Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. (573 Views)

How True Is This Plz ( Picture) / Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures / My 1.5gb Etisalat Subcription Always Got Exhausted, Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by lastchild: 8:10pm On May 07, 2022
Apart from sponsoring a post on Facebook page, is there anything else that made it better than profile.

i need answers plz
Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by CandyOps(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
It depends on what you want it for. For ads use a page. For share and organic growth use personal or both. Then again it depends on your aim
Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by MrAloednut(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2022
Number one, without having a Facebook account you won't be able to have a Facebook page.

Therefore, Facebook profile was related for personal interaction in mind by Facebook and Facebook page is created for business and fan community.
Also for advertising to be allowed like you've said, you're required to have a Facebook page.

Therefore, if you're a business owner, have a page and of you want to chit-chat, stick to your Facebook profile.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by MrAloednut(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
MrAloednut:
Number one, without having a Facebook account you won't be able to have a Facebook page.

Therefore, Facebook profile was related for personal interaction in mind by Facebook and Facebook page is created for business and fan community.
Also for advertising to be allowed like you've said, you're required to have a Facebook page.

Therefore, if you're a business owner, have a page and of you want to chit-chat, stick to your Facebook profile.

To understand this better, check this little explanation by Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/help/337881706729661

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by lastchild: 8:46pm On May 07, 2022
CandyOps:
It depends on what you want it for. For ads use a page. For share and organic growth use personal or both. Then again it depends on your aim
i don't understand what you mean by "share and organic growth"
Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by TheGoodlife3: 3:55pm On May 16, 2022
Hi lastchild
Pls I need your help considering the spirit wife
Issues I’ve been trying to email you but no avail
Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by Ikamanishere(f): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2022
TheGoodlife3:
Hi lastchild
Pls I need your help considering the spirit wife
Issues I’ve been trying to email you but no avail

Bro you emailed me but I don't have acces to that email,can you drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by joshua8016: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2022
I'm having the same problem 08123613680
Re: Facebook Page VS Profile, Plz Help.. by joshua8016: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Bro you emailed me but I don't have acces to that email,can you drop your WhatsApp number.

I'm having the same problem 08123613680

(1) (Reply)

Google To Prohibit Personal Loan Apps From Accessing User Photos, Contacts. / Can Someone Loan Me 150k / Tecno Camon 20 Premier The Good & The Bad !! // Review //

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.