Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (20194 Views)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Slams Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi KANU, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by wirinet(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2022
od501:

Oha where you see that statistics biko?

Statistics of what?

Also provide your own statistics so we can compare.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 9:10am On May 08, 2022
wirinet:

How is ESN, IPOB and MNK their nightmare? Do ESN, IPOB and MNK go beyond the core igbo states? ESN, IPOB and MNK are not even in Delta or Rivers.
The only way ESN, IPOB and MNK can be their nightmare is the excessive migrations into their cities and states, from people running from ESN, IPOB and MNK
Cowards that cannot even cross the River Niger bridges, but strangers are crossing over to murder them they claim?

Shameless Cowards, why are the people tormenting you not coming to disturb us in the creeks?

Because they know those ones across the bridge, the nonsense ipobians are cowards, all Empty Barrels with no action, just talk.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Malory: 9:10am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
A free pig Asari is greater than a caged lion Mazi Kanu., just as the scripture tells us that a living dog, is better than a dead lion grin
Our resident comedian is at it again
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 9:12am On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Our resident comedian is at it again
Malory the Ipobian Circus Clown of Nairaland, Good Morning.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by wirinet(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Cowards that cannot even cross the River Niger bridges.

That one I agree.
Why should I cross the River Niger Bridges when others are running away from the other side of the River Niger Bridges?
You wey dey brave I dare you to cross over to Mariupol in Ukraine right now.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by richie240: 9:16am On May 08, 2022
The right prayer shd be: "God shd deliver igboland from d millions of Igbos/ESN igbo supporters". Na because many of una still dey support Igbos/ESN dts why dem still dey relevant!

The moment u lots join forces together to see Igbos as ur enemy no. 1, then the road to deliverance has bn found. But as at now, even on this thread, many of u are in full solidarity with ipob/esn and blaming bihari, fg, asari, DSS and Fulani xmen.
cool
Mrkcee:
IPOB and their spokespersons have long brainwashed and misinformed our Peeple that they can't even see the red flags. It's a pity how they see BLACK and say it's WHITE!

One thing is certain, God will deliver Igbo land from any miscreant who parades himself or herself as IPOB, ESN or AUTOPIT-TOILETS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 9:22am On May 08, 2022
wirinet:

That one I agree.
Why should I cross the River Niger Bridges when others are running away from the other side of the River Niger Bridges?
You wey dey brave I dare you to cross over to Mariupol in Ukraine right now.
Bravery without common sense is stupidity that leads to genocide, Mumu I am not a senseless ipobian, make Russia bomb me the way Federal Government bombard Biafra 1967-70, wey make Odumegwu Ojukwu flee, abandon your Ancestors for Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by wirinet(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Bravery without common sense is stupidity that leads to genocide, Mumu I am not a senseless ipobian, make Russia bomb me the way Federal Government bombard Biafra 1967-70, wey make Odumegwu Ojukwu flee, abandon your Ancestors for Eastern Nigeria?
But IPOBians say igbos are the bravest people in the world. They claim they can take a bullet with their chest. Their motto is "biafra or death" even if the death means shooting themselves in the chest.

Believe me if Ukraine can just allow 100 IPOBian mercenaries into Mariupol, Russians would take to their heels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kwestionair: 9:30am On May 08, 2022
wirinet:

How is ESN, IPOB and MNK their nightmare? Do ESN, IPOB and MNK go beyond the core igbo states? ESN, IPOB and MNK are not even in Delta or Rivers.
The only way ESN, IPOB and MNK can be their nightmare is the excessive migrations into their cities and states, from people running from NIGERIA ARMY & DSS

We know who are killing and chasing our people. I’m only wasting my time replying someone that is not Igbo and doesn’t even know where orlu is located to know when Nigeria army killed over 18 innocent Igbo youths on Easter Day.
Una go tire because all this your propaganda won’t fly.
Igbos migrating into neighboring states because of the terrorism of FG using soldiers.
Nigerians are migrating in droves into oyibo man countries in droves because of the bad state of the nation and all thanks to people like yourself who think they are doing igbos by supporting this terrorist government.
Una go taya for propaganda
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by richie240: 9:33am On May 08, 2022
Advice: keep ur videos short and precise [ie straight to d point], most esp as u are an 'upcoming' blogger/youtuber.
Note: d attention span of social media users is very low, so no do pass ursef biko.

If I wan listen to ara star I go download her music myself.
Stopped watching on d 3 mins mark.

Wish u best of luck tho.

NamesJKs:
How To Activate Your Spiritual Life And Be Your Healer.

Click and watch the video. You'll learn so many things you don't know before about spirituality.
Note: This is not a religious channel.
How to balance your spiritual life with your physical life.

After watching, Please Like the video, share and Subscribe to our Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDQ8R9euPDA
**ur viewers shd have a feel of where u are heading within d first 2 mins, I think**
#no_Time_for_long_story!
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kwestionair: 9:34am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Empty Barrel Malu Chasers, Shameless things, the Federal Government Indeed.

Una go taya. E pain you go and hit your head on the wall but the men are doing their job very well which is “clear the forest of all terrorist Fulani herdsmen”.

E pain you na you go taya for propaganda
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:37am On May 08, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:
Sometimes I see that Ezeife as a brainless old man..The more he ages, the more he behaves like a kid..even when he grants interviews, he talks off points without even answering what the interviewer is asking. Pathetic.

Those supporting this terrorists ESN and IPOB will soon meet their waterloo

If in your generation from your great great grandfather can win gubernatorial election in your state then you can raise your filthy mouth to talk to a hero. But northern Governors supporting herdsmen activities are right . Ezeife is greater than your entire generation starting from the first till the world ends . Skull miner tycoon
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 10:02am On May 08, 2022
Kwestionair:

Una go taya. E pain you go and hit your head on the wall but the men are doing their job very well which is “clear the forest of all terrorist Fulani herdsmen”.

E pain you na you go taya for propaganda
Doing their job you claim, Who is paying those criminals salaries? How much have you donated to ipob towards their upkeep?

Keep deceiving yourself, you will be a victim of ipobmenia criminal atrocities, 6ft under sooner than later, & we will blame the Federal Government for your fatal calamity.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ponishah: 10:05am On May 08, 2022
wirinet:

As much as I think Asari is just a business man, using the Niger Delta problems to fill his bank accounts, he is making a lot of sense here. Why will an igbo elder support the carnage going on in the east? A so called elded will sit in the safety of Abuja or Lagos and support IPOB leaders sitting in Finland or other European countries, to destroys lives, properties and the economy in igboland. It just does not make sense.

They greatest strategy of Buhari against the igbo nation is the kidnap and capture of Kanu. He probably calculated that they will turn igboland to Somalia in protest for his release.

You made more sense than Asari, because you aired your view without any influence.
I have not read and watched Ezeife , but only mad people would support the oppression and killing of his own people by his own people.
You said it all, southeast is sinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 10:10am On May 08, 2022
IgboNiile:

If in your generation from your great great grandfather can win gubernatorial election in your state then you can raise your filthy mouth to talk to a hero. But northern Governors supporting herdsmen activities are right . Ezeife is greater than your entire generation starting from the first till the world ends . Skull miner tycoon
Goat bearded Ezeife? Big deal he was a governor in the past?, Buhari was President 40 years ago, he is President today, can any ipobian living or dead, brag of such a feat?
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Declanex post=112625547][/quote] Lol! My brother, keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Henz81: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin

Asari is a big threat to IPOB

And UGM/ESN cannot even do shiit to him. I guess they know their boundaries.
I guess Ipob is showing brotherly love to Asari that's why they are ignoring him. Asari is a noice maker and a piece of shit!
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by richie240: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
NamesJKs:

Thanks a lot. Your feedback means a lot. Thanks Chief

Kindly subscribe
No pee.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Miracle2022: 10:36am On May 08, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only difference between Asari Dokubo and a pig is that a pig is better and wiser than him.
But just like a pig, Asari will roll himself in mud just to be fed and just after being fed.
at the end,you said nothing. Asari words are very harsh but I think the igbos need to listen to what he said. Why is the Yoruba not going the same way with namdi kanu? Why are the Yorubas not destroying their economy every Monday? Ipob has brought more harm than good to igbo land.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:41am On May 08, 2022
Aufbauh:
Asari Dokubo is still the undisputed & undefeated Nemesis of Ipob & it supporters!

50 innocent northerners were slaughtered just yesterday in your region! That one doesn't deserve a comment from you....oh no! For some funny reason, you're more concerned with Ndigbo, Biafra and IPOB, and who you stupidly think is or isn't there nemesis! Talk about concerning ones self with goings on in a house blocks away from his, while his own house is about to be razed down by fire!
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by matm: 10:43am On May 08, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:
Sometimes I see that Ezeife as a brainless old man..The more he ages, the more he behaves like a kid..even when he grants interviews, he talks off points without even answering what the interviewer is asking. Pathetic.

Those supporting this terrorists ESN and IPOB will soon meet their waterloo

Old age is rare blessing.Many die before they get old.
Watching a dancer from afar, u may not like the style, but when u find urself in same position, Ur style will equally be criticised by many to ur surprise even when u are trying ur best May God grant us d grace of living to old age.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Goat bearded Ezeife? Big deal he was a governor in the past?, Buhari was President 40 years ago, he is President today, can any ipobian living or dead, brag of such a feat?

Can anyone in your generation from your Great grandfather be a governor or common court Clark during the oyibo dispensation. Ikpu ezi
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by warlordd(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only difference between Asari Dokubo and a pig is that a pig is better and wiser than him.
But just like a pig, Asari will roll himself in mud just to be fed and just after being fed.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo. Asari Dokubo is saying the truth. Any of our elders supporting Kanu and Ipob is a useless person, his age notwithstanding.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:49am On May 08, 2022
Miracle2022:
at the end,you said nothing. Asari words are very harsh but I think the igbos need to listen to what he said. Why is the Yoruba not going the same way with namdi kanu? Why are the Yorubas not destroying their economy every Monday? Ipob has brought more harm than good to igbo land.

Will you shut up! How are Ndigbo 'destroying their economy every monday' when the sit-at-home has been called off by IPOB yet the narration is still being driven by outsiders with the intentions of trying to cast IPOB in a bad light as well as trying to harm the south-east! If you're looking for who to blame for the ongoing insecurity in the south-east, look no further than the bastardly northern hegemonic forces with close ties to Aso Rock! You choosing to believe their lies and propaganda shows your own intentions clearly!

Whatever the Yoruba choose to do or not do is up to them! Ndigbo will not fashion their reaction to issues based on what Yoruba do or don't do! They are 'so smart a people' yet we're all still living in the same shithole country rife with murder, misery, terrorism and abject poverty!
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by richie240: 10:49am On May 08, 2022
Applaudissé!!! (clap for yasef, just in case.....)
The reasons u gave below are part of d reasons why no ppl in Nigeria will put themselves in a situation where bowing to you will happen, and u can take that to d bank!
cool

OyeofIkoTuN:
We are aware that Asari and his militants are involved in some of the restlessness in our region,we are also aware that he's working for the FG due to blackmail and theats, we are aware of the threats to your schools in Benin republic and pipeline security contracts.. You can insults our elders all you want ,they brought it upon themselves but be mindful that we will not forget neither will we forgive. We promise to continue to do what's right to protect our own interest even if it means expanding all the way to the creeks subduing you which are tactically doing slowly but progressively.

We are not the oldest tribe for nothing,you met us here and you will bow to us. You can rant all you want but reality on ground..you shall bow to us.

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2022
Dozie32:

Jee gwaya Nnagi
Lol! What's wrong with this vagabond? Go and tell your useless vagabond father that he's a useless idiot. Rabid animal.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2022
Dozie32:

Jee gwaya Nnagi
Lol! What's wrong with this vagabond? Go and tell your useless vagabond father that he's a useless idiot. Rabid animal.
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ensamy(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2022
Asari will be met with by what Abacha did to Ken Sara Wiwa , it's like he has forgotten. He should be busy looking for the remains of Ken Sara Wiwa his brother to give him proper burial instead of attacking Igbo elders.
Foolish pig , milking Niger Delta dry .
Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by porthouse7(f): 10:53am On May 08, 2022
StreetMedia:

You are a big FOOL.
What has the political structure benefitted you so far?.
You might have attained the highest qualification but you are NEGATIVE.
still doesn't change d fact that Igbos don't have political value

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by warlordd(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2022
Kingpee2:
Whoever backs anyone up isn’t my business but you see this Asari is also one clout chaser ,I remember when the militants were the only set of people benefiting from the pockets of the government now their jealousy is based of Biafra and what the Ugm’s attention are stylishly getting ….

Ibu ezigbote anuofia. Asari is saying the truth and an Ipob bingo like u is talking rubbish. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ensamy(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He was Military head of state 40 years ago through coup de etat against a democratically elected government and not a President, get that right. That's how you were to put it. He later fraudulently rigged himself in and destroyed Nigeria thriving economy to the poverty capital of the world. India and China has a joint population of about 3 billion people while Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people but the number of the poor in Nigeria is more than that of India and China joint together.
This is the handwork of your president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.