Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. (4308 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by addexx: 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
All they do is eat, play and sleep. angry grin

I think we should Learn from them in a way.

Forget all problems sometimes and just sleeeep grin

Share yours

17 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by addexx: 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
grin different styles

6 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by chukkystar(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
Word.. Adulthood is boring, Childhood is where the fun was.

27 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by qekng40(f): 1:11pm On May 08, 2022
Leave the little creatures alone Abeg.
Being cute is enough! grin

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by addexx: 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
Would you rewind time if you could? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by jom28gy(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2022
You're not serious, this is little children
Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by addexx: 1:14pm On May 08, 2022
No hassle no worries lipsrsealed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by silverlinen(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2022
Damnnn
Na those years wey we no dey worry about billings and iphones
Those years wey be say we no sabi wetin be Glk, 4matic e.t.c.....
Damnnn... really miss those days

11 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by addexx: 1:20pm On May 08, 2022
silverlinen:
Damnnn
Na those years wey we no dey worry about billings and iphones
Those years wey be say we no sabi wetin be Glk, 4matic e.t.c.....
Damnnn... really miss those days

I tell you.

Now you come home by 11pm and set alarm for 4am. Inside the sleep self you still dey think about tommorow work and not oversleeping

23 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by PointZerom: 1:27pm On May 08, 2022
chukkystar:

On point.
Adulthood is full of uneccesory wahala.

10 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by PointZerom: 1:28pm On May 08, 2022
jom28gy:

Do they have bills to pay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Desperados(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2022
addexx:
Would you rewind time if you could? grin

I for don rewind am since na

If i could go back in time, i would hav gone back to 1960 and told our colonial masters not to ever give us independence if we come for it.

This type of sleep is called " PEACE OF MIND &NO STRESS "

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by OlawaleBammie: 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
addexx:
All they do is eat, play and sleep. angry grin

I think we should Learn from them in a way.

Forget all problems sometimes and just sleeeep grin

Share yours

the third pics got me rolling

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Kriss216: 1:56pm On May 08, 2022
Una no explain this Adulthood well for me cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On May 08, 2022
jom28gy:

you are missing the point by million light years

14 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Mindlog: 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
addexx:

I tell you.

Now you come home by 11pm and set alarm for 4am. Inside the sleep self you still dey think about tommorow work and not oversleeping

Scary imagining that routine... can't deal!

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Prechy08(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:
Una no explain this Adulthood well for me cry

U for no reach am abi?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by beautyhd: 2:42pm On May 08, 2022
They sleep everywhere.

Sleep at a crime scene, while eating, watching cartoon even pooing.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2022
If you dare try any of these sleeping positions as an adult then be ready to make pain killers your friend

12 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Acidosis(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2022
Ahahaha grin grin Lazy bunch

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Nuelzi: 3:50pm On May 08, 2022
Funny stuff

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Sijo01(f): 3:53pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Wonderful beings.

The one on the 3rd pics doesn't want anyone to share the bed space with him.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Mathiasa(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2022
I can remember them cooking swallow on a Sunday and I felt like my life was over, why cook swallow on a Sunday instead of the normal routine of rice?
As far as I could remember, that was one of the saddest day of my life as a kid.
Can u imagine me?
Am honestly disappointed in myself now.

11 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Vikkoh(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2022
Sleep on the chair and wake on the bed used to be the situation.
Now person no fit sleep on top chair because of discomfort angry grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Vikkoh(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2022
Mathiasa:
I can remember them cooking swallow on a Sunday and I felt like my life was over, why cook swallow on a Sunday instead of the normal routine of rice?
As far as I could remember, that was one of the saddest day of my life as a kid.
Can u imagine me?
Am honestly disappointed in myself now.

grin grin
Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Axis313(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2022
This op makes me remember my childhood,sleeping off on the chair only to wake up on the bed,always wondering how i got there,God in his infinite mercy will continue to bless my parents and all the caring parents out there.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by jom28gy(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2022
PointZerom:

Do they have bills to pay?
ok I now understand

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by KingAzubuike(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
Vikkoh:
Sleep on the chair and wake on the bed used to be the situation.
Now person no fit sleep on top chair because of discomfort angry grin grin
Hahaha you no go even know who carry you go bed.. all you'll know is that you slept off on the chair the previous night while watching cartoon and you woke up on the bed.. coincidentally, sleeping on the sofa as an adult is total discomfort.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Mindlog: 4:56pm On May 08, 2022
They fall asleep anywhere and at anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2022
Their bills to pay the wait for them. I pray they will be able to pay it.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. by lasisi69(f): 5:02pm On May 08, 2022
chukkystar:
if you found God, you can be free again...

Good news

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handling Parental Pressure: For Young People / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling / Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.