Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion (32215 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by owukpa(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzYqCZqtvk

The presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church, popularly known as Winners Chapel, worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he will not be contesting for the presidency in the 2023 elections.

According to him, although he believes in Nigeria, it’s too late for him to contest the highest political position in the nation.

Oyedepo said vying to be Nigeria’s president is a demotion to him, adding that he’s called for a global impact.

He said this during a leadership summit transmitted worldwide.

Oyedepo said, “I believe in Nigeria and that’s why I am still here, and still praying for Nigeria. But I consider it a demotion if I am invited to become the president of Nigeria. I am called for a global impact. I saw this in 1984. Even the devil knows that you can’t be genuinely sold-out to serving God, and not stand out in life.”

A number of pastors have come out to obtain presidential nomination forms in a bid to become the country’s number one citizen – notable among them are Pastor Tunde Bakare, and current Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo who is a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AntiChristian: 8:55pm On May 07, 2022
Go n contest for POTUS Abi UN president then.

Global impact.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by NuclearReactor: 11:47pm On May 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
Go n contest for POTUS Abi UN president then.

Global impact.
Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
So rather than hating go and make your own impact in your own field!!
Hating won't help your life undecided

369 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Karlovych: 3:54am On May 08, 2022
embarassed As long as he's comfortable brainwashing and siphoning the sheeple' tithe and offerings he doesn't care about the position of the presidency.

He might be an Afonja but he is not as greedy as El Chapo of Iragbiji

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AntiChristian: 5:47am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
So rather than hating go and make your own impact in your own field!!
Hating won't help your life undecided

Impacted Nigeria positively?

List the impacts and how it affected Orlu LG not to talk of Nigeria.

And the man is source of hatred not me.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Righthussle: 7:12am On May 08, 2022
Taaaaa shatap! Pulpit bandit. Thief. Who will call you to become Nigeria's president? You are just lucky that there are plenty "olukus" giving you free money every week thinking they are giving to God.

People, please stop thinking this man is working for God. Nobody works for God for God's sake. How can God who created the UNIVERSE ALONE without any human input suddenly need people to work for him. Did he stop being God. Stop giving these pulpit thieves your hard earned money. Whoever made this world will NEVER need your MONEY for ANYTHING or need ANYBODY to do ANYTHING for him. If you believe these THIEVES work for God in any way or that God needs your money for anything, then you simply don't know how mighty whoever made this world is. You'll also need to examine your brain.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by virginprincess(f): 7:24am On May 08, 2022
No papa,we don't want you to be the president of this corrupt country,we want you to continue the good work of the lord by impacting lives positively like you have always done,more grace to you papa,the winners family worldwide loves you and will continue to pray for your well being, HATERS CAN PERISH IN HELL.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by HappyPagan: 7:25am On May 08, 2022
We no need you as president.. Dictator in Jesus' clothing.. grin grin Before you mount speaker for every state during Shiloh...

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by hopefulLandlord: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
okay

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively.

ASIDES FEEDING HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS TOP BULLSHĮT STORIES OF FEAR AND SUPERSTITION AND COLLECTING THEIR MONEY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND SOMETIMES BUILD SMALL OUTDATED FACILITIES AND DO GIVEAWAYS TO A BUNCH OF STARVING MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATION, WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS MAN KNOWN FOR AND ASSOCIATED WITH?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Drsnives(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2022
Are you sure sir?

I no belive abeg
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by planetE(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2022
Papa dey stylishly enter Tunde Bakare.

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2022
You have your business, and it's moving fine despite the econony, that's why you no send, you have everything sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by SwissMass: 10:35am On May 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Nobody: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
Yes sir cus winners is paying more

I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Check my sigggy for more info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Mooh247: 10:36am On May 08, 2022
grin

Everyone should know his or her calling

He is already a king and President to his people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by gabbasin: 10:36am On May 08, 2022
Shaki n se bi ora, who will even vote you

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by obembet(f): 10:37am On May 08, 2022
God bless u jare.. follow ur call. Don't mind haters, u can never please them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by inoki247: 10:37am On May 08, 2022
me sha know say the next person go suffer e must be a magician cos Buhari don finish all the life line to colet loan...

And if you make small money na d loan wey Buhari colet u go still use am dey pay back....

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Omniman(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by akanbiaa(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2022
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by gentlegenius(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2022
When you have 4 private jets as a GO, how many does a president has.
When a GO control millions of followers who are ready to worship him if that is what he want, how many people in a country can worship their president?

Of course becoming a president is a big demotion to people like Oyedepo. He once said this to his congregation.

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by bmdmix14: 10:39am On May 08, 2022
Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by sammy7410(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2022
Abeg make I hear word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by gbaskiboy: 10:40am On May 08, 2022
When your church raise money to buy form for you you will change the narration that God called you to be president. I remember Okotie that time, all lies spewed by these self acclaimed men of God is evidence to show that they are liars, but their deluded members will defend them to the core.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Nonybb: 10:40am On May 08, 2022
I can't recall anybody saying "Daddy come and rule us" am I confused or is anyone having a different thought than myself. Buhari has already destroyed the economy. Anybody coming to replace him would use the next four years of his first tenure fixing only the damages, not even to add any positivity. I pity for those aspirants

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.