Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers (524 Views)

Wedding IV Of The Beheaded Couple / Phone Call Of Unknown Gunmen And The Family To Beheaded Soldiers VIDEO / INEC Halts Collation Of Rivers Election Results, To Continue On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by Tumbulum: 10:21am On May 08, 2022
Just read screen shot

1 Like

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by joe54: 10:23am On May 08, 2022
God punish ipob. That fugitive albino and all their supporter's.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112271/video-when-ipob-esn-beheading

I have never seen a real life horror like this video above.

It just won't leave my thoughts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by dialfa: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
As soon as I heard that a bride and groom were heading home together to their own igba nkwu, I knew the story must have been fabricated by someone who has no idea of Igbo culture.

3 Likes

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by Tumbulum: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
joe54:
God punish ipob.

he is already punishing you for supporter killers who can do anything to keep one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by Tumbulum: 10:31am On May 08, 2022
dialfa:
As as I heard that a bride and groom were heading home together to their own igba nkwu, I knew the story must have been fabricated by someone who has no idea of Igbo culture.
Those two soldiers were probably captured in their sleep in the barracks bundled inside the boot of a car and drove off to an unknown destination,videos were made and pictures were snapped where they were being killed.
I say it everyday that if Nigeria can kill 3million Igbo's to keep Nigeria as one country,then killing two bloody soldiers is the least they can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by successmatters(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2022
I never believed those lies , the killings has trappings of Fulani killers executing southerners.

1 Like

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by uBuNiT: 1:48pm On May 08, 2022
Biafranlord:
I THANK GOD THAT IGBO PEOPLE HAVE REALLY WOKEN UP TO THE ENEMIES AROUND.

THE SIT AT HOME FOR MANNEQUIN VISIT PAIN DEM.

THE DEBUNKING OF TERRORISM TAG BY UK ...PAIN THEM

THE FACT THAT BIAFRANS DONT BUY THEIR PROPAGANDA PAINs THEM.

NOW THE DIRECTIVE TO EXTERMINATE "USELESS COWS" SHOWS THAT THEIR PROPAGANDA FAILED!!...IT PAINS DEM!!

BIAFRA MAKES DEM QUIVER BECAUSE WITHOUT BIAFRANS THE USELESS CONTRAPTION IS DEAD!!!!!

AND IT MUST DIE!!!

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by vedaxcool(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2022
joe54:
God punish ipob. That fugitive albino and all their supporter's.

I have never seen a real life horror like this video above.

It just won't leave my thoughts.

Amen. May they never have peace in their lives. May sorrow follow them and be their life companion. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continue- On The Beheaded Soldiers by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Buhari's Aide Confirms Jonathan Now APC Member / Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. / Know Your Aspirant - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.