Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out (2974 Views)

A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks / Check Out This Artistic Message / A Drawing A Day ~ May 2019 (artistic challenge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 7:12pm On May 07, 2022
MODIFIED: this was written after the page got to page 2:
This first page is largely about my journey as a comic artist, you can skip if you don’t want to read, but page 2 has all the juicy drawings unlike u have probably never seen

This is my Instagram pls follow me to support my success story as I dive into creating Character concepts and illustrating them for people
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 9:37pm On May 07, 2022
I did a work for a client and we agreed on less than 1k per character, pretty cheap right it won't be like that forever Sha,

So I was to pratically do all the conceptualize of the character and then yo illustrate only traditional although I later used and app to digitally edit the drawings, but when I was done,
My client stop replying, when he eventually did he was disrespectful buh later Apologize by then it was already too late, cuz I was already bent on using the characters personally, not like he was willing to pay again self.

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 6:28am On May 08, 2022
So another client gave me a project to work on, he actually had it all figured the concept and how he wanted the work to look like,..the guy seemed pretty imaginative, the problem was that he can't draw and that was were I came in,

Buh the first drawing I did was rejected cuz I didn't get his explanation correctly, and mind you this particular client is a perfectionist kind of person,
Buh luckily I redid the work and it was well accepted I'll also post the the reworked version after he is done with the digital finishing for u guys to see .
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 7:34am On May 08, 2022
The one that was rejected.

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Seniorwriter(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
Emperordynasty:
So another client gave me a project to work on, he actually had it all figured the concept and how he wanted the work to look like,..the guy seemed pretty imaginative, the problem was that he can't draw and that was were I came in,

Buh the first drawing I did was rejected cuz I didn't get his explanation correctly, and mind you this particular client is a perfectionist kind of person,
Buh luckily I redid the work and it was well accepted I'll also post the the reworked version after he is done with the digital finishing for u guys to see .

What platform did you get to meet your client? More so I have a deal for you that can create an income means of @least $1000(one thousand dollars) monthly...quote me with your WhatsApp if interested.
Emperordynasty:

Good afternoon sir, I met them through Facebook and also through different WhatsApp group for comic artist,

I'm very interested sir 08084968437

You've been reached by my team lead so go on WhatsApp and respond appropriately.
I hope you are ready to do what it takes to earn big via online.
Make sure to come here and encourage others.

yuncka:

Hello,

can we talk about the above work you mentioned.
I have a solid background in comic illustration and general illustration. I also do digital form of illustration and book formatting for amazon kindle.
If its ok, you can reach me on whatsapp via 07031585509.

I await your positive response.
@Yuncka one of my trusted hands will reach you via whatsapp and a way forward towards a huge income generation as much as #1m($2k) weekly after hybernation will be activated as long as you can perform.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

What platform did you get to meet your client? More so I have a deal for you that can create an income means of @least $1000(one thousand dollars) monthly...quote me with your WhatsApp if interested.

@Seniorwriter
Good afternoon sir, I met them through Facebook and also through different WhatsApp group for comic artist,

I'm very interested sir 08084968437
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 7:05pm On May 09, 2022
So I'm still waiting to see the finished product of my last work which I sent to my client,
Although I did some digital painting myself on it, buh that was just for fun,
I'll let him handle the digital works,
That aside s I've been praticing, working on my craft and hoping on God to open mAh way...

Lemme post the work that was accepted by my client His name is Arkinso and has a really nice back story to him.

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 12:13pm On May 10, 2022
Hello guys i just completed a sample of a beautiful conception..

Pls guys leave a comment or like and also do me the great favour of following me om instagram nd i promise to follw back God bless

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdX_82kjt0o/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 2:58pm On May 12, 2022
God is good landed a job today as a book illustrator, but the details of this job is classified hence I can only drop the illustrations with my clients approval,when the book is finished..
Slow and steady wins the race
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 5:41pm On May 12, 2022
I just finished another piece,

Its a drawing centered on the three sword wielders of Ancient Japan,

The honourable warrior Samurias who would rather die by their own hands than to surrender,

The lordless Ronins who are Samurias without any master but they do as they please,

The Ninja who are the merceless and silent assassins terrorising all of Asia and America with the art of Shinobi

If u find this idea concept nice ..comment, like or share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by yuncka: 9:24am On May 13, 2022
Seniorwriter:

You've been reached by my team lead so go on WhatsApp and respond appropriately.
I hope you are ready to do what it takes to earn big via online.
Make sure to come here and encourage others.

@Seniorwriter

Hello,

can we talk about the above work you mentioned.
I have a solid background in comic illustration and general illustration. I also do digital form of illustration and book formatting for amazon kindle.
If its ok, you can reach me on whatsapp via 07031585509.

I await your positive response.
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by yuncka: 9:30am On May 13, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Hello guys i just completed a sample of a beautiful conception..

Pls guys leave a comment or like and also do me the great favour of following me om instagram nd i promise to follw back God bless

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdX_82kjt0o/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nice...
I like how solid your work looks, you have some improvements to make, but won't be long because I see a lot of prospects in your lines.

On another note, I have some years under my belt as an illustrator... I can provide guidance to you as well at no cost.

I also need to get back grinding, and will be needed connections from you for more illustration jobs.
Do chat me on whatsapp via 07031585509.

I hope to hear from you soon...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 1:21pm On May 13, 2022
yuncka:

Nice...
I like how solid your work looks, you have some improvements to make, but won't be long because I see a lot of prospects in your lines.

On another note, I have some years under my belt as an illustrator... I can provide guidance to you as well at no cost.

I also need to get back grinding, and will be needed connections from you for more illustration jobs.
Do chat me on whatsapp via 07031585509.

I hope to hear from you soon...
Thanks sir I will be chatting you up
Immediately
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by theyblog: 9:14am On May 14, 2022
Emperordynasty:
So I'm still waiting to see the finished product of my last work which I sent to my client,
Although I did some digital painting myself on it, buh that was just for fun,
I'll let him handle the digital works,
That aside s I've been praticing, working on my craft and hoping on God to open mAh way...

Lemme post the work that was accepted by my client His name is Arkinso and has a really nice back story to him.
the design makes my skin crawl.

Those block dots are not welcoming to the eyes

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 10:15am On May 14, 2022
theyblog:
the design makes my skin crawl.

Those block dots are not welcoming to the eyes
Wow I guess that's the subjectiveness of art,
My client actually gave me the directives for this particular character with striking detail and presicion, he was very pleased with this particular outcome..lol
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by yuncka: 11:08am On May 14, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Yuncka one of my trusted hands will reach you via whatsapp and a way forward towards a huge income generation as much as #1m($2k) weekly after hybernation will be activated as long as you can perform.

@Seniorwriter

Ok, No problem. I look forward to connecting with you.
Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 3:54pm On May 19, 2022
I've been thinking of hiring a manager to help market my skills and develop myself buh I'm not too confident of my financial position to hire one so, I guess I will leave that to the future ..or strike a deal that won't involve payments at the initial stage and
Also to get a manager who will agree with my terms of not doing erotic characters and commissions cuz this is personal rule one cuz of my faith as a Christian and also cuz of my own struggles with erotics as a youngster,
I wouldn't want to use my skills to Foster a problem I struggled with in my own life..

God help me Sha, I must make it without erotics drawings..all my girls must be claded lol
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 3:58pm On May 19, 2022
I was inspired lately by a documentary I watched bout the ocean, and blueish colour stroke me...so I plugged into creating a series of four characters with only blue ink and blue crayons..

I call them the four blueish allegories..

The First
The Mongolian sash wearer..

The idea is to draw a Mongolian warrior wearing a sash as a headband , alluring to the figuative look of a ninja, from the Naruto franchise...(my favorite anime or the show for that matter lol)

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 4:05pm On May 19, 2022
By now you guys know these drawings are purely my imaginative ideas with little or know visibile reference images,
If at all their is reference it's in my mind cuz any imaginative drawings comes from a mixture of different ideas drawn from ones memory..

I call this next drawing my favorite..I love it's outlook and how it went ..I will post the edited and undedited version of this one.

She symbolise the rest many find in their pets rather than in fellow humans..it has a deeper meaning

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 4:10pm On May 19, 2022
My best part of this work is the rendition of the sea..it's pretty serene if I say so myself lol

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 4:22pm On May 19, 2022
Don't freak out,
This is a character for one of my novels..her name is Amedah, a water priestess

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Sheriman(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
You're good but I want you to romance with Autodesk SketchBook to make your art look professional
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 9:06pm On May 20, 2022
Sheriman:
You're good but I want you to romance with Autodesk SketchBook to make your art look professional
Okay boss thanks
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 10:26am On May 23, 2022
So sorry I've been busy with an illusration job for a novel, the work is confidential so u can't post the drawings yet .
Buh I'll find time to draw something this week
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by excell0001: 3:18pm On May 28, 2022
you improved. Keep growing go digital
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 4:56pm On May 28, 2022
excell0001:
you improved. Keep growing go digital
Thanks boss, I will soon enough
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 4:58pm On May 28, 2022
I just finished a part of the book illustration project I was working on, they pay was good,plus my client still added a little something untop,
Just praying for grace to keep working hard and trusting God,.no
Retreat no surrender..

Also the strike is frustrating God please Come to our rescue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Richkkk: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emperordynasty:
I just finished a part of the book illustration project I was working on, they pay was good,plus my client still added a little something untop,
Retreat no surrender..

I might have a project for you. What is your contact address?
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Richkkk: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Retreat no surrender..

I might have a job fy what is your contact address?
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Tdyke4lyf(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kudos, guy. It's just a matter of time befor your work shows perfection. Persist on

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Richkkk:
I might have a job fy what is your contact address?

Wow just contact me through my WhatsApp boss 08084968437

I have an Instagram account buh I'm presently not logged,
My account name is

official _godwinosezua
Re: Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out by Emperordynasty: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tdyke4lyf:
Kudos, guy. It's just a matter of time befor your work shows perfection. Persist on
Thanks boss I really appreciate that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corel Design Art And Design / Sony A7R III. Mirrorless Kingpin. SOLD / Designer gotten.Graphic Designer Service Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.