Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job (43814 Views)

250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt / 250k Job In Lagos Vs 200k Job In Benin / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job by Ajibade123(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
michlins:
Nigeria employers feeling like gods. He was excited and danced which is normal human reaction to good news.

If only if there were enough jobs to go round. Nonsense
if I am not familiar with you and I am trying to be friends with you and you keep using stickers I would assume you don't want to have the conversation and move on not to talk of official talks
Re: How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job by tony1way: 9:08pm On May 08, 2022
How can you sack a person seeking for a Job?
Re: How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job by michlins(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
Ajibade123:

if I am not familiar with you and I am trying to be friends with you and you keep using stickers I would assume you don't want to have the conversation and move on not to talk of official talks
seriously you guys should be calming down
Re: How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job by thonyokun(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
Let him go to blazes for all I care
Re: How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job by bashtee09(m): 4:17am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=grafixdon post=112627449]

You only see the money, toxic work environment is bad to your health... If he has skills 250k is very small. I can't accept 300k job monthly, I've rejected that before. How could he blocked him because of mere meme, no body is above mistake. He should have simply correctd him instead [/quotek]
Brother please bless me with small data sir, I'm broke presently and I need to update some days 07069471811. Thanks sir
Re: How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job by Digmygold: 9:21am On May 09, 2022
Lies. A job seeker hasn't been employed yet so how then can he get sacked? Op, borrow sense.
Re: How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job by GardenGreen: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
jrusky:
Yes the employer did the right thing.

Not everybody is cool with media thrash. Next time conduct yourself professionally ok.

I had fired a staff chatting me up and kept using emoji to respond to my messages in a serious business situation I kept telling her to send readable text to tell me the exact situation where she went to but kept responding with emoji and she got fired.

Next time conduct yourself in proper manner ok. Sorry you lost the opportunity learn from it.

Sorry you lost the opportunity learn from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Road Sweeper Job: Long Queue As Thousands Of Nigerians Struggle To Apply / Julius Berger Is Recruiting / How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.