Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee (26983 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Ezendimmuo: 3:22pm On May 07, 2022
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 3:23pm On May 07, 2022
. She was asking me when I was going to give her her share.
Her share of what? Is she serving under the sun and in the rain with you

Learn to stop patronising foolishness from this wicked gender!

679 Likes 39 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Uniquetani1(f): 3:23pm On May 07, 2022
My gender tho

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Uniquetani1(f): 3:24pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

I have been seeing you everywhere

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Harrykn: 3:25pm On May 07, 2022
Mek I carry chair come siddon fess

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 3:34pm On May 07, 2022
you are not only selfish but weak since you can't stand your ground and explain things to her,maybe when you get stranded in a strange land you will learn,you are a simp according to nairaland keyboard warriors(redpillers).

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 3:42pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
virginprincess:
you are not only selfish but weak since you can't stand your ground and explain things to her,maybe when you get stranded in a strange land you will learn,you are a simp according to nairaland keyboard warriors(redpillers).
[/s]
Instead of you to condemn the entitlement mentality of your gender, you're here calling the OP names.

295 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Qatar2022: 3:44pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
You're such an idiot , what kind of a human being are you? Struggling and still taking care of liability

291 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by bmdmix13: 3:44pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
u need slap

176 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Qatar2022: 3:45pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Instead of you to condemn the entitlement mentality of your gender, you're here calling the OP names.
You deserve all the blame mumu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Run away from girls with entitlement mentality they will ruin you before your time.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by skoIes001: 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:
My gender tho

cheesy grin

Op, use ur head o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Jayrockk: 3:51pm On May 07, 2022
She's a leach, the earlier u put her in her place the better o

28 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
is he not a man?can't he make decision for himself,the lady just requested, it is the op decision whether to grant her request or not,so why won't i blame him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by StPete: 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
OP, you better unfriend your gf before she wrecks you and makes you live a miserable life. If after service and u don't get a job to keep sending her the money, just get ready for her to dump you for the next cash cow. DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH!! angry

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
is he not a man?can't he make decision for himself,the lady just requested, it is the op decision whether to grant her request or not,so why won't i blame him.
You should be concerned how a sane human is requesting to be paid when she didn't work. That's a criminal offense, don't you think so?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

You should be concerned how a sane human is requesting to be paid when she didn't work. That's a criminal offense, don't you think so?
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by AjiBussu(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2022
Give her 20k monthly and manage 13k.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 4:03pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.
But a broke and wretched girl can be in a relationship?

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by CaptainStephen(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2022
Purposeful relationships would require responsibilities in action and also funds but it is not her place to demand seeing you are still struggling with the little you have.

Word of advice, you don't need a girlfriend now.

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by SNEFF: 4:10pm On May 07, 2022
Ask her the stress you passed through in the university , did she share in them ? stay woke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

She became upset when I told her [b]we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
[/b]She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

the above in bold in the root of all your problems...why would you discuss it with her?! it mean you are considering giving her money, while YOU SHOULDNT!!!! why should you give her money and take care of her?! is she your wife? now see how she is giving you cold shoulders after you gave her 3k....is 3 k not a lot out of the little you got?!?!? she is an ungrateful human being. so stop acting like a simp and let her manage her life the same way she did when you were not in her life.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

But a broke and wretched girl can be in a relationship?
Before a lady goes into a relationship with a guy,the guy must have ask her out,didn't he know she's poor and wretched before asking her out.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Before a lady goes into a relationship with a guy,the guy must have ask her out,didn't he know she's poor and wretched before asking her out.

are you claiming that a man asking a babe out, means he must immediately take care of her needs from that moment forth?!
does r/ship to y'all mean begging for handouts?! being in a r/ship has absolutely nothing to do with finances.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 4:15pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
So, to ask a girl out now means taking care of an orphan?

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by 2dice01: 4:17pm On May 07, 2022
AjiBussu:
Give her 20k monthly and manage 13k.
Better he should give her 30k
let him manage 3k grin

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nonexisting: 4:20pm On May 07, 2022
Why not give her the whole of your allowee or do you want to lose your girlfriend? Mtchew. sad

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 4:20pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

So, to ask a girl out now means taking care of an orphan?
What do you expect from a lady who hasn't tasted the good things of life she won't want to take chances,afterall opportunity comes but once.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 4:24pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
What do you expect from a lady who hasn't tasted the good things of life she won't want to take chances,afterall opportunity comes but once.
Any girl that didn't taste good life with her parents shouldn't expect to taste good life with somebody's son.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by ImoleNaija: 4:25pm On May 07, 2022
I no understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

[EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.