Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) (30075 Views)

How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / Oven Baked Moi Moi With Sea Food / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by dochenaj: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2022
I'll take the one made in the oven.

I get that people like the one cooked with the leaf for the extra taste.

But I prefer my moi moi pure and unadulterated by the leaf.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Juicygees:
with leaf have that kind of flavour you can't comprehend.. making with oven is damn boring. and e no dey sweet lass lass

Moi moi with leaves has its own unique taste.
The oven is also very nice especially when it comes out moist.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
victorv12:
Have they started baking moimoi again?! It's only boiling that I know about...which one is baking again?!

New ways of making delicious meals emerge daily.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Mindlog:
I can't imagine washing beans for moi-moi or akara now, rather use bean flour cheesy

You can wash your beans within 5 minutes with your blender. The process is in the video. Its good to use powdered beans flour if you grinded it yourself. You can't be sure what's in the ones you are buying.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you just say "why not"? Like he's really gonna have a taste of it.. grin

Prolly he's gonna eat it through his phone screen.. grin

grin grin
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by anonymuz(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2022
RSVP:
You're truly daughter of the soil.
Only few people sabi wrap dat moi moi leaf.

This is going to be fantabulous!
tongue tongue

Do you peel the beans and later grind it with blender??
I sabi cook moi moi reach na only that wrapping I still never get

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2022
pcagbaji:
What is the specification of this your blender that can be able to blend beans very well

It can even grind bottles.

Here is the picture.

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2022
ama19:
Interesting to know that moi moi can be made through baking. Thanks for sharing @gloryhomemaker

Thank you Dioma Kitchen. We keep learning daily.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2022
wunmi590:

OP, please help me send the full picture of your blender....

How much is it and where can I get it?

No vex say I distub yo

Here is the picture.

Its Panasonic and about 3000 capacity German Standard. It blends and grinds everything for me both wet and dry.

Please be careful of fake, I once bought another brand with all the promises but it failed. It turned out that the coil is aluminium and not copper. Always go for copper coil in most electricals.

The new one is above 100k now but you can get it in Tokunbo from 25k to 35k. Most of the new ones are coupled in China with the help of our brothers grin

Buy German or UK standard.
You never disturb me with questions. We are here to learn and unlearn in Nairaland forum.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2022
sonnie10:

True. Blender doesn't do it right. You have to take it to grinder vendors (Engine). That is the only way it comes out without tiny grains, and very smooth in the mouth.

A good blender is as good or even better.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
Can I use any type of beans or what added advantage does oloyin beans give to moin moin?

BTW, the name is MOIN MOIN not MOI MOI
It was coined from the yoruba phrase "MỌ EHIN" which means gum to the teeth

Thank you for the name Moin Moin grin

Oloyin is known to be sweeter in Moin Moin, asides that any other beans is good for Moin Moin.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Oven own is better and stronger. Yummy

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2022
highbee02:
I can easily perceive the aroma from my cellphone, keep it up. Some women only Sabi cook moi and not moi moi. Besides, what's nutmeg?

Nutmeg is in the family of spices. It adds flavour and aroma.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Am more interested in the blender used, how strong is it and whats the model?

It's Panasonic, 3000 capacity.

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by wunmi590(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Here is the picture.

Its Panasonic and about 3000 capacity German Standard. It blends and grinds everything for me both wet and dry.

Please be careful of fake, I once bought another brand with all the promises but it failed. It turned out that the coil is aluminium and not copper. Always go for copper coil in most electricals.

The new one is above 100k now but you can get it in Tokunbo from 25k to 35k. Most of the new ones are coupled in China with the help of our brothers grin

Buy German or UK standard.
You never disturb me with questions. We are here to learn and unlearn in Nairaland forum.

Thank you.

Thank you very much madam, really appreciate your time and detailed explanation.. ...

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2022
anonymuz:
I sabi cook moi moi reach na only that wrapping I still never get

The wrapping is the easiest. Details in the video.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by anonymuz(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The wrapping is the easiest. Details in the video.
OK I will watch it try it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2022
anonymuz:
OK I will watch it try it tomorrow.

Thank you.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Mariangeles(f): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2022
setobaba:
Using blender to blend is a turn off for me

Omg! What do you use then?

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by LogicBomb8: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It's Panasonic, 3000 capacity.
does it grand smoothly?

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:
does it grand smoothly?

Yes it does. I soak the beans minimum 30 minutes after peeling the back and grind in batches depending on the quantity am cooking.

It's so smooth.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Yankee101: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Someone is heavily promoting someone's channel

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yankee101:
Someone is heavily promoting someone's channel

If I don't promote my channel, who will? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Yankee101: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

If I don't promote my channel, who will? grin

Not you. You're doing what's expected I guess
I'm talking of a mod, a super mod infact
Even politicians don't get this many front page this fast

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Lovelife433(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
U are very Bad cook.
Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by IamAsiri: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
sonnie10:

This is not true. The engine is connected to the grinder with a belt. They are two separate components, the engine oil cannot travel to that side of the grinder. The only thing I would be worried about is what they grinded earlier.

Let me ask you, do you eat any of these; garri, fufu or amala if yes, then know that they are all grinded with the same industrial grinder with "engine oil."

You are telling me what I know? You be man right? They oil every part of the "ero" that has bolt. Maybe I was meant to say grease though cool.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Mariangeles(f): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
dochenaj:
I'll take the one made in the oven.

I get that people like the one cooked with the leaf for the extra taste.

But I prefer my moi moi pure and unadulterated by the leaf.

I prefer leaf moimoi because it not only gives it a special flavour, it also keeps in the moisture, making it soft. Premium.

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

I prefer leaf moimoi because it not only gives it a special flavour, it also keeps in the moisture, making it soft. Premium.

Thank you Mariangeles!

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Mariangeles(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Mariangeles!

Nne. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by sonnie10: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
IamAsiri:

You are telling me what I know? You be man right? They oil every part of the "ero" that has bolt. Maybe I was meant to say grease though cool.

Anyway, thanks. I will be more careful next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Wwwq: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) by Pootle: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
this one na baked beans o..na be moimoi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Dried Tomatoes? / See The Pepper I Got For 1000 Naira / Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.