Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (41565 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Shinani10: 7:43pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
I have baby mama, can you be second wife? I'm being sincere

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by OLORIPAPA: 8:00pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
wow I get Ur sincerity in asking.Ifcourse there are good men around in Africa to marry.U can chat me up I have a nice friend that his girlfriend broke his heart by cheating with his friend..He is a nice guy

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Sion47: 8:07pm On May 08, 2022
MARRIAGES IN WESTERN COUNTRIES DO NOT FAMOUS HUSBAND.

Matrimonial law over there is over protective of wife .

Many men/ husband are just suffering and smiling in self afflicted slavery courtesy of child( ren) upkeep.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emmacy001: 8:34pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

This generation is something else...
I don't even know whether people still love..
Keep trying you will find. Just that they are few...
When Elijah told God that Ahab has killed all the prophets but God told him I have preserved thousands of prophets for myself in Israel...

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by beautyoftheLord: 8:50pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Hi! My elder brother is very available. Too single. Comfortable..... British citizen, at least you won't feel he is after you for citizenship/papers. You must be very intelligent. He is a bookworm and nerdy. goldilocksilveries@gmail.com can send me an email if ready to be introduced.

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by HausaIboYoruba: 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
Forthepeople21:

I didn’t run away. I came here for a relationship and because I love Nigeria. Relationship didn’t work out but I’m staying.
stop searching and let's get married. Let's meet tomorrow spend a week to know ourselves and if we blend get married the next week. Not kidding

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by VirileNelly2420: 8:59pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Dey go oppress u with unending rights... grin grin
It's honestly scary my dear.

Nd most times, dey seem violent too.

...my opinion though

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Habinibi: 9:10pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Honestly, I am available if you can link me up.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
Lol. Let’s do it babe….see you’re already on babe status grin
HausaIboYoruba:
stop searching and let's get married. Let's meet tomorrow spend a week to know ourselves and if we blend get married the next week. Not kidding
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by HausaIboYoruba: 9:41pm On May 08, 2022
Forthepeople21:
Lol. Let’s do it babe….we you’re already on babe status grin

Shoot me an email

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Tundex911: 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

DM me asap, if it's � love I get am but hope you're ready for serious relationship too?

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Tvoice: 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

am a Nigerian, based in Nigeria who has travelled out before , its sincerely hard to even trust anyone diz days due to the present day people we have in our world today , am single and sincerely searching, you can chat me up let's talk

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Godshope: 11:18pm On May 08, 2022
@NurseMaryUSA

I am in need of serious Relationship. I am a graduate.

They Lady friends I had do hate because of my sincerity.

Though I don't have Money, Sincerity & Honesty is My Watchword

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emperor88(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Don't go too far...If you are genuine, I'm a serious African man...You can contact me on 08164182802..I'm 30 years old

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Yaks02(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Catch me if you can

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by DrDunamis(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Ask your trusted relatives with good morals and excellent spirituality. They'll link you up

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NurseMaryUSA(f): 2:06am On May 09, 2022
I can't believe all the comments and emails I'm getting from this question. I'm serious about my quest to marry an African man. Thanks for all the tips.

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NurseMaryUSA(f): 2:14am On May 09, 2022
Yes I am ready and yes I'm a real person. [quote author=NamelessOGBENI post=112628138][/quote]
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by richmanrichard: 2:20am On May 09, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:
I don’t blame her. If not for the bad leaders in Africa, why should any African man think of marrying an African American who is probably:

1. Lazy to work and on various government schemes like EBT, unemployment

2. Very rude, impatient and dangerous (could burn ur car, docs or even use a firearm on you)

3. Loves eating only cheese, and other unhealthy “burgers”, they consider our spicy goat/catfish peppersoup as nasty.

4. Can not cook shit.

5. Will call the police on you at will and may land a child support case on your head.

6. Again very rude and have no culture, hence will disrespect your gentle parents.

If u don’t wanna kill your parents, don’t marry an African American.

I’d rather marry from another African country than settle with any African American.

Not sorry!
you've said it all.nothing to add
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by damondbabe: 2:20am On May 09, 2022
chat me up privately 07030546248 whatsapp
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NurseMaryUSA(f): 2:28am On May 09, 2022
I have done that when I lived in Houston but all those men in the Nigerian church I went to were already married. I am looking for someone over 40 years old.
Bostin:
Best comment so far . Sister embrace this and be safe except you have difference motive . Use wisdom .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by lordally(m): 3:53am On May 09, 2022
PStacks:

What u wrote here is just pure truth.

Most of these African American girls have finished prostituting their bodies abroad, nobody to marry them abroad, they want to hide from their past and want to marry a fool who can't stand his ground to question them. A simp

I was dating a 35 year old African American girl from Chicago oo..

35 years old girl that told me she was a Virgin. I just noded my head. This one don see mumu. 35 years old virgin in America grin

Once you marry this kind girl ehnnn. You will here story of your life. I made you whom you are. I brought you to this country America and stuffs like that.

Next thing she start drama oo.

I Paid for her ticket to visit me in Nigeria.

We stayed 3 weeks in my house on my bed no knacking because she say she be virgin. Me Kuma was avoiding y because I knew it was a trap for me. I didn't want to show any form of desperation cos that was their own plan.

Never one day cooked, only eat out. Na bottle water sef she dey use wash teeth, expenses wan kill local boy

She tot she was deceiving me not knowing she was deceiving herself.

Next thing oo, a 35 year old girl not married says to me she was doing me a favour by marrying me cheesy :d

I just weigh my options, this one wey I never leave Naija, she wan turn controller general.. I cut my lose quick quick. Swear for her and her Papa.

Imagine, her father had started to tell me over phone that American girls call police for their husbands oo and I'm like is this what an African American father is already instilling in his 35 years old unmarried daughter?

I read in-between the lines, saw the writings on the wall and concluded to myself that a Lion in this African Jungle is better than a dog in the American city.

Africa is not Hell and America Is not heaven.

Hustle here till u can travel there on your own terms.

Once a man here married them there, you have signed slavery contract for life.

You see the problem, they just want to feel superior and special and that won't happen with any man over there like the Korra Obidi ad her husband story, so it's better they come here to look for a fool and dindinrin they would rule over.

I felt so inadequate in the relationship that lasted over 2 years oo. I felt like the woman and her the Man.

It was a fiance Visa kind of arrangement K1. At the point she had submitted documents to USCIS United States Customs and immigration services to pull me in.. I opted out even tho it was a very hard decision for me and I'm thankful for the peace and rest of mind I enjoy today

I felt like a commodity that was about to be bought off of a shelf from a store.

These girls are stack evil.

Don't let prevailing harsh economic realities in Nigeria allow you jump for such trodghan horse offers. It's actually moving from Frying pan to � fire

It looks sweet, but on the inside is death.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by zubito(m): 3:59am On May 09, 2022
My best friend is 38 and dreams of marrying a a nurse. He is a practicing doctor based here in Nigeria. I can bet with my life he is a caring gentlman. If you're serious, e-mail me let's discuss: benonwe27@gmail.com
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Bostin(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
I have done that when I lived in Houston but all those men in the Nigerian church I went to were already married. I am looking for someone over 40 years old.
Care for friendship ? My WhatsApp below
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1875sha: 6:55am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
which kin format be dis? undecided
[/s]
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1875sha: 6:55am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
aswear

I really love afro Cubans kiss embarassed
[/s]
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1875sha: 6:56am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
anty shut up
I guess your brothers are chinese angry
[/s]
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1875sha: 6:56am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
thank you jare
collect kiss kiss cheesy grin
[/s]
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 09, 2022
PStacks:

What u wrote here is just pure truth.

Most of these African American girls have finished prostituting their bodies abroad, nobody to marry them abroad, they want to hide from their past and want to marry a fool who can't stand his ground to question them. A simp

I was dating a 35 year old African American girl from Chicago oo..

35 years old girl that told me she was a Virgin. I just noded my head. This one don see mumu. 35 years old virgin in America grin

Once you marry this kind girl ehnnn. You will here story of your life. I made you whom you are. I brought you to this country America and stuffs like that.

Next thing she start drama oo.

I Paid for her ticket to visit me in Nigeria.

We stayed 3 weeks in my house on my bed no knacking because she say she be virgin. Me Kuma was avoiding y because I knew it was a trap for me. I didn't want to show any form of desperation cos that was their own plan.

Never one day cooked, only eat out. Na bottle water sef she dey use wash teeth, expenses wan kill local boy

She tot she was deceiving me not knowing she was deceiving herself.

Next thing oo, a 35 year old girl not married says to me she was doing me a favour by marrying me cheesy :d

I just weigh my options, this one wey I never leave Naija, she wan turn controller general.. I cut my lose quick quick. Swear for her and her Papa.

Imagine, her father had started to tell me over phone that American girls call police for their husbands oo and I'm like is this what an African American father is already instilling in his 35 years old unmarried daughter?

I read in-between the lines, saw the writings on the wall and concluded to myself that a Lion in this African Jungle is better than a dog in the American city.

Africa is not Hell and America Is not heaven.

Hustle here till u can travel there on your own terms.

Once a man here married them there, you have signed slavery contract for life.

You see the problem, they just want to feel superior and special and that won't happen with any man over there like the Korra Obidi ad her husband story, so it's better they come here to look for a fool and dindinrin they would rule over.

I felt so inadequate in the relationship that lasted over 2 years oo. I felt like the woman and her the Man.

It was a fiance Visa kind of arrangement K1. At the point she had submitted documents to USCIS United States Customs and immigration services to pull me in.. I opted out even tho it was a very hard decision for me and I'm thankful for the peace and rest of mind I enjoy today

I felt like a commodity that was about to be bought off of a shelf from a store.

These girls are stack evil.

Don't let prevailing harsh economic realities in Nigeria allow you jump for such trodghan horse offers. It's actually moving from Frying pan to � fire

It looks sweet, but on the inside is death.

lordally:

I almost past through same 2yrs ago... My own is 29 with 5 children from 3 different men o.... Omo she wanted to come down to 9ja but Covid struck... She was violent when she saw a picture of me and an Nysc colleague together... Omo j just free am as she dey mumu her Self Omo I ghost the wèré

Travelling with F1 visa is the antidote to issues like this. How can you open your eyes and want to marry a 29 years old with 5 children from 3 men? You are in a relationship with the girl, the 5 children, and their dads. Where do you find these kind of girls....they are so many out there. They are like the useless ones in Nigeria (equivalent version of the girlfriends of Nigerian park workers called agbèros...those ones who sell alcohols packed in sachets). Na so bro! Even...listen na...which responsible father will start threatening his futher son inlaw that girls call police on men. The father is probably useless or the man is an "arrangee" dad.

The lies going about in the US is that girls must tame African men..lol. and from the news I read daily, it seems even good ladies there are falling for the lies....but the good ones always regret it. See, when a good lady tries it, she herself will be exhausted.

It takes a lot of over-confidence and over-spoilt with no future ambition to come to Nigeria, sleep with a man in the same room for weeks, and then start threatening the man with police while still Nigeria to the extent of arranging with a man to act like your dad and threaten your host. It is so dumb. And that's the kind of girl you both fell for. Na waooo. If you had arrange yourself well, you wont fall for such. Not possible. Can you fall for a girl selling alcohols in sachets in Lagos' parks? Not possible na.

Guys! Your stories emphasized one fact: there are still good guys here, cos if you guys are really bad...see...the choice of playing along is there. But you chose to dump them because you want peace of mind. I am happy that there are still people who value their self esteem. On the other hand also, I do not blame boys who go ahead and play such girls. It is like the girls think African boys are too weak. Lol.

Anyway, most good girls are made there. If you want to choose a responsible girl (at least one who isnt like the ones described by these men here) go to school. Go get bachelors, masters or phd. But I know that this advice is like rubbish talk to many..lol..why? Most dont have the money to go to school, they still use student Visa to enter, and they always dissappear. "So, why wont you meet street girls when you are also street boys. You hustle out and you do security or cleaning job...tell me how you can easily meet a girl who is not street when you are also a street boy? What is the probability that those bus conductors out there will marry working class girls in Nigeria? Who marry the alcohol sachets sellers in bus parks?

Go to school and join different clubs there. If you are good, contest for positions there - International student union positions, book clubs, sport clubs, games clubs, etc. All the friends you have there are points of connections. The chances are high that you will meet a reasonable lady or man if you are in this circle. If you are going for phd and you are over 30 or oven 40 and you are a widow, single or divorced, you will most likely meet a good single mother with one kid, divorced, widow, or even a single girl without any child. No girl with a good career will have children with different men. It is not possible. She knows it will affect her career, so it cannot happen.

I believe you can still meet good girls even over the internet if your writing ability is high. If you are smart and you can make good conversation, you will meet good girls. It is simple... dull people cannot make good conversation. They are the types who will say my post here is an epistle. Lol. So, if you start talking with a girl, she will run away or you will get bored if she is not good upstairs and vice versa.

Goodluck to you guys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Good morning,
I sent you a dm but you didn't respond pls kindly do so.

Cheers
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Go to Nigeria Churches in your state of residence..
Be a member and join the choir or any unit..

Speak to the pastor in charge...probably the pastor wife...and let her know what you looking for...

We hav hundreds of Nigerian or African men in those church also looking for a good wife to settle with...

The church will not choose for you, but they can guild you on who to marry with advice and and prayer...

Goodluck

Bostin:
Best comment so far . Sister embrace this and be safe except you have difference motive . Use wisdom .

NurseMaryUSA:

Who are the members of the congregation in the Nigerian churches? Are they not mostly those who are illegal there? Those who believe God will do it. And they know that they can find soft people who pretend to be kind cos they pretend to be Godly.

I am a Christian, but this is the truth. The people you see in Nigerian churches abroad are mostly people who refused to mix up. I am not saying this is true for everyone. There must be a balance. Though Daniel chose to be friends with the 3 Hebrews Meshach, Sedrach,.and Abednigo....why? They were like him. They went to school to learn about their host's culture, left everything about Isreal behind, and focused on prospering in Babylon. These qualities qualified them for the feeding contest. But because they even knew about their own culture, and they knew that the food the king offered them were bad (they studied well), they opted for beans, vegetables and water. See...most of you go there and start consuming burgers and soda drinks cos they are cheap there. What about eating good food at home? What about going to the organic food shelves to pick your food items? You wont even have time to cook good food when you are hustling on low pay.

These same people hustling on low pay go to Nigerian churches. From investigation, they cut off as soon as they achieve their goal. Even the pastor there is motivated because of the salary the congregation gathered for him...and of course, tithe collection is a good business.

I can tell you that finding a good spouse in African churches abroad is a wrong strategy.

The truth is that it is easier for Africans in diaspora to find good spouses than for their hosts to find good Africans. I do not have a good recipe for this American lady here because I know it is tough. Over 95% awarded the US visa got it with deception. So, how can they be responsible? The American style of getting visa is not that solid. This is what we all know. So, I dont have anything to say.

I cannot even advise the girl to start looking for spouses in Africa especially in Nigeria because of how delicate our security is presently. I used to help my friends who want to navigate Nigeria, but not anymore. Never! I wont allow any girl or man kidnapped in my care...I dont want trouble. God saved me recently (I have already posted the story on NL) ....my cousin would have been kidnapped...but for the sake that he phoned me as he landed, and I told him to come to my place first...I just ordered Uber to pick him. Mehn! Na so I received a call after 1 hour that the house he was supposed to stay had been attacked. Come see....the way my cousin was perplexed. But that call and change of itinerary saved him. See, I moved him out of my place straight to a guest house unknown to family members and friends. After, we got him bodyguards anytime he was out.

The only advice I can give this lady is that she should relax first, and not allow the pressure to get married get into her. She is likely above 40 herself, so, she should first deal with herself to never allow the pressure push her into what she will regret later.

She has started by asking the way, so, she should open her eyes. A good person will always be in the street (good boys are still among the hustlers there), and online. So, she can find a good man online or over there. I have written about the cautions to take, what to overlook, and what to keep note of in one of my posts here.

The choice of spouse is very hard for everyone. If it is easy, we wont have high divorce rate. It is better to remain single than marry a useless spouse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.