Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... (249 Views)

I Just Discovered My Talent, Thanks To Nairaland / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by MajesticKris: 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
Pls Advice...

I am a Graduate of Biology, i just discovered that my girlfriend of 3yrs can't Write/Read
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by dawnomike(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
MajesticKris:
Pls Advice...

I am a Graduate of Biology, i just discovered that my girlfriend of 3yrs can't Write/Read
It is not a crime... Help her to improve herself if she is worth it.

I still wonder why it took you 3 years to discover that... What have you guys being doing all these years!!!?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by joe54: 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
Does it matter?
Thank God you can.
Teach her if you truly love her.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by chatinent: 5:47pm On May 07, 2022
Find the biological problem na
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by Kriss216: 5:47pm On May 07, 2022
dawnomike:

I still wonder why it took you 3 years to discover that... What have you guys being doing all these years!!!?
Fvcking and exchanging saliva.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
thats no big deal, ɨʄ a քɦɖ ɦօʟɖɛʀ ʟɨҡɛ ɢօօɖ ʟʊċҡ ċaռ ɛʍɮʀaċɛ ɦɨs աɨʄɛ աɦɨċɦ ɨs a ċօʍքʟɛtɛ օքքօsɨtɛ օʄ tɦɛ ɦʊsɮaռɖ tɦɛռ ʏօʊ ɢat ռօ քʀօɮʟɛʍ.

ɛռʀօʟʟ ɦɛʀ ɨռ a tօtʊʀaʟ, tɛaċɦ ɦɛʀ tɦɛ ɮasɨċs օʄ ʀɛaɖɨռɢ aռɖ աʀɨtɨռɢ.

ɮsċ ɨs ռօt tɦɛ ċʀɨtɛʀɨa օʄ ɢօօɖ աɨʋɛs
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by MajesticKris: 6:47pm On May 07, 2022
She speaks well and always acted smart...

I'm still shocked, of cource i will help her..
That is exactly what I've been doing since i found out..

dawnomike:
It is not a crime... Help her to improve herself if she is worth it.

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by MajesticKris: 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
I will, Thank u

joe54:
Does it matter?
Thank God you can.
Teach her if you truly love her.
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by MajesticKris: 6:49pm On May 07, 2022
I have brother.

Helping her, is the Biological Answer.

chatinent:
Find the biological problem na
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... by Fame1309(f): 10:52pm On May 07, 2022
Even if she speaks well.due observation will still notice her using past tense for present tense.help her if she's willing to learn.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU 3 Months Strike End Today Hint On The Next Line Of Action Coming Up Soon* / Aluminium Shutters For Windows / The Best Smugglers Spirits Gin And Tonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.