Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED (7135 Views)

This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? / Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by moyosore32: 11:39pm On May 08, 2022
iamhilary:
It was late at night. You should have told her right there you can't pay for her Uber, if it's day time understandable. You fvcked up.

Na brokeness make an jp jor, if to say he carry body he for run d Uber for d barnie, buh as e be say fresh no dey ground na why he kuku feel say he don form redpill so
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2022
Update!

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:18am On May 09, 2022
U Bleep up,she rejected men better than u are and u ended up dissapointing her.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by uthlaw: 3:08am On May 09, 2022
moyosore32:

Bro’s even D babe wey u quote sef Na poor babe, naso dem dey normally, see as she jump blame d bobo for d gals brokeness, all ds gals sef
abi na
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875pi: 7:30am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Imagine, some people kidnap, kill her, it is you the police will arrest first.

After your arrest and public show, your fellow redpillers will still be the ones to call you different names
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875pi: 7:32am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Point is if anything had happened to her, you will be the first point of contact by the police.
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bolaw: 7:36am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Your head would have fathom that you don't start what you cant end.

As long as he was the last person with her anything that happens to her during that period, he would be arrested, this is the carelessness that guys take for granted and end up in prison for crimes that they were not involved
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bolaw: 7:36am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Most of you don't think or know how to protect yourself from trouble, you think it is about redpill, sometimes it is better to have common sense and use your head.

The point i am making is this, as long as he is the last person to be seen with her, if anything had happened to her, he would be blamed and himself carry regrets for the rest of his life.

Sometimes it is better to have sense.

[/s]
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

We are talking about this event.

The op wanted sex but ruined his chances because he wanted to act redpill but he acted like a fool.

The reality is that if anything had happened to her, society will blame him, that is just how life is.
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bola: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah tell that to people who are sitting down in prison for years without a court trial
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bola: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Not this "redpiller"
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bol: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

It is not about blaming someone for your predicament but about taking caution when doing things.

Society do not want to hear what happen and how it happened, society will blame you for the actions you took.

The op went " redpill" but ended up shooting his foot,
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bo: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Because i know what i am saying.

He has lost his chance to smash
[/s]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 7:49am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Salihusaliheen:
U Bleep up,she rejected men better than u are and u ended up dissapointing her.
[/s]

What a simp man you are!

We still have a long way to go in liberating you SIMPS!

Swallow the red pill now to be free from this Simpson madness of yours or you can continue simping. The choice is yours
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 7:58am On May 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Because i know what i am saying.

He has lost his chance to smash

This is why you're a simp!
You SIMPS always think with your emotions.

If the OP is a real niggar, E sure me die say he will still smash that girl anyday any time, twice on Monday morning.

You should know not all guys are pussy ass niggar like you.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by bluefilm: 8:26am On May 09, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
[s]There’s the lady that I met from a WhatsApp group for an oncoming party! I went into her Dm just for a normal chat but any time I tried to sexualize the chat,she would swerve away from the topic and she’d ask “Why are you asking me this silly question’ My Display profile on my WhatsApp is my Throwback pic,I’ve really change after then,and I look better now! Fast forward to Last week Friday ,when we met at the Beach party,I didn’t give her any attention at the party,I just came to vibe at the beach with my guys! But after the much Seeking attention from her,I decided to get closer to her..Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..She kissed me severally! She had the good looks and she’s endowed..I even sucked her boobs throughout at the party..And she even asked me if I stayed alone so she can come to visit me during the Weekend!After the party ended,5am,people had already left and it was time for my friends and I to leave…We ordered the ride from Oniru to the mainland but ,she stays at Festac,she followed me and wanted me to order another ride for her..It was obvious that she didn’t have any penny on her but I tried to act smart and I told her I’ll order another ride for her,we left! And I left her stranded there,she called severally but I didn’t pick! ..My friends told me,what I did wasn’t fair, but I felt like a redpiller! But the problem now is ,since then,I’ve not heard from her,she hasn’t been online,not a post from her too..I’ve not called her tho…But I feel very guilty!!!! What do I do?[/s]

Nonsense. angry
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by virginchaser(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2022
That's too heartless of you. I am sure this is the effect of all stuffs you are reading here. Life is not all about support. You could have simply tell her that you can't afford to book for her.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Kingsteve(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
There’s the lady that I met from a WhatsApp group for an oncoming party! I went into her Dm just for a normal chat but any time I tried to sexualize the chat,she would swerve away from the topic and she’d ask “Why are you asking me this silly question’ My Display profile on my WhatsApp is my Throwback pic,I’ve really change after then,and I look better now! Fast forward to Last week Friday ,when we met at the Beach party,I didn’t give her any attention at the party,I just came to vibe at the beach with my guys! But after the much Seeking attention from her,I decided to get closer to her..Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..She kissed me severally! She had the good looks and she’s endowed..I even sucked her boobs throughout at the party..And she even asked me if I stayed alone so she can come to visit me during the Weekend!
After the party ended,5am,people had already left and it was time for my friends and I to leave…We ordered the ride from Oniru to the mainland but ,she stays at Festac,she followed me and wanted me to order another ride for her..It was obvious that she didn’t have any penny on her but I tried to act smart and I told her I’ll order another ride for her,we left! And I left her stranded there,she called severally but I didn’t pick! ..My friends told me,what I did wasn’t fair, but I felt like a redpiller! But the problem now is ,since then,I’ve not heard from her,she hasn’t been online,not a post from her too..I’ve not called her tho…But I feel very guilty!!!! What do I do?

Talk true, how many of those red pills did you swallow at once?

This guy don go take overdose!
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2022
!

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This is why you're a simp!
You SIMPS always think with your emotions.

If the OP is a real niggar, E sure me die say he will still smash that girl anyday any time, twice on Monday morning.

You should know not all guys are pussy ass niggar like you.

I am proud to be a simp.

I wonder how you can still claim "alpha" in a shit hole country.

May god help all you third world "alphas"
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Acidbath: 11:33am On May 10, 2022
Useless thread smelling like sh1t.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
There’s the lady that I met from a WhatsApp group for an oncoming party! I went into her Dm just for a normal chat but any time I tried to sexualize the chat,she would swerve away from the topic and she’d ask “Why are you asking me this silly question’ My Display profile on my WhatsApp is my Throwback pic,I’ve really change after then,and I look better now! Fast forward to Last week Friday ,when we met at the Beach party,I didn’t give her any attention at the party,I just came to vibe at the beach with my guys! But after the much Seeking attention from her,I decided to get closer to her..Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..She kissed me severally! She had the good looks and she’s endowed..I even sucked her boobs throughout at the party..And she even asked me if I stayed alone so she can come to visit me during the Weekend!
After the party ended,5am,people had already left and it was time for my friends and I to leave…We ordered the ride from Oniru to the mainland but ,she stays at Festac,she followed me and wanted me to order another ride for her..It was obvious that she didn’t have any penny on her but I tried to act smart and I told her I’ll order another ride for her,we left! And I left her stranded there,she called severally but I didn’t pick! ..My friends told me,what I did wasn’t fair, but I felt like a redpiller! But the problem now is ,since then,I’ve not heard from her,she hasn’t been online,not a post from her too..I’ve not called her tho…But I feel very guilty!!!! What do I do?

Pls I've u heard from her?,I hope she's save tho
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by mehiedu123: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
You just cook up the story.

This is not real.
You can't receive me.

post=112635616]There’s the lady that I met from a WhatsApp group for an oncoming party! I went into her Dm just for a normal chat but any time I tried to sexualize the chat,she would swerve away from the topic and she’d ask “Why are you asking me this silly question’ My Display profile on my WhatsApp is my Throwback pic,I’ve really change after then,and I look better now! Fast forward to Last week Friday ,when we met at the Beach party,I didn’t give her any attention at the party,I just came to vibe at the beach with my guys! But after the much Seeking attention from her,I decided to get closer to her..Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..She kissed me severally! She had the good looks and she’s endowed..I even sucked her boobs throughout at the party..And she even asked me if I stayed alone so she can come to visit me during the Weekend!
After the party ended,5am,people had already left and it was time for my friends and I to leave…We ordered the ride from Oniru to the mainland but ,she stays at Festac,she followed me and wanted me to order another ride for her..It was obvious that she didn’t have any penny on her but I tried to act smart and I told her I’ll order another ride for her,we left! And I left her stranded there,she called severally but I didn’t pick! ..My friends told me,what I did wasn’t fair, but I felt like a redpiller! But the problem now is ,since then,I’ve not heard from her,she hasn’t been online,not a post from her too..I’ve not called her tho…But I feel very guilty!!!! What do I do? [/quote]
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by SPAMBOX7: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
You dumb. You could have told her "No". Not chicken away like a bitch. You dumb and a bitch. Redpiller my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate / Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex / Pls Help, My Mom Is An Addict, Every Guy On My Street Has Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.