Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Wahala No Dey Finish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala No Dey Finish (704 Views)

Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno / Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala No Dey Finish by westlius(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2022
I stay in Porthacourt, I just relocated to Rumudara axis precisely 3 weeks ago. The mistake I believe I made is to stay with the natives (Ikwerre pple) a widow for that matter as my landlady. I checked the apartment and paid because its bigger than my previous apartment, means buying new items to suit the apartment.
Yesterday evening when I came back from work, my landlady called me and requested I borrow her 30k she has some financial challenges, even do I just paid my rent. In my mind I was like this people no fit allow me recover first before there billings
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2022
Them don see who them wan milk dry. Op use your head o, if you borrow her that money, just forgeabourrit it
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Kriss216: 8:28am On May 07, 2022
Tell her you don't have.

Next.

4 Likes

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Nonexisting: 8:32am On May 07, 2022
My advice is, don't lend her the money. I don't lend people money, there are banks for such transaction. It is very difficult not to create enemies when you lend people money because most never pay back as at when due and will expect you to understand that things are hard as if you are a money ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Nobody: 8:37am On May 07, 2022
westlius:
I stay in Porthacourt, I just relocated to Rumudara axis precisely 3 weeks ago. The mistake I believe I made is to stay with the natives (Ikwerre pple) a widow for that matter as my landlady. I checked the apartment and paid because its bigger than my previous apartment, means buying new items to suit the apartment.
Yesterday evening when I came back from work, my landlady called me and requested I borrow her 30k she has some financial challenges, even do I just paid my rent. In my mind I was like this people no fit allow me recover first before there billings
Tell her u don't have any money to spare.. if u make the mistake of lending her the money just know u have started a bad chapter that certainly won't end well for u

3 Likes

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by westlius(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2022
My lil fear is this,
I tell her I dont have money but she sees me buying stuff because i need new home appliances.
Hatered and envy will be there which am avoiding.

The other way round borrow her money but via bank transfers, so my rent can be extended.
Advises welcome do

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Nobody: 10:45am On May 07, 2022
I think it is better if you reject her request on the grounds of you not having enough money due to the house rent money you just paid......

Giving her the money would motivate her to come for more in the nearest future.

Don't start what you wont be able to finish or sustain.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by PerfectStranger(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2022
Don't start what you can't finish.

Soon they'll be begging you for garri,rice and other foodstuffs.
You shouldn't have rented an apartment where the landlord/lady stays.

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Bluezy13(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2022
Hmmm...

My landlord once did this...just a month I move in.
I told him that giving him the money was not the problem but we will sign and agreement which would be drafted by his lawyer on the conditions that.
(1) I roll it over to my next rent payment if and only if I wish to renew.
(2) Peradventure I wish not to renew, he will give me the money prior to my exit at an appointed time.
(3) He will tell a particular day (either on or before the day) I should expect him to pay me back the money without involving my rent.
(3) There must be witnesses of at least two fellow tenants.
Any breach of the agreement would result to either
(1) I take any of his property worth exactly or more that the money or he should let go a collateral.

Fortunately, there was a collateral.
He didn't breach the agreement and I paid my rents on or before due.
There was no problem throughout my stay.
It was just a N60k

2 Likes

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by westlius(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

My landlord once did this...just a month I move in.
I told him that giving him the money was not the problem but we will sign and agreement which would be drafted by his lawyer on the conditions that.
(1) I roll it over to my next rent payment if and only if I wish to renew.
(2) Peradventure I wish not to renew, he will give me the money prior to my exit at an appointed time.
(3) He will tell a particular day (either on or before the day) I should expect him to pay me back the money without involving my rent.
(3) There must be witnesses of at least two fellow tenants.
Any breach of the agreement would result to either
(1) I take any of his property worth exactly or more that the money or he should let go a collateral.

Fortunately, there was a collateral.
He didn't breach the agreement and I paid my rents on or before due.
There was no problem throughout my stay.
It was just a N60k
Thanks for the advice,
Because these landlord/Ladies when you tell them no money and you buy personal items for ur self mayb food they will hate u more
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Bluezy13(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2022
westlius:

Thanks for the advice,
Because these landlord/Ladies when you tell them no money and you buy personal items for ur self mayb food they will hate u more

Try and let her understand that giving her the money will upset your plans hence the conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Mykelslim: 12:33pm On May 07, 2022
You go hear am. I was in your shoes years ago.
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
westlius:
My lil fear is this,
I tell her I dont have money but she sees me buying stuff because i need new home appliances.
Hatered and envy will be there which am avoiding.

The other way round borrow her money but via bank transfers, so my rent can be extended.
Advises welcome do

In as much as you're tying to establish a good rapport with your landlady, don't allow her use your head in the process undecided...

Tell her you don't have money to spare, period!!

You need things in your house for it to be comfortable, go ahead and buy those things, if she decides to put up an attitude on account of this, pack out the moment your rent expires undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish by Kobicove(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2022
westlius:

You can lend her the money if you have some cash to spare but make sure you only send the money through bank transfer which includes an appropriate description of the purpose for the money.

If she does not pay you back as agreed you deduct it from your next rent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Lion Chews Man's Fingers For Playing Stupid Game Would It At Zoo - Video / You Need To See This About Tinder / Wife Kept Weeping Uncontrollably After Peeping Through Chats Between Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.