Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! (251 Views)

Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming / Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by annyplenty(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2022
Praise the Lord!

On Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022, at about 1.28 a.m. Nigerian time, I had a dream, a very scary one, very frightening.
In the dream, I was summoned to a place on the road and there was a conversation. In the conversation, I was told that a disease is coming, a sickness is coming upon the earth. The name of the disease was even written for me. The name contains 5 letters of the English alphabet. The name was written in cursive handwriting and because of that it was very difficult for me to read but I think it was ‘VODIS’ which I guessed was coined from ‘Vomiting Disease’. I remember, I looked at the name very keenly and found it difficult to read because it was written with a cursive handwriting which was a curvy way of writing. So, after trying to read the cursive word for some time, I concluded that the best fit for the word was ‘VODIS’.

Then the Voice said to me that because they have rejected His Warnings, His crys and His callings for Repentance, and that they have not hearkened to His Voice, and that because of that rejection, a new disease is coming upon the face of the earth. As, I was being told all these things, I understood clearly what He was saying. I was made to know that this new disease that was said to be coming would be characterized by vomiting. The disease is characterized by vomiting.

Immediately the Voice finished talking with me that the disease is coming, I replied and said, ‘Let it be so according to the Word of the LORD’. After that saying that, I quickly added that, ‘Let me quickly cover myself and my family with the blood of Jesus against the coming disease. Then, I quickly started to pray to cover myself and my family from the disease that I was told was coming and characterized by vomiting. Then the dream ended.

I woke up, picked up my phone and quickly recorded the dream. I also prayed to cover myself, my family, Nigeria and Africa from the said-to-be-coming vomiting Pandemic.

This is the second time I am receiving such dream. In the first dream, some few weeks earlier, I saw a lot of children and all were vomiting and I said a statement like ‘this is a vomiting pandemic’.

SPIRITUAL ANALYSIS AND THE MESSAGES OF THE DREAM
For the spiritual analysis of this dream, let us go to the following scriptures.
Genesis_41:32
32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Proverbs 1:22-32
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners
delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

In the scripture above, God was making a serious lamentation about how all His efforts to correct man and turn them away from their evil and wicked ways vehemently was rejected, the consequences for such rejection and. Let us group them as follow.

God’s Complains against Man’s Total Rejection of His Way
-i. His call unto men for repentance and to turn away from wickedness was refused by man (verse 24).
-ii. His outstretched arm of peace and reconciliation unto man was disregarded by man (verse 24).
-iii. His counsels to man was set at nought, that is, His counsels were regarded as nothing by man (verse 25)
-iv. His reproofs and corrections would not be hearkened to, by man (verse 25).

Consequences of Man’s Rejection of God
In verse 29, God refers to all His good gestures, towards man, mentioned above as knowledge and fear of God

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Verse 29-32 above are telling of actions and consequences. The word, ‘for’ that begins verse 29 can be replaced with ‘because’. The word ‘therefore’ in verse 31 can be replaced with ‘then’. And as such we can paraphrase the scripture above to mean that because man hates knowledge and fear of God, then the consequence for man will be to eat the fruit of their actions.
And what are the consequences for this man’s rejections of God? They are contained in verses 26-28. Let us mention them.

-i. calamity will come upon man, (verse 26).
Proverbs 1:26

An online dictionary defines calamity as an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. Examples of calamity include flood destructions, earthquake, wild fire, pestilences, drought and more.

Let us see what the Lord, Jesus Christ, says, in the book of Luke 21:11 concerning such calamitous events happening in these last days.

Luke 21:11
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The corona virus pandemic inflicted an untold calamity upon all nations of the earth and people.

-ii. Fear will come upon man (verse 26).

Can you compare this with what the Lord, Jesus Christ, says in Luke 21:26 about fear coming upon the hearts of men because of what will come upon the earth, in the last days?

Luke 21:26
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
The corona virus pandemic sent a shivering fear in all nations of the earth and across all races and tribes.

-iii. Distress and anguish will come upon man (verse 27).
Proverbs 1:27
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Similarly, let us compare the scripture above with the warning the Lord, Jesus Christ, gave us in Luke 21:25 of distress and perplexity coming up all the nations of the earth in these last days.

Luke 21:25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

The corona virus pandemic really brought a massive distress, anguish and perplexity upon all nations of the earth and mankind in general.

-iv. God, also will not listen to man in the time of man’s trouble (verse 28).

Way Out of the coming judgement
Proverbs 1:33
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

The way out of the coming judgement is to quickly hearken unto God’s call for repentance, turn away from all evils and have the fear of God. The way to be spared of the coming vomiting disease is to hearken diligently unto God call.

The Interpretation and Messages of the Dream
Based on the scriptural analysis above, the following interpretations can be arrived at.

-1. Because of this generation’s continuous rebelliousness towards God and not hearkening to His calls for repentance in these last days, God has decreed continuation of pestilences and pandemic.

-2. A pandemic of vomiting is coming upon the nations.

-3. The pandemic is going to bring distress and anguish upon the nations.

-4. Only those who fear God and have hearkening to the voice of repentance of God will be covered from the coming pandemic characterized by vomiting.

-5. Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, holiness and watchfulness.

Rapture is, indeed, imminent.

Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by CaptMarvel(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2022
The coming pandemic will be terrible because children will be so much involved.
May God help us all, Amen.
Thanks for sharing.
God bless you.
Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by Maynman: 5:12pm On May 08, 2022
Montanist.
Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2022
annyplenty:
Praise the Lord!

On Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022, at about 1.28 a.m. Nigerian time, I had a dream, a very scary one, very frightening.
In the dream, I was summoned to a place on the road and there was a conversation. In the conversation, I was told that a disease is coming, a sickness is coming upon the earth. The name of the disease was even written for me. The name contains 5 letters of the English alphabet. The name was written in cursive handwriting and because of that it was very difficult for me to read but I think it was ‘VODIS’ which I guessed was coined from ‘Vomiting Disease’. I remember, I looked at the name very keenly and found it difficult to read because it was written with a cursive handwriting which was a curvy way of writing. So, after trying to read the cursive word for some time, I concluded that the best fit for the word was ‘VODIS’.

Then the Voice said to me that because they have rejected His Warnings, His crys and His callings for Repentance, and that they have not hearkened to His Voice, and that because of that rejection, a new disease is coming upon the face of the earth. As, I was being told all these things, I understood clearly what He was saying. I was made to know that this new disease that was said to be coming would be characterized by vomiting. The disease is characterized by vomiting.

Immediately the Voice finished talking with me that the disease is coming, I replied and said, ‘Let it be so according to the Word of the LORD’. After that saying that, I quickly added that, ‘Let me quickly cover myself and my family with the blood of Jesus against the coming disease. Then, I quickly started to pray to cover myself and my family from the disease that I was told was coming and characterized by vomiting. Then the dream ended.

I woke up, picked up my phone and quickly recorded the dream. I also prayed to cover myself, my family, Nigeria and Africa from the said-to-be-coming vomiting Pandemic.

This is the second time I am receiving such dream. In the first dream, some few weeks earlier, I saw a lot of children and all were vomiting and I said a statement like ‘this is a vomiting pandemic’.

SPIRITUAL ANALYSIS AND THE MESSAGES OF THE DREAM
For the spiritual analysis of this dream, let us go to the following scriptures.
Genesis_41:32
32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Proverbs 1:22-32
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners
delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

In the scripture above, God was making a serious lamentation about how all His efforts to correct man and turn them away from their evil and wicked ways vehemently was rejected, the consequences for such rejection and. Let us group them as follow.

God’s Complains against Man’s Total Rejection of His Way
-i. His call unto men for repentance and to turn away from wickedness was refused by man (verse 24).
-ii. His outstretched arm of peace and reconciliation unto man was disregarded by man (verse 24).
-iii. His counsels to man was set at nought, that is, His counsels were regarded as nothing by man (verse 25)
-iv. His reproofs and corrections would not be hearkened to, by man (verse 25).

Consequences of Man’s Rejection of God
In verse 29, God refers to all His good gestures, towards man, mentioned above as knowledge and fear of God

Verse 29-32 above are telling of actions and consequences. The word, ‘for’ that begins verse 29 can be replaced with ‘because’. The word ‘therefore’ in verse 31 can be replaced with ‘then’. And as such we can paraphrase the scripture above to mean that because man hates knowledge and fear of God, then the consequence for man will be to eat the fruit of their actions.
And what are the consequences for this man’s rejections of God? They are contained in verses 26-28. Let us mention them.

-i. calamity will come upon man, (verse 26).

An online dictionary defines calamity as an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. Examples of calamity include flood destructions, earthquake, wild fire, pestilences, drought and more.

Let us see what the Lord, Jesus Christ, says, in the book of Luke 21:11 concerning such calamitous events happening in these last days.

Luke 21:11
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The corona virus pandemic inflicted an untold calamity upon all nations of the earth and people.

-ii. Fear will come upon man (verse 26).

Can you compare this with what the Lord, Jesus Christ, says in Luke 21:26 about fear coming upon the hearts of men because of what will come upon the earth, in the last days?

Luke 21:26
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
The corona virus pandemic sent a shivering fear in all nations of the earth and across all races and tribes.

-iii. Distress and anguish will come upon man (verse 27).
Proverbs 1:27

Similarly, let us compare the scripture above with the warning the Lord, Jesus Christ, gave us in Luke 21:25 of distress and perplexity coming up all the nations of the earth in these last days.

Luke 21:25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

The corona virus pandemic really brought a massive distress, anguish and perplexity upon all nations of the earth and mankind in general.

-iv. God, also will not listen to man in the time of man’s trouble (verse 28).

Way Out of the coming judgement
Proverbs 1:33

The way out of the coming judgement is to quickly hearken unto God’s call for repentance, turn away from all evils and have the fear of God. The way to be spared of the coming vomiting disease is to hearken diligently unto God call.

The Interpretation and Messages of the Dream
Based on the scriptural analysis above, the following interpretations can be arrived at.

-1. Because of this generation’s continuous rebelliousness towards God and not hearkening to His calls for repentance in these last days, God has decreed continuation of pestilences and pandemic.

-2. A pandemic of vomiting is coming upon the nations.

-3. The pandemic is going to bring distress and anguish upon the nations.

-4. Only those who fear God and have hearkening to the voice of repentance of God will be covered from the coming pandemic characterized by vomiting.

-5. Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, holiness and watchfulness.

Rapture is, indeed, imminent.

Shalom.

Disease doesn't respect your religion so even if you are accurate in your prediction what then?
Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by Naijanascam: 5:42pm On May 08, 2022
Hahahaha dreaming things this time........

The state of your mind and your environment influences your dreams so much......
Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:04pm On May 08, 2022
Noted. Too bad. God have mercy.
Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by annyplenty(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Noted. Too bad. God have mercy.

I pray it not ebola
Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by sirgalahad26(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2022
Honestly, you should be writing scripts for Mount Zion you'll make more money than the cheap fame you're hoping to get here.

Why didn't you dream about the COVID or the new virus recently discovered in China.
Re: Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! by annyplenty(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2022
sirgalahad26:
Honestly, you should be writing scripts for Mount Zion you'll make more money than the cheap fame you're hoping to get here.

Why didn't you dream about the COVID or the new virus recently discovered in China.

1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing You Have Heard Or Seen In A Church. / Methodist Prelate And All Adopted With Him Have Been Released. / Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.