm.

cheesy
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2022
goodheart01:

The mugu say him and Putin.... Lol. See person wey dey inside abject squalor dey claim Russian. Putin doesn’t even know a misfit like u exists. U don cross Seme border before?? For the last time mugu, Ukraine isn’t a NATO nation so it’s foolish and useless for Biden to directly involve himself. If Putin want make him attack Poland make we see.. By the way how about the supplies and help US has been giving Ukraine through arms and intelligence, what has Putin done about it other than give empty threats.... mtcheeeew
yen yen yen cho cho cho na only the sound wey u and ur western slave masters fit do nobody dares me and Putin and go Scot Free...gringringringringringrincheesycheesy
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Funflipper: 11:41pm On May 07, 2022
benardtotti:

Good so next time buhari and Co draft Nigeria into an Islamic league of nations don't come crying islamization they are only practicing the right of association with other countries.

Of course I will cry because Nigeria is a circular nation and not islamic so there is no basis for this analogy.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by 1875fi: 6:55am On May 08, 2022
[s]
post=112597270:
SAY NO TO WAR
[/s]
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by benardtotti(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2022
Funflipper:

Of course I will cry because Nigeria is a circular nation and not islamic so there is no basis for this analogy.

There is a basis , Muslims have right of association same as Christians and if they decide to join league of Islamic nations you can't shout islamization cos they have a cogent reason to , same way you assume Ukraine have a cogent reason to join Nato ( after all not all Ukrainians support that move ) .
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by paafin(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2022
MrHeff:
So you think Russia can defeat The West in all out war? lol abeg...

Plus the fact that you cited Afghanistan that used Guerilla tactics as opposed to the conventional war Ukraine is fighting against Russia shows how uneducated/ignorant you are about this whole thing.

You are uneducated to reason that Ukraine are in a more favorable situation than Afghanistan.

Ukraine also engage Russia on Guerrilla warfare and Sabotage tactics..

It failed in the Kherson and melitopol regions, also in Mauripol and Recently Popasnaya..

You can't fight Guerrilla warfare on the flats of Donbass, so Ukrainians have themselves to blame..

NATO with all their sophisticated hardwares should be ashamed to use guerrilla warfare tactics employed by the Talibans as an excuse for failing in Afghanistan..
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by dettolgel: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
Bigchristo:
I never indicated that my opinion counts, so get lost grin grin

You come write plenty grammar like say NATO and Ukraine go read am na why I ask you ooh. grin

You wey know how to lost go lost first. grin
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Bigchristo: 1:18pm On May 08, 2022
dettolgel:

You come write plenty grammar like say NATO and Ukraine go read am na why I ask you ooh. grin

You wey know how to lost go lost first. grin
Alaye gbenu eh sun
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Funflipper: 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
benardtotti:

There is a basis , Muslims have right of association same as Christians and if they decide to join league of Islamic nations you can't shout islamization cos they have a cogent reason to , same way you assume Ukraine have a cogent reason to join Nato ( after all not all Ukrainians support that move ) .

Of course muslims have right of association but do they have the constitutional powers to make decisions for the country? The president and parliament of Ukraine have the constitutional powers to make decisions for their country. Now you see why your analogy lacks merit.
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by dettolgel: 3:15pm On May 08, 2022
Bigchristo:
Alaye gbenu eh sun

Happy Sunday. How u dey?
Re: Unanimous UN Security Council Declaration Backs ‘Peaceful’ Ukraine Solution by Bigchristo: 4:43pm On May 08, 2022
dettolgel:

Happy Sunday. How u dey?
I wish you same, I Dey well and you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport / Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China / Trump To Sue Twitter, Facebook, Google & Their CEOs Over Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.