Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (61581 Views)

Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition / Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by harmony75: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
Congratsssss LOveLy couple ❤️
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by shadrach77: 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
This your equation carry weight...

So many useless olosho on Nairaland are saying he is old.

Look at them, jobless bleached possy peddlers
Don't mind them jare. As if they won't jump at him if they had the chance cry
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by idanone(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Deltatoto post=112604715]d guy is very ugly for this girl.any man that does not marry before 30 is a useless man.[/quotep]mumu
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by DavSagacity(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
you never hear of vitiligo before?
They don't read. His type just come online to exhibit their stupidity at every opportunity.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by MrBachelor: 10:26pm On May 07, 2022
They only spoke about the girl. Nothing much about the man or the nuptial.

Mtchw.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by pacespot(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2022
Wetin di the guy hands?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by We4all: 11:27pm On May 07, 2022
bukatyne:

Did someone hack your account?

Lol, perhaps. Fortunately, I just got it back.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by AlphaTaikun: 11:45pm On May 07, 2022
benjackugo:
Pre-Wedding Photos Of NBA President Olumide Akpata And His Bride, Osayamon Ogbebor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOgroeNGEO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mad cool Bini traditional outfits. wink

Congrats to Olumide and
Osayamon. The spectacular island of Mauritius should get ready for
D-Day landing. grin
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Gamesmart: 12:29am On May 08, 2022
Cholls:
My brother lol you never marry her she don use kiss scatter ya mouth...and that hand bro, sey na because of too much fingering?

You reason and sound like your father.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by suffering: 12:46am On May 08, 2022
I hope it’s not the one we’ll hear of infidelity down the line. All those them Seyi Shay no dey look these kind men with normal eye.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Parisian: 12:47am On May 08, 2022
Jobless like your mother, right?
shadrach77:
This is how it should be. Two successful people coming together to marry themselves. That's 1 + 1 = 2 not a man (wey dey even struggle oh) getting married to a jobless nonentity who has nothing but her p**sy to offer. That's 1 + 0 = 1.

So single guys look well before you leap smiley

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by pingpong1: 1:10am On May 08, 2022
Yes. His uncle.
Skyview01:
Is the dude related to the late Ephraim Akpata?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by pingpong1: 1:14am On May 08, 2022
Wrong. He is from Edo State.

Odidigboigbo:
Olumide is from Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by pingpong1: 1:18am On May 08, 2022
Wrong. Nephew to Ephraim Akpata.

Krak:
Olumide is the son of Ephraim Akpata

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by SecretReporter(f): 2:26am On May 08, 2022
Daum:
Thought Olumide was married

By the way
Both of them are from Edo state
the man is from delta state
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Dybala11(m): 4:56am On May 08, 2022
Deltatoto:
na boy u be.go and check emoney and his lifestyle weda he’s not responsible as a family man.I’m multi millionaire that u should know I married at 27.my wife is doing better and happier than ur governors wife.avoid men that are above 30 when u want to marry.e get y
what's your line of argument??
Are you insinuating that only guys below 30 make a suitable husband or will have a happy home or what??
What of guys that are not yet financially stable?
Or do you think you're the wisest man on Earth because you became a self acclaimed multi-millionaire before your 30th birthday?
I still don't understand your line of argument really, funny enough Nigerian girls will continue to shame YOU cos they can't help selling themselves to the highest bidder. If you don't agree with me, ask Regina Daniels. grin

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Deltatoto: 6:01am On May 08, 2022
Dybala11:

what's your line of argument??
Are you insinuating that only guys below 30 make a suitable husband or will have a happy home or what??
What of guys that are not yet financially stable?
Or do you think you're the wisest man on Earth because you became a self acclaimed multi-millionaire before your 30th birthday?
I still don't understand your line of argument really, funny enough Nigerian girls will continue to shame YOU cos they can't help selling themselves to the highest bidder. If you don't agree with me, ask Regina Daniels. grin
wahala.Regina matter tire person bros.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Elidrisy20: 6:04am On May 08, 2022
Wetin do him hand? Abi him be bunker
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Sterope(f): 6:35am On May 08, 2022
How is she a trophy wife?
GreatAdvice:
Amazing. This fat and bald headed man is about to marry a tall slender goddess who's 20yrs younger than him. Like they say "money talks".

I will advise every man to double their hustle If they want a trophy wife like this. If you have to rob a bank to make it, do just that because you only live once.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Darealdoneli83(m): 6:43am On May 08, 2022
Skyview01:
Is the dude related to the late Ephraim Akpata?
Good question
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by emmy512: 7:00am On May 08, 2022
be looking like chuck in billions
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Okada691: 7:01am On May 08, 2022
SecretReporter:
The man is from Edo state, you shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by sexyeyes(f): 7:49am On May 08, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
you never hear of vitiligo before?
He is a mumu man
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by shadrach77: 7:55am On May 08, 2022
Parisian:
Jobless like my mother and father right?
If you are not truly jobless you won't be offended cheesy
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2022
pacespot:
Wetin di the guy hands?
Vitiligo. Vitiligo is said to be associated with certain auto-immune and inflammatory diseases such as Thyroid, Diabetes, Psoriasis and Pernicious Anemia. Vitiligo may also be hereditary; that is, it can run in families. Children whose parents have the disorder are more likely to develop Vitiligo.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by HRMK: 8:06am On May 08, 2022
considering his age,this cant be his first wife!what about the first wife?divorsed or seperated or widowed?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On May 08, 2022
Deltatoto:
na boy u be.go and check emoney and his lifestyle weda he’s not responsible as a family man.I’m multi millionaire that u should know I married at 27.my wife is doing better and happier than ur governors wife.avoid men that are above 30 when u want to marry.e get y

Everybody is somebody online
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:43am On May 08, 2022
SecretReporter:
which place in delta please? I Have never heard of olumide nor apata from delta?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On May 08, 2022
HRMK:
considering his age,this cant be his first wife!what about the first wife?divorsed or seperated or widowed?
why can't it be his first marriage? Ini edo in her 40s just got married, is that not her first marriage?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:47am On May 08, 2022
djon78:

If I had known what I know

I for marry late like him walahi

All this rush rush self
lolz... GOD knows best.. At least you are happy now
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:49am On May 08, 2022
supereagle:

Scientifically proven that women determine the intelligence of the children.
Source please?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Petacephas: 10:36am On May 08, 2022
No wonder u de reason through ur anus. Shame on you.
Deltatoto:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife / Kayode Omayale: Yaba LG Chairman Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.