Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Started A Savings Plan With Cowrywise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Started A Savings Plan With Cowrywise (365 Views)

How To Make Lots Of Money With Cowrywise This December / 10 Ways To Cultivate A Savings Culture / How About A Savings Account With 10% Annual ROI? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Started A Savings Plan With Cowrywise by lebete3000: 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
Just started a savings plan to lock up cash till 7th of May, 2023.

Pray I don't lose my job to enable me to keep funding and Cowrywise doesn't Japa with my money by then.

Amen smiley

(1) (Reply)

STANBIC IBTC Infrastructure Fund Series II Offer Is Now Open / Which Of This Two Business Is More Profitable / The Best Investment On Earth Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.