Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? (21996 Views)

Pls Help Me Make A Good Choice Between These Two Businesses Investment / Setup Ur Eatery,modern Bakery Or Pastry Shop @ease / Two Businesses That Pay My Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
PussyOdour:
instead of using your pusssy to get all you want as most of your gender does, you want to suffer yourself with business

Oga, this thread is not for jokes like you.

Kindly find your way out.

2 Likes

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by doubleE70: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
bakery Bro cuz poultry is more expensive oo
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by zanshi: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
If u have time, patience and capital.....Omo poultry na block money Oh.
But They won't tell you... I knw what I've achieved so far from poultry business

It's good on paper but how do you compete with incessant increase in prices of feeds out there, i know more than a few farmers who couldn't compete and had to branch out into other profitable vents.

2 Likes

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by streetsoldier1(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
no try poultry ooo, its very volatile at the moment
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by uncleck: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
Bakery no be moimoi
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by newconnectng1: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
Both of them are great, it depends on your capital, and the level of knowledge you have about the businesses
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by StagethemTVee: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
Why not Fish farming. Its safer and easier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Pootle: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
RedMac:
bakari

lol...say what
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2022
Poultry ooo know mind them you can just use your ovaries to bake whatever you want and save cost and expenditure instead of loosing it to menstrual flow
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Askme2020(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2022
englishmart:
Whichever one she chooses, she must understand that the future is female, and English language is also female.

No wonder "Give her her book" is correct, but "give him him book" is incorrect

Hmm this one is deep.
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Topmaike007(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
Deejaygold:
grin
wow your website is awesome, please which team did you use ?

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Ussycool: 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
RedMac:
bakari
Bakari? One of cousin's name
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Oluwasaudy(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
The one you have knowledge in....am a poultry farmer ..I hope you Don sit down and do your feasibility studies Sha ?

Price of feed no be here....and it all depends on which aspect of poultry farm you wanna venture into
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by ppogba: 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
Dreal1247:

It appears there are many kids on Nairaland.

Many more than you can imagine.
You will know from the comments and the " likes".

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by newoffer: 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
Bakery ooooo. U no go pack sheet and u no go feed any yeye bird.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Web2020: 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
Bakery as a business should be out of any business list in Nigeria for now if you love yourself. I know up to 7 Bakery that recently deliberately closed shop for an obvious reasons. Flour was 14k a bag early this year, it is now 24,500, diesel was 250 per liter now desil is 700 naira, gas, sugar and many other bread ingredients has geometrically gone up. There is no half profit in bread this days. Except you want to cut corners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by zanshi: 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
Go into beekeeping.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by am4truth(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Madam how much for short-time?

Do you do anal?

Kids everywhere.... No wonder your country is like this. Grow up
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by BlackyOne(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2022
Go with poultry for now, the cost of setting up a standard bread bakery and high cost of diesel now is not encouraging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2022
englishmart:
Whichever one she chooses, she must understand that the future is female, and English language is also female.

No wonder "Give her her book" is correct, but "give him him book" is incorrect

I'm thinking this too

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Carparts888(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2022
Most bakeries have shut down due to cost of production and too much operational expenses.
Go for poultry business, you not spend much to make profit.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Olam09(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
halima83:
Bakery or poultry (layer/broiler)?

Please move to fb for broad advice
Poultry is the best
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by kay29000(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Abeg If na bakery u go do please do good bread biko.
I'm tired of eating bread with nothing inside as if na air them pump inside.
4 bites and bread don finish

LMAO!
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 07, 2022
halima83:
Bakery or poultry (layer/broiler)?

Please move to fb for broad advice
Those ones shouting bakery!Do they know that you will need power supply?Did they tell you bakery equipment are very expensive?Eg,oven.The ingredients are also expensive and there is no much gain.You also need marketers.
Plus, phcn go overbill you.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by ufotunang: 6:39pm On May 07, 2022
PussyOdour:
instead of using your pusssy to get all you want as most of your gender does, you want to suffer yourself with business
...will she use her pussy to earn a living for life
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2022
zanshi:

It's good on paper but how do you compete with incessant increase in prices of feeds out there, i know more than a few farmers who couldn't compete and had to branch out into other profitable vents.
That's why Ill like to lay emphasis on Capital...that's for the starting...bliv me...the profit is much... except something went wrong
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by ufotunang: 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
Poultry is better...no need of too much of power supply as NEPA does not give constant light, do not need machines,
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Wilson212: 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
Web2020:
Bakery as a business should be out of any business list in Nigeria for now if you love yourself. I know up to 7 Bakery that recently deliberately closed shop for an obvious reasons. Flour was 14k a bag early this year, it is now 24,500, diesel was 250 per liter now desil is 700 naira, gas, sugar and many other bread ingredients has geometrically gone up. There is no half profit in bread this days. Except you want to cut corners.
my brother bakery is one of best business to do in Nigeria especially if you are in the Southeast ,you talk about increase in raw material yes what of the increase in bread price .bakers are still making profit if you come get better my brother you go make money

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by shariff84: 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
Go for bakery.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
doubleE70:
bakery Bro cuz poultry is more expensive oo
Prices of bakery ingredients are expensive too.How much is diesel now?
Re: Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? by sp2002(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2022
Go for poultry and if you need any advice on this , don't hesitate to whatsapp me on 08137775986

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Banks Abandon Uniform Atms, OTC Transaction Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.