Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? (30862 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / So This Is How Bad Nigeria Has Gotten In Under 8years? (pics) / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
Yes we get it. Everything in Nigeria is bad and all that and there are so many hilarious things we see on a daily.

But what is that one story or stories especially in politics that broke in the media whether internet, newspapers etc and you were like....

"shey my eye dey pain me abi wetin be this?" (in skit maker lasisi elenu voice) cheesy

Or

"Nigeria true true suppose dey Netflix sha WTF" angry

Or

"is this playing, what type of playing is this?" tongue

Or

"Ahhh, Nigeria is truly a joke sha" embarassed

So I ask what is that political story?

So I will go first.....

When buhari was gaining momentum and was declared 2015 presidential election winner. it was at that moment I knew Nigeria might not be good again. I mean, some of us saw or read of how buhari perform in the past and how he was talking anyhow when he was out of power. So how he managed to deceive lots of people that he has changed and will turn Nigeria around still dey baffle me.

When people in politics come out and say buhari has integrity or when APC supporters try to exonerate buhari from the corruption going on in APC. I find this really surprising because all the criminals in APC that have been accuse of stealing billions are seen almost immediately going to dine with buhari in aso rock shocked

When politicians are hale and hearty whether APC or PDP but as soon as EFCC comes for them, fainting and sickness everywhere grin grin

The kind of people that have declared to run for president. As I am typing this I even heard that INEC chairman who should be concerned about how to give us free and fair elections wants to contest too. No be juju be that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Minister of labour ngige said the government doesn't have money to give ASUU but he and others 100 million naira to waste. (yes because we all know he doesn't even stand a chance to win).

I will stop here. This is just a fun thread guys so drop yours let's read

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Malory: 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
That Tinubu wants to lead Nigeria

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by EasternVoice(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
That the fool Nnamdi Kanu has been caught.
It gave well meaning Ndi-Igbo great joy.

NB: If you want to be unfortunate this Sunday afternoon, quote me! undecided

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by ogbuefi677(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2022
That the suffersticated ones gave osama BinHari majority votes after a disastrous 1st tenure.
Na then I know say zoogeria no get hope.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by heniford2: 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

zombie

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by EasternVoice(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
heniford2:
zombie
Anuofia!
Efelefu!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by heniford2: 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

Anuofia!
Efelefu!
to insult u in igbo its just to upgrade you which i will not do stupid,silly,idiot

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by lightskinnigga: 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
Nigerians campaigning for buhari in 2019.

It was such a show of shame .

I didn’t know how to explain it to my foreign friends

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by lightskinnigga: 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

mehn..u can’t read?

Na wa oo..

What a shame of a country

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by EasternVoice(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
heniford2:
[s]its obvious your parents made a stupid mistake in giving birth to you,your an insult to ur generation hopeless animal son of tout, may observation is clear your suffering from hesitation in thinking, criminal, maggot [/s]
It's appalling if that is all you can come up with! Arguing with you it's a waste of time then. U r way beneath my intellectual ability, work more on your diction then we can talk.

My major problem with young IPOB sympathizers is that... THEY DO NOT REASON SMARTLY.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by EasternVoice(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
lightskinnigga:
mehn..u can’t read?
I will let this slide because u made a reasonable post to the thread afterwards.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Kingpin1000: 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
I wept when I saw, how the Vulturegriller, Helinues and their likes defends failure.
I have never seen Supporters like those of APC. they know the truth but will behave like Lai Mohammed.
Last week Femi Adesina said we should be happy that we are still able to eat in Nigeria.
APC is wicked that was why they close the border.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by heniford2: 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
EasternVoice:

It's appalling if that is all you can come up with! Arguing with you it's a waste of time then. U r way beneath my intellectual ability, work more on your diction then we can talk.

My major problem with young IPOB sympathizers is that... THEY DO NOT REASON SMARTLY.
balbalbal! Jess i was never arguing with you, never how do i argue with someone with low mentality, someone so stupid like you, Naa! Your below my level, i should educate you on the principles of life first before exposing the Realities of life.

For you everyone who disagree with government or speaks against you is IPOB cheesy dummy YOUR AN INSULT TO YOUR FATHERS TEST OF MANHOOD. I will ignore ur stupidity here because all ur egoistic juvenile idiotic asparagus aspirations ends here. Gerrout íke... Ezí!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by helinues: 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I wept when I saw, how the Vulturegriller, Helinues and their likes defends failure.
I have never seen Supporters like those of APC. they know the truth but will behave like Lai Mohammed.
Last week Femi Adesina said we should be happy that we are steal able to eat in Nigeria.
APC is wicked that was why they close the border.

If you can't cry us a lagoon, then dont expect us to take you seriously

Eish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2022
Make una share oooooooooooo angry
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by 1875p: 7:11am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

If you can't cry us a lagoon, then dont expect us to take you seriously

Eish
[/s]
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2022
This thread suppose dey frontpage na

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by zxxtx: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omo
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by inoki247: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
When Snake chop Money...

And Monkey carry money run....

26 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Offpoint1: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
I was that guy that still had a little tiny hope for Nigeria, I stood against Nigerians running away from the country because I still had faith and hope in Nigeria.
I said to myself "maybe Buhari was a mistake"...

Then I woke up to some of set of folks who foisted the disaster upon us still clamoring support for Tinubu, I lost it there...

We are truly a curse nation and bad leaders/terrible citizens are God punishment upon us.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Nairalandar: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Seriously, I regret being PATRIOTIC to this country.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Karlovych: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
embarassed After 8 years of patriotism, the people I supported abandoned me as if I had leprosy.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Oyindidi(f): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by Zchi1052(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
War everywhere
Ok things getting worst by the day and still we haven't realized that it's the same old politicians that have been rotating the Aso rock and we blindly wants to still vote for them again

De thing shock me and still de shock me till tomorrow

Anyways I stand with Peter Obi if you doubt me
go and verify

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by fasho01(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Most news on nairaland these days
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by PlayerMeji: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
ok
Re: What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? by TeamLeader(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign / IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.