Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists (5605 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 12:50pm On May 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
https://m.facebook.com/nwagwaziTV/videos/947264489302171/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C&refsrc=deprecated&ref=sharing&_rdr

ipob terrorists has done it again this morning at uga anambra. destroying Igbo men businesses in the name of hurting fulani.

If to say na me report this thing naw hell for let loose
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by paramakina202: 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
Unknown gunman enforcing IPOB's cow ban.
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 12:56pm On May 08, 2022
paramakina202:
Unknown gunman enforcing IPOB's cow ban.

The next thing people like Emergingnation3 gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc will tell us is that IPOB has denied it. Shikina just like that.

Then they will tell us to bring evidence.
Thank God sey no be me report this one. Bingos for don dey dance like earthworm wey dem pour salt say na me be unknown gunmen camera man. cheesy
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by Unseen(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu ordered for the beheading of soldiers. But now his orders are been carried out you'll tell us to ignore the order and start looking for the nearest person to blame. Everyday everyday

And the Fulanis your master made the statement below

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Buhari please withdraw all security anything in the east and allow them for two month only

The east need to burn .. let IPOB and esn burn it down and make sure to House is standing

Let them partition east and rule as fiefdom and kings .. with Kanu as overall king .. let them worship Kanu for two month from prison

On their own .. they will run calling for the Fulani government

Some bingos and ekuke s have already call the zoo dss to arrest Oyigboupdate.. not esn again

Same bingos are acussing the government and Dss for the killings

Igbos have finally enter one chance

Going forward no way
Going back no way

Na to burn everything and start again

Let them destroy igboland ..

As they’re killing and destroying ... people in katsina zamfara Oyo Ekiti kano are dying and suffering because of IPOB actions

More power to IPOB

Biafra forbid this fools

Let the world know this idiots and their online dogs are not doing this for Biafra ..

Theyre only usin the name “ Biafra as cash app”

Fools

Burn it down

A shame Ndigbo now compares themselves to Fulani bandits and even plce bandits ahead of them

To defend killings ... ipob don’t even care of how his fathers land is burning .. but now reason...
What about my neigbour house that have been burning since yesterday “

Instead to put the fire off his house .. he’s arguing and chestbeating ... about his neighbors as a yardstick while his village should burn and not only his house

Igbos pastors need to start fasting and prayers on top igboland

Because what is coming to igboland .. has never been witnessed on earth

They will kill themselves and burn their villages to outdo bandits and herdsmen and to get at the north

Dey don’t care about their land again... from this thread you will observe the bingos don’t care if igboland burn or not

Na “ is happening in zamfara .. and Kano.. no be talk Na for igboland everybody come get mouth”

Tufia for IPOB and their foolish fools parading online

IPOB is not igbos
Biafra is not IPOB

IPOB are criminals bastards that are heavily cashing out on igbos and oppressing their fellow igbos

Shouting igbos interest and Biafra

Biafra punish IPOB and all elements in it

I saw the news on this blog.
https://akelicious.net/2022/05/08/unknown-gunmen-burnt-down-a-truck-loaded-with-cows-in-anambra-state

If to say na me report am nw them for say na me do am. The next thing they will tell us is that IPOB has denied doing it forgetting it is still IPOB order of no fulani cow in Biafra land they are enforcing

1 Like

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by paramakina202: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The next thing people like Emergingnation3 gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc will tell us is that IPOB has denied it. Shikina just like that.

Thank God sey no be me report this one. Bingos for don dey dance like earthworm wey dem pour salt say na me be unknown gunmen camera man. cheesy

The shameless blood thirsty idiots will ask you to provide evidence that IPOB did it.

1 Like

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Nkịta ara keep shut dere. Cameraman from h£ll
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by SIONKPO1(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

So you are not aware that there are antigrazing laws in the East? How can the state govts fully implement it when ur brother in Aso Rock have made Fulanis above the law. Today they arrest them, tomorrow they release them...and they go back to commit the same crime of destroying farm all over again. Who are you fooling? Ur telling me about Sharia law... If the business men selling alcohol were not getting customers in those so-called unapproved environment, will they go there? Who are the people patronizing them?

Sharia law forbid sale of alcohol but when it's time to collect taxes from same, they don't forbid it.

As for ur last point, always expect people to take laws into their hands, since this present govt has made some people above the law. Until there's State policing, where the tribal factor won't come into play, people who think the govt is bias will always fight for themselves. It's not a prophecy, it's common sense
You are getting it wrong,Hold your lazy and criminal governors accountable
the centre has never for once stopped the States from enacting laws peculiar to the Culture and Belief of its state(s).
Concerning VAT,States should collect it and mind you there are indigenous Hausa/Fulani Christians in the North
NOTE
Igbo"s residents outside Igbo land a lot and most have thriving businesses there
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
Lol... Where was this energy when hisbah was destroying alcohol businesses belonging to Okoro? Okoro that pays rent and taxes o. Now, the East say they no longer want fulani cow, from jubril marauders that use southern grass for free, pay no rent, pay no tax, yet still kill, rape Southerners and destroy their farmlands... You are lamenting. U pple can't take wat u dish out... rvbbish.

*PS* Oyigboupdate... Ur men have burn trailer of cows. What say you?

Bingo but u are still supporting the action and still saying it's my men that means you're part of my men.
This is you guys order and your saint unknown gunmen are carrying it out.
When you blaim me finish we can also add this guy Frigga13 and Kingozymandias to the blame list.

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by Christistruth00: 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
Militant30:
This Ipob Guys are just plain stupid.

Nonsense Artifacts

They think they can defeat the Govt
They are Jokers

Baba Buhari is just being fatherly and lenient
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You are getting it wrong,Hold your lazy and criminal governors accountable
the centre has never for once stopped the States from enacting laws peculiar to the Culture and Belief of its state(s).
Concerning VAT,States should collect it and mind you there are indigenous Hausa/Fulani Christians in the North
NOTE
Igbo"s residents outside Igbo land a lot and most have thriving businesses there

Let me ask you, is cow business the only business fulani people do in the East? Are Igbos telling them to stop those other businesses? No

What Igbos said was that the herders should get out of their bushes and farms because, they were a security risk to them— and that they should rent lands to practice modern ranching. Did miyetti Allah agree? No

Miyetti Allah vehemently said no to ranching and went ahead to mock them that they can't enforce anti open grazing.
Did the govt invite the leadership of miyetti Allah for making such inciting comments? No. Did the govt publicly admonish them? No.

So what are we talking about?
I don't know if you are getting the point.
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:14pm On May 08, 2022
Tumbulum:
shut up. For all the people you killed in Benue,Ogun,ebonyi and other parts of Nigeria,who has retaliated against you?
Who knows the kind of blame u for blame if to say na me be the Nairalander wey post this one as e happen now now.
Nna err to be a bingo is one kind thing o.
Now you're supporting the killing on this comment. on the other top comment below this one, you're saying it's my men. That means you're also part of my men.
When u finish blaiming me err these are two other Nairalanders you can add to the blame list
Kingozymandias and Frigga13
U guys gave this order of no fulani cow in Biafra land now it been carried out. You're still looking for the closes tom dick and harry to blame

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Bingo but u are still supporting the action and still saying it's my men that means you're part of my men.
This is you guys order and your saint unknown gunmen are carrying it out.
When you blaim me finish we can also add this guy Frigga13 and Kingozymandias to the blame list.

How am I supporting the action? Abeg go siddon one side ekuke... you no get talk.
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:18pm On May 08, 2022
Afonjakid:
Funny enough, those cows are owned by igbo business man.. IPOB madness is gradually taken over Anambra

They are still the ones who gave the orders o.
They do celebrate the men who enforce the orders o
But they have started blaiming me in the comment section cheesy

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by Tumbulum: 1:19pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Who knows the kind of blame u for blame if to say na me be the Nairalander wey post this one as e happen now now.
Nna err to be a bingo is one kind thing o.
Now you're supporting the killing on this comment. on the other top comment below this one, you're saying it's my men. That means you're also part of my men.
When u finish blaiming me err these are two other Nairalanders you can add to the blame list
Kingozymandias and Frigga13
U guys gave this order of no fulani cow in Biafra land now it been carried out. You're still looking for the closes tom dick and harry to blame
guilty conscience will keep hunting you till the day you die. I can swear on my grandmother grave that you are behind those who are killing igbo youths. You didn't succeed as sex trafficker and now its igbo youth you want to play with their life
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by SIONKPO1(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

Let me ask you, is cow business the only business fulani people do in the East? Are Igbos telling them to stop those other businesses? No

What Igbos said was that the herders should get out of their bushes and farms because, they were a security risk to them— and that they should rent lands to practice modern ranching. Did miyetti Allah agree? No

Miyetti Allah vehemently said no to ranching and went ahead to mock them that they can't enforce anti open grazing.
Did the govt invite the leadership of miyetti Allah for making such inciting comments? No. Did the govt publicly admonish them? No.

So what are we talking about?
I don't know if you are getting the point.
Are you aware that most Igbo's deal on Pharmaceuticals,Motor spare-parts and Electronics
Miyetti Allah were only ranting
why Miyetti-Allah made such evil statement is because an average herder doesn't know the benefits of ranching and they feel its expensive
I'm still repeating deal with any Herder that disobey anti-open grazing laws
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:20pm On May 08, 2022
Islandlady:
Arrh Ogun will eventually strike you dead, it shows you are an enemy of progress...Are you now comparing the babaric, bloody fulani herdsmen to Ndigbo shocked All my life I have known Igbo people to be peace loving and less babaric

Aren't you concerned how the once peaceful region is turning into another war zone, who now act and compare them selves to the fulanis herdsmenundecided
It's your region burn it to the ground for all I care

Why am I even arguing with this thing sef...look i am outta here

Be mindful how u comment o. Them go soon pour their anger and start to blame u o. Comment small small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:23pm On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

Hmm. Stale. I keep seeing the same picture everyday from u BMC miscr£ants. Why talking about burnt cows when over 50 human beings were slaughtered this morning in Zamfara? Is cow now more important than the people that were slaughtered by ur patrons this morning? Anyway, we know d answer to that question already.

Everytime you guys are comparing with Zamfara why not go there?
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:25pm On May 08, 2022
jmoore:

Ndi ara!!
Ndi eriri eri!!

Only a devil will be smiling while his brother is being attacked.

Umu ekwensu!!

Comment small small o. Before them leave Fulani DSS begin blame u o
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:34pm On May 08, 2022
Tumbulum:
guilty conscience will keep hunting you till the day you die. I can swear on my grandmother grave that you are behind those who are killing igbo youths. You didn't succeed as sex trafficker and now its igbo youth you want to play with their life

Swear make u die like chicken
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

How am I supporting the action? Abeg go siddon one side ekuke... you no get talk.

Read your comment again
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Are you aware that most Igbo's deal on Pharmaceuticals,Motor spare-parts and Electronics
Miyetti Allah were only ranting
why Miyetti-Allah made such evil statement is because an average herder doesn't know the benefits of ranching and they feel its expensive
I'm still repeating deal with any Herder that disobey anti-open grazing laws

I feel like we're going back and forth with this argument.

Miyetti Allah makes billions of naira monthly from cow business. They don't invest money feeding the cows cos the cows eat grasses and people's crops in the south...and they don't pay taxes. They just keep gaining. So why would they think ranching is expensive when they can afford it without blinking?

You say they should deal with herders disobeying antigrazing laws. How? Is it when they arrest them...few hours later, the police will release them? Cos I don't understand what you mean by “dealing with them”.
It's not as if you will say, you don't see videos of youths chasing herders and their cows from their farms everyday.

When miyetti Allah openly told them to disobey antigrazing laws, what do you expect? None of the herders are obeying the law. If there are 1000 herders in the south, they are all in people's farms and bushes as we speak. So how many will be dealt with?

Abeg...live and let live.
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:37pm On May 08, 2022
Tumbulum:

Killer of your people. Dont worry they will get all of u down. U were saying I created the Facebook handles to blackmail u bingos. But when I gave a superior argument on the possibility of creating all the huge pages and groups just for one nairaland post your last resort was insults. Nothing dey una brain
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by tsdarkside(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Buhari please withdraw all security anything in the east and allow them for two month only

The east need to burn .. let IPOB and esn burn it down and make sure to House is standing

Let them partition east and rule as fiefdom and kings .. with Kanu as overall king .. let them worship Kanu for two month from prison

On their own .. they will run calling for the Fulani government

Some bingos and ekuke s have already call the zoo dss to arrest Oyigboupdate.. not esn again

Same bingos are acussing the government and Dss for the killings

Igbos have finally enter one chance

Going forward no way
Going back no way

Na to burn everything and start again

Let them destroy igboland ..

As they’re killing and destroying ... people in katsina zamfara Oyo Ekiti kano are dying and suffering because of IPOB actions

More power to IPOB

Biafra forbid this fools

Let the world know this idiots and their online dogs are not doing this for Biafra ..

Theyre only usin the name “ Biafra as cash app”

Fools

Burn it down

A shame Ndigbo now compares themselves to Fulani bandits and even plce bandits ahead of them

To defend killings ... ipob don’t even care of how his fathers land is burning .. but now reason...
What about my neigbour house that have been burning since yesterday “

Instead to put the fire off his house .. he’s arguing and chestbeating ... about his neighbors as a yardstick while his village should burn and not only his house

Igbos pastors need to start fasting and prayers on top igboland

Because what is coming to igboland .. has never been witnessed on earth

They will kill themselves and burn their villages to outdo bandits and herdsmen and to get at the north

Dey don’t care about their land again... from this thread you will observe the bingos don’t care if igboland burn or not

Na “ is happening in zamfara .. and Kano.. no be talk Na for igboland everybody come get mouth”

Tufia for IPOB and their foolish fools parading online

IPOB is not igbos
Biafra is not IPOB

IPOB are criminals bastards that are heavily cashing out on igbos and oppressing their fellow igbos

Shouting igbos interest and Biafra

Biafra punish IPOB and all elements in it

preach....!!
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by toofit007: 1:46pm On May 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
Federal government should bring back python dance to dance on this people now.
pyton only danced when men were carrying flags and fliers. Men have dropped the flags and picked up the same dancing shoe pyton is wearing.. I tell you, men can now dance better than the pyton. If you doubt me, ask the military what is happening to them in Ebonyi and Imo State. Have you asked yourself why the military is always reinforcing from kaduna and Kano to BIAFRA land every 3 months? It is because,,, their military men don finish in the hands of unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Everytime you guys are comparing with Zamfara why not go there?

Half illit£rate...You don't know the meaning of comparison. Who is comparing with Zamfara? Since when has reporting the evils going on there, and asking low liv£s like you who dwell on issues of the East, to also dwell on the North become comparison? Is Zamfara not part of ur precious Nigeria? When will you spend a quarter of the time you spend on Igbo threads, on northern Terrorism threads?

The thread about 50 people killed, only has about 7000 views... even though it graced front page. Whereas, this yeye thread is getting more pages of comment... it's sad. Shame on you lots.
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by tit(f): 1:48pm On May 08, 2022
The value of life of 50 zamfara citizens is less than a trailer load of cows.
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2022
toofit007:
pyton only danced when men were carrying flags and fliers. Men have dropped the flags and picked up the same dancing shoe pyton is wearing.. I tell you, men can now dance better than the pyton. If you doubt me, ask the military what is happening to them in Ebonyi and Imo State. Have you asked yourself why the military is always reinforcing from kaduna and Kano to BIAFRA land every 3 months? It is because,,, their military men don finish in the hands of unknown gunmen.

na biafra will take out ipob themselves,we nigerians are not worried....

what igbos hate most is when you harm any of them no matter the reason....
and ipob crossed that line tey tey....
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 1:59pm On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

Half illit£rate...You don't know the meaning of comparison. Who is comparing with Zamfara? Since when has reporting the evils going on there, and asking low liv£s like you who dwell on issues of the East, to also dwell on the North become comparison? Is Zamfara not part of ur precious Nigeria? When will you spend a quarter of the time you spend on Igbo threads, on northern Terrorism threads?

The thread about 50 people killed, only has about 7000 views... even though it graced front page. Whereas, this yeye thread is getting more pages of comment... it's sad. Shame on you lots.

Oga u have your own account do the reporting. Nobody is holding u. Fat hypocrites.
Do u chase rats in a burning house?
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by ndo2: 2:16pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

You sound contradictorily stupid by saying that you nigeria dont care about igbo yet all the time you on igbo ipob thread crying about igbo killing themselves Why not allow them killed themselues.The way you nigeria are obssesed with igbo on this forum is begining to exposed the inferioriy of other nigerian tribes,and that convices me that igbo is a special race.50 slaughtered in zamfara since friday nobody is talking about them because those northeners lives are not as important as igbo.
Re: Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists by toofit007: 2:17pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

you can write trash on nairaland as long as you like, but know this, if any one stand as an impediment toward the restoration of BIAFRA either you are a biafran or not, you will be taking out without mercy. Men have crossed the Rubicon, a point of no return. Python can't dance anymore in BIAFRA land that I can assure you, they danced when men were with flags and fliers. But now men have dropped the flag and pick up the ak47 the same instrument python dance with. Is God not wonderful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Peter Obi 2017 Twitter Posts / Arise Tv Would Have To Sack Rufai Oseni / FG’s Monthly Electricity Subsidy Spending To Crash By 52% On New Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.