Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The English Name Of This Fruit. (46037 Views)

What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? / What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Voldoz: 7:25pm On May 08, 2022
Please what's the name of this fruit or whatever it is, it tastes good though.

2 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by donbachi(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
Date

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by LordFaraday(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
Date fruit

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by samista: 7:29pm On May 08, 2022
Dates

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Bahamas95(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2022
Date.

I don't like it, it's too sweet......I find it very difficult to swallow after chewing it.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Voldoz: 7:40pm On May 08, 2022
Thanks guys , it tastes similar to honey

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by illicit(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2022
Debeno

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Yuneehk(f): 7:48pm On May 08, 2022
What the northerners call Dabino. It's called Dates in English. It's a natural sweetener, and very healthy as it's packed with nutrients. Some chew it like that, while it can also be used to sweeten drinks. I personally do not like eating it like that, but use it for Kunu Aya.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by RoyalBlu(f): 8:08pm On May 08, 2022
A combo of this with coconut and tigernuts is a total package of goodness smiley

263 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Richsteemit: 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
Mango fruit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Efulefu(f): 8:36pm On May 08, 2022
RoyalBlu:
A combo of this with coconut and tigernuts is a total package of goodness smiley

Confirmed wink

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Kriss216: 8:51pm On May 08, 2022
RoyalBlu:

I dey look you... Who taught you this combo?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by RoyalBlu(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

It's common knowledge o bros cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Kriss216: 9:05pm On May 08, 2022
RoyalBlu:

It's common knowledge o bros cheesy
Your Bobo must be an OG...this knowledge isn't ordinary cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Coly2012(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
RoyalBlu:
was told this combo increase libido on female,How true is it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by RoyalBlu(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
Coly2012:
was told this combo increase libido on female,How true is it?

The combo serves as a natural aphrodisiac for both genders.

It's verified smiley

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Haakeem(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

she would hear it when menstruating.

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Coly2012(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2022
RoyalBlu:

It's verified smiley
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by solexyy: 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
illicit:
Debeno
NAWA 4 U OO.. U NO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTW ENGLISH & HAUSA?

26 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Katcall: 12:00am On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

It's verified smiley
i'd like to eat your pussy if it tastes nice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Nnannapat(m): 3:51am On May 09, 2022
Yuneehk:
What the northerners call Dabino. It's called Dates in English. It's a natural sweetener, and very healthy as it's packed with nutrients. Some chew it like that, while it can also be used to sweeten drinks. I personally do not like eating it like that, but use it for Kunu Aya.
Unique lady

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by naniawini(f): 4:12am On May 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Date.

I don't like it, it's too sweet......I find it very difficult to swallow after chewing it.
Me too lipsrsealed it's just too sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by illicit(m): 5:35am On May 09, 2022
solexyy:
NAWA 4 U OO.. U NO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTW ENGLISH & HAUSA?

Ok Debenos

6 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by RoyalBlu(f): 6:26am On May 09, 2022
Katcall I'm somebody's wife okay.

Couldn't bring myself to quote your lewd comment.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Yuneehk(f): 7:14am On May 09, 2022
Nnannapat:
Unique lady

Nke a owu anya?

2 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Makaveli217(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2022
Dates, they are very nutritious, it can also be grinded together with soya bean, tigernuts, dried unripe plantain, a little bit of crayfish and groundnut to make a highly nutritious soya milk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by stamapro(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2022
Yuneehk:

True, the problem with kunu Aya, is you can't preserve for too long.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by stamapro(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

You Sabi beta tin...

1 Like

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I can imagine. Original kayamata something.

5 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2022
Makaveli217:
Dates, they are very nutritious, it can also be grinded together with soya bean, tigernuts, dried unripe plantain, a little bit of crayfish and groundnut to make a highly nutritious soya milk.
Crayfish inside soya milk? This one strong.

25 Likes

Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by unanonso(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Date.

I read somewhere that the fresh ones are not too sweet. It's just that they are not readily available here.
Re: What's The English Name Of This Fruit. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2022
Date palm

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. / Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? / Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.