Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,413 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo (13513 Views)

Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon / Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo / Health Of Kwarans My Utmost Priority, Says Gov Abdulrazaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Metrix147: 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
The Member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia Federal Constituency of Abia State, Hon Sam Onuigbo has assured that he will ensure the completion of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-Ekene road in due time.

He said the search to represent the people is anchored on having a listening ear to the yearnings and aspirations of his people, pointing out that when he came on board, the Ikwuano/Umuahia Ikot Ekpene Federal road was in a deplorable condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0pJrJx_DM
He revealed that he was able to find a temporary solution to the road in 2015 after he was sworn-in.

The federal lawmaker spoke on Friday 6th May, 2022 while declaring his interest to represent the good people of Abia Central in the senate in Umuahia.

He noted that he has attracted and concluded numerous projects for his constituents including the ongoing construction of Umuahia/Ikwuano Ikot Ekpene Federal road, adding that he will make sure that the road would be completed in due time.

Onuigbo, further added that he is committed to making sure that good governance is entrenched, stressing that it is time to redefine leadership, which should centre around the people.

He noted that based on the aforementioned, he has decided to serve the people in higher capacity and redefine representation, adding that 2023 should present itself as an opportunity to correct the mistakes of today, stressing that he is the best candidate to represent the people of Abia central senatorial zone, as his wealth of experience in human leadership, makes him eminently qualified.

Similarly, the party's aspirant for Ikwuano/Umuahia federal constituency, Hon Obilo Ogbonna described Onuigbo as a trail-blazer and an astute parliamentarian.

He added that if elected into the office, he would continue from where Onuigbo stopped, and appealed to the electorate to make APC their party of choice.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/completion-umuahia-ikwuano-ikot-ekpene-road-utmost-priority-rep-onuigbo-assures/

2 Likes

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Emes101(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Good. U are weldon my boy
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by sylve11: 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Not bad. cool
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by qekng40(f): 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Abia state prefers dirts more than good roads!

I passed their roads last week and had to fly back.

Road is wack!

8 Likes

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
He revealed that he was able to find a temporary solution to the road in 2015 after he was sworn-in.

The federal lawmaker spoke on Friday 6th May, 2022 while declaring his interest to represent the good people of Abia Central in the senate in Umuahia.
That is over 7 years!
It is well with the indigenes of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene.

We Rise

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by funmi37: 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by mctech(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
Promise time!
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Good. U are weldon my boy

Road wey them Neva start for the past four months. It will be awarded again in the next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Ebubu3: 1:11pm On May 08, 2022
So na this year wey i dey finish my final year na e dey dey plan finish this road cheesy

This road is a mess and journey killer if you are traveling from any state in the east, into akwa ibom state/Uyo.

It will wreck you, give you headache, disorganize you and still delay your journey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2022
Ninisun:

Road wey them Neva start for the past four months. It will be awarded again in the next 4 years.
haaaa, let me go nd change the coment
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by StrongandMighty: 1:14pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Abia state prefers dirts more than good roads!

I passed their roads last week and had to fly back.

Road is wack!
I just dashed you 1 like, use am hold body

1 Like

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
So na this year wey i dey finish my final year na e dey dey plan finish this road cheesy

This road is a mess and journey killer if you are traveling from any state in the east, into akwa ibom state/Uyo.

It will wreck you, give you headache, disorganize you and still delay your journey.
You dey mind the useless politician..

That road was a mini lake when I passed through there around 2012..3years later I returned to serve around there, it was still a mess.. lipsrsealed up till now..smh.

The person wey use Abia state pant eeh undecided Nawa o.

8 Likes

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by qekng40(f): 1:23pm On May 08, 2022
StrongandMighty:

I just dashed you 1 like, use am hold body

I know what I'm saying but I know you don't gerrit.

Stay safe!

2 Likes

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by BrickDevo: 1:27pm On May 08, 2022
Criminals
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Deejaygold(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2022
grin

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Ify2023(f): 1:36pm On May 08, 2022
Nice job
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Biafranodogwu55: 1:41pm On May 08, 2022
Abeg comot here
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Tonytonex(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2022
Yes please. That road should be completed before December. Hate plying that road.
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by sczeska: 1:49pm On May 08, 2022
Lies
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by ExtremeDot: 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
Campaign Promises => Mirage.
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by EBEk101(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2022
Deejaygold:
grin

Seun u gat (band) show this comrade small violence . Him wan direct the traffic wey dey come nairaland go nairalux wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Deejaygold(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
EBEk101:

Seun u gat (band) show this comrade small violence . Him wan direct the traffic wey dey come nairaland go nairalux wink cheesy grin

Ha! Chief take am easy ab3g o! grin grin grin
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by EBEk101(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
Deejaygold:

Ha! Chief take am easy ab3g o! grin grin grin
We love our nairaland, we no want make wetin Dey happen to Facebook occur

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura / Buhari Signs Mutual Assistance Bill To Prosecute Offenders Within, Outside Niger / COVID-19: Buhari Cancels Christmas Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.