Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man (98067 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by EmekaA125(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
lomprico:
I wonder why some people will have sex and later start texting eachother describing how they enjoyed themselves. undecided

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by EmekaA125(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
This is a SIMPle matter grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Fearlez: 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Don't be surprised these ladies you mentioned will make a good wife than all these holy art thou girls here.

You see all these girls here forming learned, smart, posh, reserved and intelligent, don't be surprised they're coded oloshos. I don't want to start calling names.
majority of nairaland girls pretending to be motivational speakers, intelligent, hardworking and independent are just damaged goods.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by EmekaA125(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
AllKnowing:
grin grin

“I hope I wasn’t hard on you?”
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by austinelex: 5:30pm On May 09, 2022
Guy leave that bitch alone she belong to the street
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Adext4sure(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2022
If you take this girl back. Na Ogun go kill you
judatech:
You dey wait for advice?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by fredkellz(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2022
u pple asking how to hack whatsapp is very simple,but no be me go put person for hypertension because am sure you no go wan see wetin
you never ever expect at all....just my simple advice.
Aksnoopy:
I need this, how did you hack her WhatsApp. Can you put me through? Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by kmaster007: 5:36pm On May 09, 2022
So, Wetin make we tell you now
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by SirMichael1: 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
fikayormi:
All this leaches and bitches , kai

And laslas Na somebody son go later marry them oo

Na who God wan punish sha he go give those babes to marry cos imagine someone getting married to them Jeon, siofra, candidlady and the likes , that person own don spoil for this life

My gee, my advice be say make you continue drilling the pussy with condoms.

Stop spending on her make you just slut zone her

Still enjoy the pussy but with no emotions and money attached

Final advice : Stop being a simp

Omo make we no lie Jonathan really enjoyed your gf pussy

How is he a simp? How ehn?? He didn't forgive her neither is he asking if he should forgive her. So tell me, how is he a simp??
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Mideriks04(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
My only concern is that how were you able to clone her WhatsApp without her knowing or getting notifications on her phone?

Please tell me
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Tukor1759: 5:45pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote] the pussy was never yours, just your time
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Fash20: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
fikayormi:

Na who God wan punish sha he go give those babes to marry cos imagine someone getting married to them Jeon, siofra, candidlady and the likes , that person own don spoil for this life

He turn the thing to borehole. Chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
SEND HER PACKING IMMEDIATELY BEFORE SHE GIVE YOU DISEASE.. STUPID GIRL....IF YOU DIDN'T CATCH HER SHE FOR DENY TO ETERNITY..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Fash20: 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
fikayormi:

He turn the thing to borehole. Chai
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Mideriks04(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
Executive729:

He has learn one or two things about her, now he knows her type from now on it will be different ☺️ whether they are together or not. If it's me I will just scatter her toto until I get another pussy then asked her to fick off.

Now I have an issue with the nonsense you typed up there... lemme ask you, if it was the lady that cloned his WhatsApp and found out that he's cheating on her, you guys would come here and start shouting that the lady is choking the guy and it's wrong but you are here justifying what the guy did... I'm not saying she's right for cheating or anything but please don't justify the nonsense the guy did

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On May 09, 2022
ahah haba listen atentively
1. shes your girlfriend not your wife so shes free to breakup with you on short notice or have a fling all is fair as long as she does not give you STD sha.

2. If you had plans of being serious with her cancel them just relegate her to your sex mate cause apparently that's what she is to other men

3. disconnect your emotions from her your relationship henceforth is tied to what she has to offer physically

4. keep her in your life and find another girl who would handle the emotional aspect and respect you someone befitting to be serious with

5. Accept her apology forgive her after all what do you have to loose but make sure u start using protection o cause shes apparently a free giver

6. Be a man and handle things like one no need crying over a person who does not respect herself talk less of you
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Mideriks04(f): 5:55pm On May 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

u call this jubilation??
men are pained and shocked even if it appears they are bashing ....what you don't get is men will always be shocked and complain about the behaviours of women becos they don't know what women are capable of....

most men of always assume women's are saints...
the same way a story of a woman that behead a child is always more shocking than when a man does it ..is how it's more shocking for when a woman jump from one penìs to another

Shocked? Pained? But when a man does it, it's okay, right?
Truly, it's a man's world
PS: I don't support cheating whatsoever

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by advanceDNA: 5:58pm On May 09, 2022
Mideriks04:

Shocked? Pained? But when a man does it, it's okay, right?
Truly, it's a man's world
PS: I don't support cheating whatsoever

men are known for horrible things...i never said it's right..
.i only told you why the noise is much when women do it.....its because it's not expected of women...
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Pimine: 5:59pm On May 09, 2022
2dice01:
99 years cheesy embarassed

Wetin I do bros?
Aswearugaaad

You're giving gentlemen bad advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Pokka5(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2022
Hiv is real.
Hope you no de wait for advice.
Since 4th of December, 2020 had an encounter with a girl o, I don't know what Infection she's got, it hooked my thighs if I don't eat it will make me feel nervous but once I eat it will be reduced with just little pains.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by CollinsVal(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
Please can I have ur WhatsApp number I need ur help!!
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Dunga2345: 6:09pm On May 09, 2022
judatech:
You dey wait for advice?
����
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Veiniously: 6:11pm On May 09, 2022
Bro how did you get her chats on your laptop
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Mideriks04(f): 6:11pm On May 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

men are known for horrible things...i never said it's right..
.i only told you why the noise is much when women do it.....its because it's not expected of women...

I understand and that's why I said the world is not fair to women...a lot of women has been damaged and broken by the men they love...na wa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by sylve11: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
Bobbiee:
She is an illiterate. I don't date illiterate whores

grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by advanceDNA: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
Mideriks04:

I understand and that's why I said the world is not fair to women...a lot of women has been damaged and broken by the men they love...na wa

babe...dont go there...u want to start giving excuses for women's bad behaviour...thats where I will always disagree

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Mideriks04(f): 6:24pm On May 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

babe...dont go there...u want to start giving excuses for women's bad behaviour...thats where I will always disagree

I am NOT giving excuses for women's bad behavior, my gender is bad but men are worse...it just hurts me when men get away with most of the horrible things they do while the women can't....see me personally, I hate it when a woman cheats cos how the hell can you sleep with two or more guys at the same time?? I can't!....it's irritating
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Mogajunior(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2022
lomprico:
I wonder why some people will have sex and later start texting eachother describing how they enjoyed themselves. undecided

Lol. It is normal. Probably you have not had great sex worthy of reminiscing about with your partner.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Moneyyman: 6:28pm On May 09, 2022
You can log in WhatsApp on a laptop or desktop computer once, and subsequently without turning on the phone data connection.

The current WhatsApp update permits that. Your phone can be off and WhatsApp messages will enter via laptop or desktop if connected to the internet.

If you leave your phone with others, you should regularly log out or disconnect your WhatsApp web from your phone.

Mideriks04:
My only concern is that how were you able to clone her WhatsApp without her knowing or getting notifications on her phone?

Please tell me
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by soso22(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2022
Forgive please ��
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by kponkedenge(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2022
22o62021:

You need access to her phone for 2 minutes

Log on to www.web.whatsapp.com using a chrome
Either on laptop or a phone

Once the browser opens, it will tell you what to do

Will you do that on your phone or her phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.