Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35403 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2022
Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7115322/guys-what-type-woman-pray

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:35am On May 08, 2022
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 08, 2022
Okay.Pls I need a car for bolt in lagos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

I'm 100% sure you didn't get the question well.. Maybe, you didn't carefully read it before going on to display your sexual perversions..

375 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Women and dvk, Chai!

Nice one but what if you meet a very financially stable guy who treats you well but don't have the cabability to make you wriggle?

And you did not tell us the type of man you don't wish for.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm 100% sure you didn't get the question well.. Maybe, you didn't carefully read it before going on to display your sexual perversions..

I had to tweak the title to accommodate their likes too. Sounds better.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Noeasyway042(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2022
Noted! Our madam in the house has spoken.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2022
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Bad example bad woman.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by christianjoy(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bad example bog women.
just her opinion

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by virginprincess(f): 9:29am On May 08, 2022
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bad example bog women.

You are just a trouble maker... What ever this comment means, just give your own preferences and let others state theirs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 10:44am On May 08, 2022
I pray to have a man that exhibits my same personalities . No stress no negative thinking.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.

"a financially stable" b4 nko, who is going to take u out of poverty!

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

You are just a trouble maker... What ever this comment means, just give your own preferences and let others state theirs.
Everybody see man o. He's calling me a trouble maker. On top say I no do him anything o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 08, 2022
Heathrow44:

How much is your worth?
Some women are financially buoyant. I belong to that league.
So...what ll a SBB (Short Broke & Black) man like you offer?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 11:03am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

How much is your worth?
So...what ll a SBB man like you offer?

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

How much is your worth?
So...what ll a SBB man like you offer?

If u re all u say u are, Y re u still looking for a man?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Savedday: 11:13am On May 08, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.

24 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bashuayi(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:

Just say you want a SIMPle man. Instead of all this handouts you just dropped down here

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.

My kind of woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by irunoko(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2022
grin

I pity those women wey dey find loff for socio media or for NL.their breakfast go hot wella

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2022
A loving and caring man. Not a bully or the one who feel threatened by his wife's success like most Nigerian men are

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Uniquetani1(f): 5:48pm On May 08, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..

Receive healing
Don't die because of a woman

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 5:54pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Tokunbo tun ti debi bayi. I m coming. I dey go church.

So Olosho dey go church
When will these wonders end sef?

Lmaooooo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 5:55pm On May 08, 2022
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by fikayormi(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
You will see them crawling out of their holes making list which only Jesus have

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
Heathrow44:

This comment emits violence....

Bro, pity them naa?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
Heathrow44:

If u re all u say u are, Y re u still looking for a man?

A wise man you are...

I'm glad wise niggas exist..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 6:00pm On May 08, 2022
I dislike a bully and irresponsible man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 6:01pm On May 08, 2022
Stargurl20:
A loving and caring man. Not a bully or the one who feel threatened by his wife's success like most Nigerian men are

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's success has not threatened her Husband...

Then, which kinda success are you gonna possess that will threaten a real nigga....

Broke b!shes and fishy bra!ns...

47 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.