Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK (3942 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Lamanii22(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2022
Tonypens48:
Beautiful scenes..... cool cool

One day, I will tell my own experience too. Amen
amen, me too

2 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 08, 2022
Lamanii22:
amen, me too

See them praying hard because white man's land is paradise to a black man.

Why not build your own black country into paradise? If white men also behave and live like blacks, where will all Africans be running to?

Black man, black behavior, black reasoning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Lamanii22(f): 8:14pm On May 08, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Why not build your own black country into paradise? If white men also behave and live like blacks, where will all Africans be running to?

you can wait and build it too…

8 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 08, 2022
Lamanii22:
you can wait and build it too…

One person can't build it alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2022
AudioMonkey:

white man before they went to America, asia , Australia and Africa to steal resources and use people head were not that special tho. Who built UAE Was it citizens or their leaders And how comes you haven’t built or developed Nigeria ehn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2022
ednut1:
white man before they went to America, asia , Australia and Africa to steal resources and use people head were not that special tho. Who built UAE Was it citizens or their leaders And how comes you haven’t built or developed Nigeria ehn.

See this ingrate who would definitely be in a bush right now, wearing plantain leaves and chasing squirrels about but he travels around the beautiful white mans land, snaps pictures and types this with same smartphone from a white man.

Is Americans the ones stealing your continent resources or your fellow black men?
If not for white men, what would've squirrel chasing barbarians known about crude oil or diamond to explore?

Everything good or anywhere good black man is at in life, he owes all the thanks to the Whites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Cashsteady(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2022
I no too like uk..prefer south of France.nethalands and Spain ..uk just dey overrated and op shey you know say Birmingham no one of the shithole city for uk?? Even British no too dey live for the city na immigrants from Middle East full Birmingham
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by AirBay: 10:57am On May 09, 2022
Cashsteady:
I no too like uk..prefer south of France.nethalands and Spain ..uk just dey overrated and op shey you know say Birmingham no one of the shithole city for uk?? Even British no too dey live for the city na immigrants from Middle East full Birmingham

Una don come again. How many places have you been to in Birmingham??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
Cashsteady:
have you been there before Just there chatting rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by bashtee09(m): 6:41am On May 11, 2022
ednut1:
have you been there before Just there chatting rubbish
Good morning boss, please sir help me with anything, I'm broke and to eat has being really hard for me, your helpers will locate you too IJN
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2022
ednut1:
you are indirectly saying I should go google the information for you when you also have google on your phone. Its like telling someone to help you pick up a remote when your hand can reach it lmao.
Ignore her. Women always have the mindset they should get whatever they seek from a man cos they are the other gender

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Goodman247: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
AudioMonkey:

grin grin it is our so called leaders l blame, they go abroad and enjoy themselves, they see things they cannot replicate it at home, that is why the white man looks down on blacks
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
GOOD ONE Bro..
Hopefully, I will be in London next year to hit the ground running!
Their weather get as ee be.

1 Like

Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Backpedal: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Black man land can NEVER be built up
No be swear

With most black people thinking and behaving like animals; how will the sheethole ever develop?

Go to any place where you see street traders; where do they pour their trash ?

You guessed right
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by Backpedal: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Goodman247:
grin grin it is our so called leaders l blame, they go abroad and enjoy themselves, they see things they cannot replicate it at home, that is why the white man looks down on blacks
It's more of the populace than the leaders
Re: Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK by SMGGroup: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Dreamsss:

I also have never liked them...now I wanted to manage and try the health route and they kept banging their phones on me and the ones that stayed on the line, are asking for as much as £5300 pounds to go and wash old people's bum in the name of care.

If I had that kain money, is it not to find masters to do and in Canada? Las las, God will punish natives of UK. I so hate them now grin

Hello, can you link me t the firm or agent asking for £5300 to get a care job in the UK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress / Pay On Arrival University In Canada Without Ielts Or Toefl / Australia Or The USA Or SWEDEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.