Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (41007 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by GreaterFuture(m): 5:29am On May 09, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
I make 10k daily
Ehnnn?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Totori44: 5:32am On May 09, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
I'm jobless and broke. This thread is not for people like us.

But do you know that with digital skills you can start making money at the comfort of your home?

But I don't just know why most people always ignore the truth. Learn digital skills they will say no.

Always looking for government job.

Do you know that the unemployment rate in Nigeria this year has increased to 30%, and even the available jobs are competitive, they are taken by the elites.

But with digital skills, I can't promise you any amount you can be making monthly, but you are surely going to become financially free with you are focused in 2 years or less.

I hold free consultation on any digital skills you want to learn.

And I can even show you how you can learn different skills without paying much that will set you up for greatness.

Message me on 09072 475966

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by xynerise: 5:34am On May 09, 2022
Nah! grin

Scammers don see food

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Totori44: 5:36am On May 09, 2022
Ceejaytech:
I dey find work, sapa don show me pepper.

Abeg, bosses in the house help ur neighbor.

Any legit update I dey available.
Thankio

Message me on WhatsApp 0907247 5966
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by John360comng: 5:42am On May 09, 2022
Oburu202:
It's crazy that nobody wants to share anything. No tips, no information to help others.

Such a wicked world. I want through the pages, nothing useful. I could remember the other tread about apps. People contributed.

But this is about making money, yet nobody wants to help out. This is same thing our politicians do. They don't want to tell us how they got the 100 million naira for presidential tickets. They did not tell us how much they make, they didn't tell us where all the money recovered from Abacha went.

We are all same people. No difference. So let's keep living in deception. Smh!!

Nigerians tell you how they make their money is like trying to press water from Rock. grin

We don't have that white mentality unless a Nigerian will gain from telling you that. This is why I don't get impressed by most of them selling many of these worthless online money making courses.

It might also be that the serious minded Nigerians who will contribute tangible information are not on the thread yet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Richnero(m): 5:45am On May 09, 2022
hspda:
I make close to 60k per week on average doing remote job

This is what I do. I joined an Agency that helps in marketing crypto projects that want to launch either presale or the final launch. We push it using different social media especially Twitter and telegram, ( I have lost close to 80 Twitter accounts to suspension) and they we do something called soft raid and after each day work, we will be evaluated and the best 10 will be chosen for that day reward. When I started, it was 20USDT per day, now I have polished my activities and I sometimes, I get as high as 35 or 30BUSD.

Lots of Nigerian students full there.

If you multiply that by 575, you know what that means. I recently bought redmi note 11 pro to improve my work. That's what I do

Note: Not every youth in into yahoo. At least o can say that with my Full chest
Boss show me the way.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by manee2(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2022
mactoni91:
Giftcards
I make above 90k/month

I buy

I love this and I want to learn to buy. Please teach me.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by ask4bk(m): 5:50am On May 09, 2022
36k monthly.

I work in church

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by KoreanSegye(f): 5:59am On May 09, 2022
Fireboy02:

How?
Can I do it with my phone?

You can start with phone actually, learn how to use Canva app effectively. Open a business page on Instagram, show you design skill there (to be sincere, you have to be creative), offer graphic design cheap - like 1k logo design. Earn people's trust and work hard. You can start your journey as a graphic designer from there and in future, you can buy laptop and upgrade your design skills in learning Adobe photoshop and illustrator. Best wishes.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by KoreanSegye(f): 6:02am On May 09, 2022
Sunnybabe:
how boss, am a Graphics designer too... Show me the way boss

It's possible. Depending on your design skills. I knew of a graphic designer that works for big corporations, he earns more than 500k monthly on design jobs. Level different.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by favour32(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2022
Calibrator:
NIN ban has drastically affected business in the trenches.

Bandits are looking to go digital and presently taking SWOT test.

Answer at your peril cheesy
If you know you know.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Kwamekings: 6:05am On May 09, 2022
Salary and private hustle 500-700k monthly when it’s really good but low key months have one making 300k averagely

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by udeh3(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2022
kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit

Waoooohhhhh... This is massive. I'll love to get your contact sir.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by udeh3(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2022
Afonjakid:

Oh..I work in an engineering firm.those Fields you mentioned are not my specialization..

But you can take online courses and switch to take, depending on the field you want to

I'm actually in the Engineering world, M&E specifically. I'll like to come under your tutorage

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Afonjakid: 6:09am On May 09, 2022
udeh3:

I'm actually in the Engineering world, M&E specifically. I'll like to come under your tutorage
Mechanical engineering?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by DeGLORIOUS: 6:13am On May 09, 2022
Afonjakid:

LoL .. my work is professional na.. you need experience and degree for it
How do you go about buying coins? How profitable is it? Crypto is banned in Nigeria but people are still doing it. I just sold my 13 tron coins. It was just there staring at me without much interest.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by DeGLORIOUS: 6:17am On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

u see psg...u see bayern....u see ajax eeh.

nah thunder wen no get pity go fire them..

na today them 3 knw say dem wn draw...

Na una no book well. No be sey they no play well. You see these guys you mentioned, they rarely get clean sheets so &Over is the best market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Pious101: 6:18am On May 09, 2022
vickydevoka:
Weekly 500k . Not in Nigeria though. Save only 1 million monthly. 1 million goes for house rent , foodstuff n transportation
UK I guess
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Gee64: 6:18am On May 09, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself joor
Biafranodogwu55:
1.2 million naira monthly from sports betting
Stake 20k on top 3 sure odds for 30 days in a month...i no get work na betting be my own yahoo yahoogrin
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Pious101: 6:19am On May 09, 2022
kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit
do u mind teaching others?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Devilagentcap: 6:20am On May 09, 2022
24k. embarassed
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Paramount01(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2022
Yustash001:
100k monthly via teaching...

In lag? private schools pay well oo
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by udeh3(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2022
mactoni91:

I buy cheap and sell to some Chinese guys for little profits

I really want to learn so many things as much it can put food on my table legitimately.

I'll be willing to learn buying and selling Gift Cards from you
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by udeh3(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2022
Afonjakid:

Mechanical engineering?

Electrical... I'm presently on a salary scale of 100k monthly. Though, there are many experiences I looked forward to acquiring with time in this profession, I still need a side hustle
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Devilagentcap: 6:23am On May 09, 2022
Kwamekings:
Salary and private hustle 500-700k monthly when it’s really good but low key months have one making 300k averagely

. Pase
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Enny2013(f): 6:23am On May 09, 2022
Martartins:
I work for free for now. Passion is more important than money. I have found my passion.
LOL!!!!!
Some pple ar just funny.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by nwakibie3(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2022
OriOko88:
PSG na thunder go scatter all of Una tonight oo..including messi.. Chaii.. 365k winning gone like that. E nj ku reee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol why you go carry PSG for your ticket na?

Avoid all those clubs that have won their league or better still play them by goals like +OV 2 or just over 2.5
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Insuranceman(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2022
I make over 400k monthly selling insurance products/services. As an insurance man, you earn commission on every business you bring to the company. The commission is guaranteed - no stories.

Anyone can do it. It requires interest and the zeal to make legit money. Make use of your phones and word of mouth to spread the message of insurance. It truly pays.

Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Gmajor(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2022
Which country are you in?
vickydevoka:
Weekly 500k . Not in Nigeria though. Save only 1 million monthly. 1 million goes for house rent , foodstuff n transportation
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by talk2razaq: 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Totori44:

But do you know that with digital skills you can start making money at the comfort of your home?

But I don't just know why most people always ignore the truth. Learn digital skills they will say no.

Always looking for government job.

Do you know that the unemployment rate in Nigeria this year has increased to 30%, and even the available jobs are competitive, they are taken by the elites.

But with digital skills, I can't promise you any amount you can be making monthly, but you are surely going to become financially free with you are focused in 2 years or less.

I hold free consultation on any digital skills you want to learn.

And I can even show you how you can learn different skills without paying much that will set you up for greatness.

Message me on 09072 475966
Lol..
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by PercyK: 6:39am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:
100 to 300£ a day
Based on market conditions
undecided
Arbitrage people will understand

ABEG DROP YOUR NUMBER BRO!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Investorozay: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
Richnero:
Which arbitrage are you into? Can you put me through sir? Should I send you a pm?
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall / Fraud, Perjury, & Insider Trading At Flutterwave - David Hundeyin / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.