Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video (5531 Views)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / No Single Major Infrastructure Was Completed Under PDP In 10 Years- Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Moferere: 11:56am On May 07, 2022
Lol, na so dem want rule Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by SportyBoi: 11:58am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! I am not from Enugu please. One thing is that I hate half truth.

Secondly as a Civil Engineer, I came to see if I can locate the source of the crack. I was very much disappointed.

Where you see problem other search for solutions.

Guy just shut up... U clearly don't have anything meaningful to say, just shussh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by film3four: 12:43pm On May 07, 2022
SportyBoi:

Guy just shut up... U clearly don't have anything meaningful to say, just shussh!

Don't mind him, he is just playing ostrich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Golan007: 1:03pm On May 07, 2022
Manage am like that.

Tinubu sha.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by techWriter3: 1:14pm On May 07, 2022
How have we tell the ratchet is from the flyover the thing you gave the photograph
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Permesso: 1:21pm On May 07, 2022
film3four:
Enugu first flyover at Abakpa junction cracks few days after it was completed and painted.

Governor Ugwuanyi started the construction of this flyover few years ago and got it completed just recently. The flyover has been completed and painted, but within a few days wide cracks started surfacing on the flyover, suggesting an inferior substandard construction.
These are the pictures from the flyover.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdQVzVZqnCb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://evideostv.com/enugu-newly-constructed-first-flyover-cracks/?amp=1

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44

Well I anticipated that not a surprise to me. If any of you here will remember this is the same IDC construction company that built Awka Aroma, Kwata flyovers that made the same wave online about cracking constructed this flyover. This company has a bad reputation of work, in Enugu state. not only they lack design, proper planning also they've this bad way of building things to block the atheistic view of the City with substandard ugly projects. I wonder why they can't consult Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state to tap a clue how he does his tricks on flyovers, or better use Setraco, Arab contractor, interbua since they can't afford Julius burger. Tufiakwa!
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Lordave: 1:52pm On May 07, 2022
film3four:
Enugu first flyover at Abakpa junction cracks few days after it was completed and painted.

Governor Ugwuanyi started the construction of this flyover few years ago and got it completed just recently. The flyover has been completed and painted, but within a few days wide cracks started surfacing on the flyover, suggesting an inferior substandard construction.

These are the pictures from the flyover.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdQVzVZqnCb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44

For all we know, this could be the floor in your toilet, why not make a clear video of it?

1 Like

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by film3four: 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
For all we know, this could be the floor in your toilet, why not make a clear video of it?

Oya stop crying and watch the full video

Watch video here

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by film3four: 1:57pm On May 07, 2022
Lordave:

There's also video here

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Igboland: 2:35pm On May 07, 2022
You are a mad fool.

An innocent citizen brought out the criminal substandard bridge built by this bastard n failure Ugwuayi you think you have a right to threaten him.

Was this not this same bastard n failure that built the Milliken hill road that was washed away after spending billions of naira.

The colossus in failure only build substandard project everywhere but you fool are here supporting his foolishness instead of going to stone him to death in his office. You de mad.

Thanksful:

You are passing wrong information by being cleaver by half.

How do we know the crack picture is not your house building?

If you can't send a proper picture from the source. Leave it their for christ sake.

What it's your gain in pass half information to people.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by olaolaking: 2:43pm On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Stop sharing fake news. It will get you into trouble one day. And do you know what, you would have gained nothing from it.

If you watched the video yourself. You would have screenshot a better section not a crack one can't tell which structure it was gotten from.

Be warn. Sharing thing dey put people for trouble.
You seem to be unserious. You have a doubt just the way I have too. The poster had told you a very simple thing to do to clear your doubt but you couldn't. Are you a lazy type? You want everything to be done for you. If you can't do a very simple thing to clear your doubts then leave the matter but stop the argument.

You are a civil engineer? I don't think so because you are not showing any passion for the profession since you can do the little sacrifice needed

3 Likes

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Patrickker(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:
SMH

We need to vote in young visionary leaders in all political positions come 2023.

@Seniorwriter
Not when the forms are bought for 100 million naira. The old have mastered the game of perpetuity and survival over the young. The young outsmarted to the game? Yes! It will take a miracle.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Igboland: 2:58pm On May 07, 2022
This one na foolish talk just admit that Ugwuayi is a collosal failure. You can be from the deepest part of hellfire no one cares

Thanksful:

Lol! I am not from Enugu please. One thing is that I hate half truth.

Secondly as a Civil Engineer, I came to see if I can locate the source of the crack. I was very much disappointed.

Where you see problem other search for solutions.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Kiddo01(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2022
After they will come to Rivers State to make mouth, see wetin dere brother de do with their money, abia state na the worst
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Factshunter: 3:51pm On May 07, 2022
Lmao!
The two voices/guys in the video funny die grin cheesy grin
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by kmaster007: 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
Enugu no be Lagos
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Henrodah(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
Its just young modulus.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2022
Enugu in the hands of God
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Chukabiz(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
Mr OEPHIUS come and confirm this please.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by 4ckyou: 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Stop sharing fake news. It will get you into trouble one day. And do you know what, you would have gained nothing from it.

If you watched the video yourself. You would have screenshot a better section not a crack one can't tell which structure it was gotten from.

Be warn. Sharing thing dey put people for trouble.

after he has given you multiple link to watch the video you still insist on showing multiple pictures, since you are a civil engineer go to the site yourself too will see the proof there, or maybe you don't have the passion for it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Whobedatte(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
Civil engineer isonu
Check another link and clear your doubt , you no gree .
Mtcheew
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Reflect7: 11:20pm On May 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Not surprised. It's the Nigerian factor

Shut up. Which Nigerian factor?

You only see this nonsense in the EAST.

See people that want to form their own country.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:39am On May 08, 2022
Reflect7:

Shut up. Which Nigerian factor?

You only see this nonsense in the EAST.

See people that want to form their own country.

I knew this was coming! It was just a question of when not if!

It's a bit rich...you making this statement, considering the state of YOUR country presently! Could anyone possibly make a bigger cockup of forming a country than you Nigerians!?
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by shortIGBOman: 10:53am On May 08, 2022
Aba made Fly over. like this Aba made Father Christmas grin grin grin

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by shortIGBOman: 10:55am On May 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Not surprised. It's the Nigerian factor

IGBO factor.

You can only see things like this in the East grin

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by shortIGBOman: 10:58am On May 08, 2022
The East is not ripe for infrastructures, like Flyover. They should stick to the kind of Bridges they are used to. grin

Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by unanonso(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
film3four:

Ok. Now let's discuss the crack

Watch video here

I dislike substandard government projects.

I just wanted everyone to know that there are other flyover sites in Enugu because I've read some posts calling it "the first flyover in Enugu".
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2022
Igboland:
This one na foolish talk just admit that Ugwuayi is a collosal failure. You can be from the deepest part of hellfire no one cares

He maybe, I don't care but don't insult our sensibility with useless screenshot that prove nothing. We are not all daft.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
olaolaking:
You seem to be unserious. You have a doubt just the way I have too. The poster had told you a very simple thing to do to clear your doubt but you couldn't. Are you a lazy type? You want everything to be done for you. If you can't do a very simple thing to clear your doubts then leave the matter but stop the argument.

You are a civil engineer? I don't think so because you are not showing any passion for the profession since you can do the little sacrifice needed

If he expected everyone to go and search for the video and clear their doubt, why drop the misleading screenshots?

Because he knew people will read it and believe him without asking questions.

Motive: Destroy someone reputation.

Let's assume he is correct. Should the government be blamed or the contractors?
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 08, 2022
Igboland:
You are a mad fool.

An innocent citizen brought out the criminal substandard bridge built by this bastard n failure Ugwuayi you think you have a right to threaten him.

Was this not this same bastard n failure that built the Milliken hill road that was washed away after spending billions of naira.

The colossus in failure only build substandard project everywhere but you fool are here supporting his foolishness instead of going to stone him to death in his office. You de mad.

If you know he built a substandard structure and you are in Enugu, why not go and take the picture yourself. Why relying on a picture online which could have been taking anywhere.

The screenshot of the crack has no relationship with the structure in question. Prove that the crack is from the structure of you are in Enugu.
Re: Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2022
film3four:
It is only you that's calling it fake, when in reality it is a fact. I like how you are running around trying to defend this poorly done job. cheesy

Watch video here

You did a good job. This is what we should do when reporting news. You don't muddle up things and want people to believe you in this era of fake new.

Thank you. You did well bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Salary Issues In Bauchi, Says Labour Leader / Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? / Oyo Assembly To Investigate Banditry Attacks On Oke-Ogun Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.