Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20515 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
grin grin
emmy4real94:
Such a nice person. Could you share me ur contact details
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by emmy4real94(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2022
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by akanbiaa(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2022
braveheart77:

Not necessarily. What you know will always be top in most times. Check well, those your connections are worth that way because of what they know!! Ideas rule the world, go out there and seek knowledge and learn from peoples experience. Then take calculated risks!!

I have not gotten any job because of “who I know”, it has mostly because of I choose the right career path for me!!
Read carefully next time and don't rush to make statement for argument sake so you don't end up apologising unnencessary over lack of understanding as a result of impatience to understand what was said. What I wrote is "MORE IMPACT" if what you know had more impact than who you know then majority of those with good grades and skills will not be having unemployment or under employment in Nigeria.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Das1mama: 7:12am On May 25, 2022
Years and any kind of job like driving,etc. that will put food in our table....
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by braveheart77: 12:32pm On May 25, 2022
akanbiaa:
Read carefully next time and don't rush to make statement for argument sake so you don't end up apologising unnencessary over lack of understanding as a result of impatience to understand what was said. What I wrote is "MORE IMPACT" if what you know had more impact than who you know then majority of those with good grades and skills will not be having unemployment or under employment in Nigeria.

That post was made May 8. With this your comment it looks like you’re depressed. You could have easily ignored and move on.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by akanbiaa(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
braveheart77:

That post was made May 8. With this your comment it looks like you’re depressed. You could have easily ignored and move on.
You are expressing what you are suffering from and same time giving advice you ought to have followed when reading a post you hastily reacted too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March / NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.