Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid (477 Views)

APM Dumps Female Presidential Candidate, Chichi Ojei, Backs Atiku / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Sammydanny: 12:47pm On May 08, 2022
This is the video of a female presidential aspirant, Ruby Chinenye of the Young Progressives Party YPP, making her declaration as she aspires to become President of Nigeria in 2023.

The video has gotten many Nigerians talking.

In the video, Chinenye stated that Nigeria doesn't need a rich man to rule the country and that what the country needs is a ''Man with sense,'' which is why she has offered to be president.

Watch a video from her declaration that is making the rounds on social media below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2zwloZC5A[/flash]
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Sammydanny: 12:47pm On May 08, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
We wish her all the very best.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
The Future is indeed Female.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by uBuNiT: 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
N
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by uBuNiT: 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
Naira =

Never
Allow
Igbo
Rule
Again.

She can only join to entertain us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by providencia(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
" What we need in Nigeria is a man with sense and i am here"- Woman

Enough said

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Islandlady(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
Good females needs to be given a chance to rule this country...and trust me they will do better and best for us all

Women should not be segregated in the political sector, especially Nairaland political section where some guys will be bashing me for commenting and telling me to go back to romance section cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by heniford2: 12:57pm On May 08, 2022
post=112633167:
i usually see you as a unifier,but recently i have come to understand ur so hungry and senseless you supporting APC am not against it but do not describe another as not important.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by NLPoliceWoman: 1:02pm On May 08, 2022
heniford2:
i have come to understand ur so hungry and senseless

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by muhyeenisce(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2022
IGBO need mental revolution to play politics
If you start hating tinubu for no reason when he’s yet to become the president, I wonder how miserable your lives will be when he emerged….
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by yanabasee(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
heniford2:
i usually see you as a unifier,but recently i have come to understand ur so hungry and senseless you supporting APC am not against it but do not describe another as not important.

How did he describe another person as unimportant from the quote you just mentioned?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by heniford2: 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
yanabasee:

How did he describe another person as unimportant from the quote you just mentioned?
not this particular post
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by yanabasee(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2022
heniford2:
not this particular post
Then you're ridiculing yourself....

You should've have quoted that mention to asserting your point....
Anyway.... Peace!!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
All the best to her. Finally I found someone I can give my vote
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
Booked
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Larrysung(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Booked
hello sweet pie! How was church? Can i know your name?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
Larrysung:

hello sweet pie! How was church? Can i know your name?
Church was fine. My name is Sweetplum
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Sammydanny: 3:53pm On May 08, 2022
Hmmmmm wink
Sweetplum:
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Larrysung(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
lobatan... Don't fret about your safety, my intentions are pure.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by tsdarkside(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2022
not bad,not bad....
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by tsdarkside(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2022
Islandlady:
Good females needs to be given a chance to rule this country...and trust me they will do better and best for us all

Women should not be segregated in the political sector, especially Nairaland political section where some guys will be bashing me for commenting and telling me to go back to romance section cry

abegi park,as if you dont bash back....
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by Sammydanny: 5:36pm On May 08, 2022
Oh, really?
Sweetplum:
All the best to her. Finally I found someone I can give my vote

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by 1875pita: 7:07am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112633154:
We wish her all the very best.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Needs A Man With Sense And I Am Here - Female Presidential Aspirant (vid by 1875pit: 7:07am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112633167:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Am Sure I Will Win APC Presidential Ticket – Tinubu Boasts / Mr Macaroni Makes Statement About Kano Explosion After Police Dispel Bomb Report / Lagos Aworis Endorse Abdul-ahmed Olorunfemi Mustapha For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.