Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. (937 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by Ayoola171(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2022
This amazing piece was shared with me on Whatsapp. If it's a true life story or friction; I don't know, but I hope it can benefit us one way or the other; in our quest to build beautiful home.

Your Wife Is Not As Good As Me In Bed

Read This And Hear What Happened.

He was having his evening beverage.

That's when she joined him.

"Hi there handsome, you're looking good. So fine I can eat you up" she said sitting down.

"I thought we agreed to keep away from each other? I am a married man" he told her.

" Come on. I won't bite. You can't resist me, no man can" she said.

"I am a married man" he told her.

"Fight all you want, but soon I will have you. I am way better than your wife" she told him.

"You are nothing compared to my wife" he told her off.

"Really? All this body. All these curves. All these sweetness. I bet your wife is not as good in bed as I am" she told him unbuttoning the top button of her blouse to reveal her cleavage, then lifting up her skirt, just a bit.

"If I was a lustful and unfaithful man, all that would move me. But I am too grown to be enticed by what you're showing off. I am a grown man, you think all that consumes my mind is sex? And for your information, my wife is actually great in bed" he told her.

"How will you know unless you do me. Try me tonight. Let's drive in your black car to a romantic hotel, I promise you a night you will never forget" she told him.

"You know what you are? You are lazy? A lazy woman" he told her, then took a sip of his beverage.

"How dare you call me lazy?! I am a high flying educated woman. Any man would give anything to have me" she said.

"Fair enough. But would you give anything to make a man?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"You look at me and find me attractive. Yet you disrespect the woman behind who I am, you want me to cheat on my wife, the woman behind my attractiveness" said he.

He drank a sip and continued, "My wife is responsible for the man in me that you want today. When I had little, my wife believed in me. These suits you see me wearing, are my wife's idea. I ask for her advice on what to wear.

My success has come to pass because she prays for me and puts up with my demanding work hours. She corrects me and moulds me and that has moulded my character.

The Range Rover you see me outside driving that you fancy, I bought that with my wife. She and I invested to buy our house. I look attractive and pleasant, because she treats me well and gives me peace.

And now you want to have the man that she made out of me and dishonour her? You want to have the man that she has built for years? You are lazy?"

Silence.

"I see you turning down the single men who want you and yet you want me, a man that another woman has made? No, it doesn't work like that.

Find your own single man, believe in him, pray for him, support him, nurture him and mould him to be the attractive man you want him to be.

You women have a nurturing and helping gift. Activate your gift.

My wife has been busy building me and I will not leave her for a woman who has nothing to offer, but her sexiness.

So if you may excuse me, I need to drive home and take my wife on a date. She deserves the best" he said as he stood up and drank a last sip.

He reached in his wallet and placed 10k on the table.

"Have yourself a drink as you think about your life and how you'll stop being lazy and find a single man you can build. My generous wife and I have paid for the drink" he said.

He walked away as she looked on; her lower jaw dropping in shock, "I thought that this world was void of principled men, I just met one," the diva seasoned as she sobered up, nodding her head.

"This guy just schooled me. In 20 minutes this smart guy has taught me the most valuable lesson which I've never found in any one of the three prestigious Universities I've attended. *How to find, invest in and make my own husband I need to find my own husband" she thought to herself as the gentleman sped off in his waiting Range Rover.

A Recommended Therapy for All married men
And for those singles who are too self-centered to think beyond themselves and their physical endowments.

YOUR MARRIAGE MUST WORK!
ADVOCATE FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE

Copied

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by chatinent: 9:59pm On May 08, 2022

4 Likes

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by virginprincess(f): 10:01pm On May 08, 2022
Wow!,if all men were like this marriage would have being the sweetest thing, I pray for this type of man, very discipline and responsible.

3 Likes

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by Desperados(m): 4:18am On May 09, 2022
Very enlightening, nerve breaking, intensed story that touches the heart (i got none so kept it in my mind) deeply.

This is a lesson for both the guys and the ladies so nobody should com here and start any gender war.

Pick ur lesson frm the story and move on.

Don't forget to apply it in ur life too.

LADIES; invest in ur man, build with him, respect him, work with him from the scratch and join hands in molding him to become that perfect man.

GUYS; Respect ur woman both within and outside the home, be a principled man & stick to ur principles anytime anywhere.

Above all, apply all 6 types of marriage maturity as listed by a nairalander on this section and ur marriage would be a never ending bliss.

2 Likes

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:22am On May 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow!,if all men were like this marriage would have being the sweetest thing, I pray for this type of man, very discipline and responsible.
Are u responsible enough for a man to be responsible?

1 Like

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:24am On May 09, 2022
This one na super story together with nollywood.
This one wey ladies dey chase guys with benz up and down. Hv u asked yourself why ladies are target of ritualist?
Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by virginprincess(f): 8:43am On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Are u responsible enough for a man to be responsible?
Yes,i'm.

1 Like

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2022
i have nothing to say
Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:41am On May 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes,i'm.
if u Truely u are, I will always wish u and best of husband
Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by VictorUSA(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Tales by the moonlight.Anyways, his wife is there cheating with other men even nn their matrimonial bed and the simp is here forming and boasting about the secret cheat that pretends to be marritally faithful.I can't believe any man could be so daft.He is a SIMP! See as he lose better chance.

1 Like

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by Ayoola171(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Tales by the moonlight.Anyways, his wife is there cheating with other men even nn their matrimonial bed and the simp is here forming and boasting about the secret cheat that pretends to be marritally faithful.I can't believe any man could be so daft.He is a SIMP! See as he lose better chance.

Which better chance did he lose, or he was able to overcame the temptation and avoid serious issues that might follows.

All that glitters are not always gold.

So, he won.

1 Like

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2022
So the man turned her down even with all the big size of ukwu and boobs

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by MMempire(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2022
Do we have such men in this our country?
Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by Ayoola171(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2022
The fellow above asked if we have such men in our Country, well most likely people with such personality on here can give us practical experiences.

Moderator should move this to front page let have wider viewers. We all have a lot to learn from the story.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by JovialJune(f): 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
MMempire:
Do we have such men in this our country?

Yes!!!

3 Likes

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by Bruno3000(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2022
His wife made him. How many of such women do we have today? Most ladies are indeed very lazy.
virginprincess:

1 Like

Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by Shalayetv: 1:34pm On May 09, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: If Men Could All Behave This Way, Some Lesson For Women As Well. by Corporate2020: 6:14pm On May 09, 2022
Give me the ladies address. Pussies are meant to be bleeped. I don't have time to waste.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Has N4m Husband Has N2m - Who Pays House Rent Of N1.5m / ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE / Become Your Own Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.