Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) (30148 Views)

How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / Oven Baked Moi Moi With Sea Food / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by pcagbaji(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
What is the specification of this your blender that can be able to blend beans very well

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Downey(f): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Where can l borrow money please?
I need 15k till end of the month.
I promise to pay with interest .
Somebody should help me please.

Eco Bank.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Yes, why not.
Did you just say "why not"? Like he's really gonna have a taste of it.. grin

Prolly he's gonna eat it through his phone screen.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by ama19: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Interesting to know that moi moi can be made through baking. Thanks for sharing @gloryhomemaker

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by wunmi590(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
More pictures

OP, please help me send the full picture of your blender....

How much is it and where can I get it?

No vex say I distub yo

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by longifilis(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Moi moi is mostly enjoyed by all, but the preparation seems a daunting task.
In this video is a detailed step by step process, you will also learn how to wrap the moi moi with leaves easily.
Do you know you can also bake moi moi in the oven?
Its a loaded video with lots of tips and tricks about moi moi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sx7558815U

Ingredients:
Oloyin beans
Smoked titus fish
Boiled eggs
Shombo
Tatashe
Vegetable oil
Pepper
Crayfish
Nutmeg
Seasoning
Salt

Hmph! A good diet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Khaysee: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Quality foods give the heart joy

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by chris51(f): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
RSVP:
You're truly daughter of the soil.
Only few people sabi wrap dat moi moi leaf.

This is going to be fantabulous!
tongue tongue

Do you peel the beans and later grind it with blender??

Yes

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by chris51(f): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=chris51 post=114550367][/quote]
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Nikkganc08(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this video is a detailed step by step process, you will also learn how to wrap the moi moi with leaves easily.

Ingredients:
Oloyin beans
Smoked titus fish
Boiled eggs
Shombo
Tatashe
Vegetable oil
Pepper
Crayfish
Nutmeg
Seasoning
Salt

Mehn...

Good food hits better than sex

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by sonnie10: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
setobaba:
Using blender to blend is a turn off for me

True. Blender doesn't do it right. You have to take it to grinder vendors (Engine). That is the only way it comes out without tiny grains, and very smooth in the mouth.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Okobola146: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
I like moi moi die, if you wan catch me, just give me moi moi and bread

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by blowjohn(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is not the time for moi moi pls.

This is the time to get ur pvc.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by phemmyfour: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Oloyin beans
Smoked titus fish
Boiled eggs
Shombo
Tatashe
Vegetable oil
Pepper
Crayfish
Nutmeg
Seasoning
Salt

Can I use any type of beans or what added advantage does oloyin beans give to moin moin?

BTW, the name is MOIN MOIN not MOI MOI
It was coined from the yoruba phrase "MỌ EHIN" which means gum to the teeth

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by lugo99(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
i like palm oil- moi moi to ororo.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oven own is better and stronger. Yummy

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by highbee02: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
I can easily perceive the aroma from my cellphone, keep it up. Some women only Sabi cook moi and not moi moi. Besides, what's nutmeg?

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by We4all: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
How does baked moi moi taste? I would like to have a bite of it.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by AngelicBeing: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
cool
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by pocohantas(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mindlog:

What do you use?

Those industrial/public grinding machine. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
I Didnt know of oven ..... wao.... well the taste too..

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by LogicBomb8: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Am more interested in the blender used, how strong is it and whats the model?
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by 2dominate: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2022
I'm developing interest in food preparation nowadays because of these videos, Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Emmanuel909090: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Yummy

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by OdaNobunaga(m): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Am more interested in the blender used, how strong is it and whats the model?

Me too, very important. Also if it gives same level of smoothness as the industrial engine commonly used.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by IamAsiri: 5:16am On Jul 09, 2022
sonnie10:

True. Blender doesn't do it right. You have to take it to grinder vendors (Engine). That is the only way it comes out without tiny grains, and very smooth in the mouth.
Not with a very good blender. God forbid that I take my beans to "elero ata" where engine oil from the engine will be dropping into the grounded mix and they will keep telling you that there is nothing they can do about it, that it's a normal thing lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by IamAsiri: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
Can I use any type of beans or what added advantage does oloyin beans give to moin moin?

BTW, the name is MOIN MOIN not MOI MOI
It was coined from the yoruba phrase "MỌ EHIN" which means gum to the teeth

Wow! I just learnt something new cheesy.

Some used to call mee-mee (with the /e/ sound). My sound used to say, "I want mee-meu" grin.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Rave90: 5:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Moin moin is one of my favourite meals. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by merits(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2022
RSVP:
You're truly daughter of the soil.
Only few people sabi wrap dat moi moi leaf.

This is going to be fantabulous!
tongue tongue

Do you peel the beans and later grind it with blender??
Hun Hun she did not peel it she diagonise it.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by MMempire(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2022
I prefer to go through your cooking. Unlike one other poster that will just post YouTube video link without first listing the ingredients here for us to see and know if it will be affordable by us the intending cooker.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by sonnie10: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2022
IamAsiri:

Not with a very good blender. God forbid that I take my beans to "elero ata" where engine oil from the engine will be dropping into the grounded mix and they will keep telling you that there is nothing they can do about it, that it's a normal thing lipsrsealed.

This is not true. The engine is connected to the grinder with a belt. They are two separate components, the engine oil cannot travel to that side of the grinder. The only thing I would be worried about is what they grinded earlier.

Let me ask you, do you eat any of these; garri, fufu or amala if yes, then know that they are all grinded with the same industrial grinder with "engine oil."

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2022
setobaba:
Using blender to blend is a turn off for me

Why is it a turn off?

There are heavy duty blenders that can even grind bottles into a powder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 / Ideal Lunch Package For Kids / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.