Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay (50274 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by ExAngel007(f): 7:15pm On May 08, 2022
Some women have taken to Twitter to reveal how they discovered the men they were dating are gay.
It began with a Twitter user writing: "Very soon i will tell you of how my serious boyfriend of 2yrs was busy collecting his 'best friend' D**K, but for now let me fully recover from the trauma."
This led to more women sharing their story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Kriss216: 7:27pm On May 08, 2022
There's no difference between SIMPs and Gays...same bloodline.

If you're dating a SIMP, just know you're dating a Gay.

275 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by galaxy2020(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
This is disgusting.....

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Jmichael1(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2022
Hw I go leave all dis big booty grls then cum dey nack my fellow man....God forbid
May I die the day I try it...

414 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
It can go the other way round; some girlfriends are lesbians God help us all grin smiley grin

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Bahamas95(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2022
lifeoman:
It can go the other way round; some girlfriends are lesbians God help us all grin smiley grin
Lol, the comments from those ladies are very funny.

Some guys are mad walai! Sucking a fellow guys d!ck? That's witchcraft.

Baba was even inviting the lady over for 3some.

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Speaklove: 7:53pm On May 08, 2022
Gays are multiplying in Africa gradually and people are yet to take full cognizance of that .

This thing would turn to a political machine in the hand of the west someday ,and many African politicians ,and leaders will be forced to bow to the demands of the western world in one way or another .

The powers behind them are using movie producers to push these by casting LGBTQ scenes .

Even our children are not save .
Some of these guys were initiated at a young age ,and they were able to manage the dirt for long .

Eyes on your kids if you care for their future .
Educate them on sexual orientation before they help you do the wrong one .

247 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Choilila: 7:55pm On May 08, 2022
Gays rock.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by posty56: 7:57pm On May 08, 2022
Choilila:
Gays rock.

342 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by headbasher96(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2022
Wey toto and boobs the sweet like say na wetin na smelly ass i go the knack tueh

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by fikayormi(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2022
Despite our evangelism on this gay shit, it seems it has come to stay .

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by drezzyx(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol, the comments from those ladies are very funny.

Some guys are mad walai! Sucking a fellow guys d!ck? That's witchcraft.

Baba was even inviting the lady over for 3some.
And she agreed.
And her asshole go collect wotowoto

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by drezzyx(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2022
Jmichael1:
Hw I go leave all dis big booty grls then cum dey nack my fellow man....God forbid
May I die the day I try it...
Hmm..
May God not let them lure you into such condition.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Choilila: 8:11pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=posty56 post=112645501][/quote]

Cry and slap ur ass.
Gays rock.
Atleast I prefer them ,they are straightforward more than the useless straight men that might be doing the worst behind closed doors. Where now bestiality is on the race.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 08, 2022
You mean I should leave Nkechi's sweet, oily cookie jar and honey well for one dry ass of a man, God forbid bad thing sad

So long as the earth tarries oily pussy would
forever be the target, dry ass would never be my portion, Amen cheesy

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Jmichael1(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2022
drezzyx:
Hmm..
May God not let them lure you into such condition.

I go stab anybody wen go mistakly wispy dat kind tin gv me...,..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
No be lie
Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Oturatetuala(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2022
How can someone wake up sane and decides to be a gay... That's insane. Damn it

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by posty56: 8:46pm On May 08, 2022
Choilila:

Cry and slap ur ass.
Gays rock.
Atleast I prefer them ,they are straightforward more than the useless straight men that might be doing the worst behind closed doors. Where now bestiality is on the race.
wetin dey worry this one

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Blessing0305(f): 9:45pm On May 08, 2022
Mouth Gig and anal... Thats their favorites.. Gross

1 Like

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by meobizy(f): 10:14pm On May 08, 2022
Nairlanders in the closet again. You children are homosexual and don’t know it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by siofra(f): 11:01pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:
There's no difference between SIMPs and Gays...same bloodline.

If you're dating a SIMP, just know you're dating a Gay.

Don't change the narrative, Oga.

Everybody knows the redpill and homosexuality are synonymous.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Kriss216: 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
siofra:

Don't change the narrative, Oga.

Everybody knows the redpill and homosexuality are synonymous.
I'm not your Oga!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by siofra(f): 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

I'm not your Oga!

And I thought you were intelligent.

Oga is a title just like Mr or sir. I don't know what you're thinking undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Samuelkirk(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
Choilila:

Cry and slap ur ass.
Gays rock.
God will have mercy upon you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Kriss216: 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
siofra:

And I thought you were intelligent.

Oga is a title just like Mr or sir. I don't know what you're thinking undecided
I repeat, I'm not your Oga!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by siofra(f): 11:09pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

I repeat, I'm not your Oga!

undecided

19 Likes

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2022
Ohh ok, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Yankiss(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2022
Well, I find gay very disgusting. I can't say same of lesbians. The very thought of gay poking into anuses freaks me out. It makes me poke. God whoever is into that is sick. Very sick.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by helinues: 1:47pm On May 09, 2022
Disgusting

How they have been managing to shook their di.ck inside an anus still dey baffle me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2022
embarassed

I'll never put the Presidential on a bi$ch unless she give a nigga a menage(3some)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Describe This Type Of Love (photo) / Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.