Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae (6518 Views)

Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 1:42am On May 09, 2022
So one time like that my frnds and I about 4 of us sha went partying at Oniru beach,unknown to me my guys already invited some hook up gals laidat sha
I bn no plan to carry babe tho, buh as e be say my guys don control babes mk everywhere for make sense, I say no fuqin, buh I kon reason am for my mind say ds guys bn set me up ni sha, cos as d matter be like that now I go wan collect my personal mule, mk I for dey with babe wey dem carry come gimme,we sha dey dey flex and gazo our drinks and smoke when d babes arrived in a Uber ride as dem show we sort their Uber fee, as agreed with my guys I guess they were close by, so d fare was reasonable, d babes Sidon we dey flex dey go, so my guys having already known ds gals me no know any of em, not used to carrying hook up babes laidat, we sha don dey cruise dey go, naso d one wey dem carry gimme sit down near me, we dey gist, as a gentleman I asked her what she wanted she said Origin plastic and energy drink plus loud, luckily for me I get loud so I only had to purchase origin plastic and 2 red bull which is arnd 6k na beach we dey dem no send anybody papa come here, so i paid, small time into smoking d loud, she begin dey do one kain I ask Wetin sup?? she say d loud dey make her feel hungry, oya Wetin u go chau?? she say shawarma or anything edible one can find arnd, we no see shawarma naso I call for catfish for her 5k na everything dey inside d fish she rush am, still collect juice use step down, I dey skemp I order fish for myself I dey chop she follow me chau inside I no reason am, meanwhile time don dey go, so my guys and I decided to enter our various hotel room, so that’s how me and ds barbie sha head towards d room I secured, as we enter she just go lie down for bed dey yank off her cloth, next thing i just ask her say babe owfa oo say ow much oo,mk I know befor we begin devour ourselves dey scatter bed dey perform action movie cos all ds kain Instagram gals mk shout no for start for next morning ontop price naso she open that her rubbish mouth call 60k, I shock shocked shocked my eyes open wide, my ear stand one time say shuu, ds gal know money wen she call so, I asked her again to be sure I wasn’t deaf d first time, she still call 60k again, na derr I begin reason my life say o boy even if pesin dey do yahoo yahoo shey na laidis dem say mk we kon dey blow d money chai, I no gree ,d babe just dey irritate me that instant, I say I no gree o, I call 15k she open eye for me say weda me i high this, that, weda me I dey see her as smellos babe, one thing one thing, I say babe I never talk anything or insult u or whatever, cry cry I’m just trying to make a bargain here, it’s something past 12am already and next morning is barely few hrs from now, say why u go fit call that kain unreasonable price upon say shishi u never spend since u come and u don chop, drink still smoke my loud o chai!!! she blatantly refused say me nor serious say if she don know she for no follow her frnds come say other better parole dey wey she no grace, I no just send again, I lock up cos me as I dey that moment I don zero up say e go pay me mk I no even think sex ds night again cos I was already pissed with everything d gal was saying and how she was doing, I still kon dey Para for myself say I for no collect mule, cos I was sure if I had set out earlier and ordered Uber on time I’d have gotten back to the mainland(home) at Max past 12am or derr about and I go sleep my house jejely for free, buh here now I’d already paid 25k for a room that I planned on using to execute fornication buh unsuccessful due to the stupid gals exorbitant price, naso d gal say she wan go outside, say as we don disagree price so mk I no go dey tap current for her body befor day go break, omoh I felt let down buh i no panic, I let her have her way, she went out, i lock door, brought out my phone enter nairaland to try and read some stuff befor I fall asleep, naso i sight something for bed, I already turnd off d light, so I turn on my phone light naso I see money, 1k denomination bounded together i knew instantly that it belonged to the girl, I laffed grin grin and thought to myself cool cool afterall I got some of my money bk, somehow somehow, I guess d money dropped off her leggings trouser when she was tryna yank off her clothes the other time or so, I counted and it was 13k, naso I just finally lock up and decide to sleep � after few mins my phone rang, it was my frnd who was in his own hotel room, asking what happend btw me and babe wey dem carry gimme I told him babe said she wanted 60k for the night, and I had to let her go cos I sure wasn’t going to pay her that, upon all I already bought for her earlier and na me still pay 25k for room, that wasn’t even d matter, he said that stupid gal came knocking on his own door, disturbing him and his own hook up babe, saying she wants to sleep over at their place befor she realized she had misplaced her money and she started crying buh dunno if it was in my room or where she went or where she was coming from, I just laff and cut off d call, my guy called bk and enquired to know if I saw d money I said no, I didn’t, naso he clear me say d babe just dey cry and he no fit enjoy him show as d babe dey for their room so, say mk I try accommodate her till morning afterall morning go soon reach,I say no wahala, mk she dey come, D time was around 2am by now, so that’s how she came bk to my room sobbing I no even send her, I lock door, I lie down for bed and she sat on d chair close to d bed, still sobbing I’m sure it was cos of that her missing money, some few more mins into her sorry state, i just decided to pity her cos d way she dey I no really like her condition lol, so that’s how I got up from d bed to pacify her and I sha brought out d money and showed it to her, she recognized it pretty fast as it was just d way she bounded em together and her face lit up, she started thanking me saying, she didn’t know I was kind this that, yinmu, me wey I just decide to use church mind for her cos she don too vex me befor, I just dey skemp say see ds mugun babe, me wey u dey form Jennifer lopez for d other time, I sha gave her d money bk and she pleaded to allow her sleep in my room for the rest of the night I sha agreed based on based, say nobody dey derr, omoh mk i no cap much, ds babe and I straffed from that moment until 5am we got exhausted and slept off naked all cuddled up until arnd 10am d next day when my frnds came knocking and her frnd were calling buh she no pick, it was a dramatic freaky day for us both, cos befor we checked out, another round of hot quickie was observed as we showered together and then I sent her 10k for d showdown, we exchanged numbers and I later invited her over to my place where series of love making occured again, omoh ds gal sabi doggy die, any small thing she don turn nyansh gimme, chai grin grin Adeola Bby ur face show ur shoe shine anywhere u dey now, I’m sure she’s aware of her sex Experience na why she charge me 60k that night buh I no be client wey go fork out 60k over d night for one random babe because she get 1k+ Ff on insta

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Jmichael1(m): 1:48am On May 09, 2022
Dis ur super story long ooh...

3 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 1:52am On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:
Dis ur super story long ooh...

Ok bro’s, add and or edit ur own mk e for sweet well well then u can title it
This life is beautiful tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by duduade: 1:55am On May 09, 2022
These children need to go back to school o

Loool

2 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Megabig: 2:15am On May 09, 2022
This people should really call off strike, y’all too bored for no reason

2 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 2:32am On May 09, 2022
I’ll first of all drink water with a basket befor I worry about y’all commenting crap on here lol... I grad 2014 a whole long time now, so y’all bring it on I need as more crappy commenter as I can get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Terrence99: 3:06am On May 09, 2022
Mad man, your stories dey always day funny. As I see this your story, I remember your story about phone wahala, same writing style.
Guy, na every day to you dey enter one trouble or the other. Be like say you don fight your village people.
Nice story tho, just try dey use paragraphs.

13 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by mysterydude: 3:56am On May 09, 2022
hmmm, no morals, channel ur witing skills into something more reasonable

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by luizpippo(m): 4:20am On May 09, 2022
Kwantinue
Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Mrlloyd: 6:25am On May 09, 2022
Guy you sabi write

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by ruggedtimi(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2022
moyosore32:
babe because she get 1k+ Ff on insta
na wetin u dey use rate her? grin grin Instagram fake followers...nah mehn.

2 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by lifenajeje(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2022
Nice story ..well-done bro ..

Leave people wey Neva use finger type story na only to dey derail thread Dem Sabi .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 6:58am On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:
Mad man, your stories dey always day funny. As I see this your story, I remember your story about phone wahala, same writing style.
Guy, na every day to you dey enter one trouble or the other. Be like say you don fight your village people.
Nice story tho, just try dey use paragraphs.

Hahaha, bros mi and I no like trouble o, na flexing we plan to flex o befor dem my guys carry hook up babes join d matter o, and as a sharp boy I say mk I no snooze, like d regular saying on d street, which goes U snooze U loose lol, I no kuku fight anybody for village lol, buh e be like na dem wan try fight me, buh I still dodge am just like in the case of my phone
So regarding that paragraph part I’ll make corrections I appreciate ur remark

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 7:10am On May 09, 2022
mysterydude:
hmmm, no morals, channel ur witing skills into something more reasonable

Bros u fit drop hint on what I could have channeled my writing skills into, I go dey expect....
Urs sincerely

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 7:11am On May 09, 2022
luizpippo:
Kwantinue

Ok sir
Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Kriss216: 7:42am On May 09, 2022
Olosho wey dey form posh dey cry because of her lost 13K cheesy cheesy

If na me, I go use that her 13k book for another kpekus that night... Call the receptionist to help organise one sharp girl immediately.

Ungrateful oloshos no deserve any pity.

9 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 8:15am On May 09, 2022
Mrlloyd:
Guy you sabi write
Thanks bros, I appreciate ur remark

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 8:18am On May 09, 2022
ruggedtimi:
na wetin u dey use rate her? grin grin Instagram fake followers...nah mehn.

I tell u bro’s, she wan dey form J lo for me cos she get handful of irrelevant ff on insta, no b all ds gals fault sha o cos some guys ehn na dem dey fall our hand for ds barnies side on social media
Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
lifenajeje:
Nice story ..well-done bro ..

Leave people wey Neva use finger type story na only to dey detail thread Dem Sabi .

Respect bros, one love
Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by olamidedivotee(f): 8:23am On May 09, 2022
Please use paragraph of three to four sentences. This is very dangerous for sight.

Hire me to write quality contents.

2 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by truthCoder: 8:24am On May 09, 2022
moyosore32:
So one time like that my frnds and I about 4 of us sha went for partying at Oniru beach,unknown to me my guys already invited some hook up gals laidat sha, I bn no plan to carry babe tho, buh as e be say my guys don control babes mk everywhere for make sense, I say no fuqin, buh I kon reason am for my mind say ds guys bn set me up ni sha, cos as d matter be like that now I go wan collect my own personal mule mk I for dey with babe wey dem carry come gimme,we sha dey dey flex and gazo our drinks and smoke when d babes arrived in a Uber ride as dem show we sort their Uber fee, as agreed with my guys I guess they were close by so d fare was reasonable, d babes Sidon we dey flex dey go, so my guys having already known ds gals me no know any of em, not used to carrying hook up babes laidat, we sha don dey cruise dey go, naso d one wey dem carry gimme sit down near me, we dey gist, as a gentleman I asked her what she wanted she said Origin plastic and energy drink and loud, luckily for me I get loud so I just had to purchase origin plastic and 2 red bull which is arnd 6k na beach we dey dem no send anybody papa come here, so i paid, small time into smoking d loud, she begin dey do one kain I say Wetin sup she say d loud dey make her feel hungry, oya Wetin u go chau, she say shawarma or anything edible one can find arnd, we no see shawarma naso I call for catfish for her 5k na everything dey inside d fish she rush am, still collect juice use step down, I dey skemp I order fish for myself I dey chop she follow me chau inside I no reason am, meanwhile time don dey go, so my guys and I decided to enter our various hotel room, so that’s how me and ds barbie sha head towards d room I secured, as we enter she just go lie down for bed dey yank off her cloth, next thing i just ask her say babe owfa oo say ow much oo,mk I know befor we begin devour ourselves dey scatter bed dey perform action movie cos all ds kain Instagram gals mk shout no for start for next morning ontop price naso she open that her rubbish mouth call 60k, I shock my eyes open wide, my ear stand one time say shuu, ds gal know money wen she call so, I asked her again to be sure I wasn’t deaf d first time, she still call 60k again, na derr I begin reason my life say o boy even if pesin dey do yahoo yahoo shey na laidis dem say mk we kon dey blow d money chai, I no gree ,d babe just dey irritate me that instant, I say I no gree o, I call 15k she open eye for me say weda me i high this, that, weda me I dey see her as smellos babe, one thing one thing, I say babe I never talk anything or insult u or whatever, I’m just trying to make a bargain here, it’s something past 12am already and next morning is barely few hrs from now, say why u go fit call that kain unreasonable price upon say shishi u never spend since u come and u don chop drink still smoke my loud o chai, she blatantly refused say me nor serious say if she don know she for no follow her frnds come say other better parole dey wey she no grace, I no just send again, I lock up cos me as I dey that moment I don zero up say e go pay me mk I no even think sex ds night again cos I was already pissed with everything d gal was saying and how she was doing, I still kon dey Para for myself say I for no collect mule, cos I was sure if I had set out earlier and ordered Uber on time I’d have gotten back to the mainland(home) at Max past 12am or derr about and I go sleep my house jejely for free, buh here now I’d already paid 25k for a room that I planned on using to execute fornication buh unsuccessful due to the stupid gals exorbitant price, naso d gal say she wan go outside say as we don disagree price so mk I no go dey tap current for her body befor day go break, omoh I felt let down buh i no panic, I let her have her way, she went out, i lock door, brought out my phone enter nairaland to try and read some stuffs befor I fall asleep, naso i sight something for bed I already turnd off d light, so I turn on my phone light naso I see money, 1k denomination bounded together i knew instantly that it belonged to the girl, I laffed and thought to myself afterall I got some of my money bk somehow somehow, I guess d money dropped off her leggings trouser when she was tryna yank off her clothes the other time or so, I counted and it was 13k, naso I just finally lock up and decide to sleep �,after few mins my phone rang it was my frnd who was in his own hotel room asking what happend btw me and babe wey dem carry gimme I told him babe said she wanted 60k for the night, and I had to let her go cos I sure wasn’t going to pay her that upon all I already bought for her earlier and na me still pay 25k for room, that wasn’t even d matter, he said that stupid gal came knocking on his own door disturbing him and his own hook up babe saying she wants to sleep over at their place befor she realized she had misplaced her money and she started crying buh dunno if it was in my room or where she went or where she was coming from, I just laff and cut off d call, my guy called bk and enquired to know if I saw d money I said no I didn’t, naso he clear me say d babe just dey cry and he no fit enjoy him show as d babe dey for their room so, say mk I try accommodate her till morning afterall morning go soon reach,I say no wahala, mk she dey come, D time was around 2am by now, so that’s how she came bk to my room sobbing I no even send her, I lock door I lie down for bed and she sat on d chair close to d bed, still sobbing I’m sure it was cos of that her missing money, some few more mins into her sorry state, i just decided to pity her cos d way she dey I no really like her condition lol, so that’s how I got up from d bed to pacify her and I sha brought out d money and showed it to her, she recognized it pretty fast as it was just as d way she bounded em together and her face lit up, she started thanking me saying, she didn’t know I was kind this that, yinmu, me wey I just decide to use church mind for her cos she don too vex me befor, I just dey skemp say see ds mugun babe, me wey u dey form Jennifer lopez for d other time, I sha gave her d money bk and she pleaded to allow her sleep in my room for the rest of the night I sha agreed based on based, say nobody dey derr, omoh mk i no cap much, ds babe straffed me from that moment until 5am we got exhausted and slept off naked all cuddled up until arnd 10am d next day when my frnds came knocking and her frnd were calling buh she no pick, it was a dramatic freaky day for us both, cos befor we checked out another round of hot quickie was observed as we showered together and I had to send her 10k for d showdown, we exchanged numbers and I invited her over to my place where series of love making occured again, omoh ds gal sabi doggy die, any small thing she don turn nyansh gimme, chai Adeola Bby ur face show ur shoe shine anywhere u dey now, I’m sure she’s aware of her sex Experience na why she charge me 60k that night buh I no be client wey go fork out 60k over d night for one random mainland babe because she get 1k+ Ff on insta

Dont hang out with girls like this.

Trust me, they can only waste your time and give you STDs.

The girl billed you based on her immediate analysis of your psyche.

You owed her only drinks. Any thing afterwards must be earned. She wants catfish, then she must be giving something in return at that moment; an unspoken guarantee of intimacy. If she won’t, then let her pay for her catfish herself.

You should have asked her wassap while s he was drinking the origin. If she wants to bill you, it is at that point. There is no further allowance for billing afterwards.

If she forms girlfriend for you at drink level and changes to prostitute at room level, tell her that you didn’t know she was into runs and that you dont do runs girls. Allow her to get out of the room calmly. Dont even negotiate downwards. Learn to respect your self and act disciplined.

If she does girlfriend levels, flow with her. When going the next morning, you give her what you want to give her. Dont ask for amount. If its transfer, ask for her account details and transfer.

See her off to the park, hug her, keep in touch.

Act like a man.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 8:31am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Olosho wey dey form posh dey cry because of her lost 13K cheesy cheesy

If na me, I go use that her 13k book for another kpekus that night... Call the receptionist to help organise one sharp girl immediately.

Ungrateful oloshos no deserve any pity.

Arrrgh! Bro’s u go get dajupa pass baloteli o, lol, even mesef phoor say babe wey dey form J lo for me kon dey sob for her lost money, I for lock up chop her money o buh I bn just resin say mk I free her, she was really sober na why sha, all ds Instagram gals naso dem go fine,dey carry iPhone, meanwhile money dem no get

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 8:33am On May 09, 2022
truthCoder:

Dont hang out with girls like this.

Trust me, they can only waste your time and give you STDs.

The girl billed you based on her immediate analysis of your psyche.

You owed her only drinks. Any thing afterwards must be earned. She wants catfish, then she must be giving something in return at that moment; an unspoken guarantee of intimacy. If she won’t, then let her pay for her catfish herself.

You should have asked her wassap while s he was drinking the origin. If she wants to bill you, it is at that point. There is no further allowance for billing afterwards.

If she forms girlfriend for you at drink level and changes to prostitute at room level, tell her that you didn’t know she was into runs and that you dont do runs girls. Allow her to get out of the room calmly. Dont even negotiate downwards. Learn to respect your self and act disciplined.

If she does girlfriend levels, flow with her. When going the next morning, you give her what you want to give her. Dont ask for amount. If its transfer, ask for her account details and transfer.

See her off to the park, hug her, keep in touch.

Act like a man.

Well noted bro’s thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by bluefilm: 8:40am On May 09, 2022
moyosore32:
[s]So one time like that my frnds and I about 4 of us sha went for partying at Oniru beach,unknown to me my guys already invited some hook up gals laidat sha, I bn no plan to carry babe tho, buh as e be say my guys don control babes mk everywhere for make sense, I say no fuqin, buh I kon reason am for my mind say ds guys bn set me up ni sha, cos as d matter be like that now I go wan collect my own personal mule mk I for dey with babe wey dem carry come gimme,we sha dey dey flex and gazo our drinks and smoke when d babes arrived in a Uber ride as dem show we sort their Uber fee, as agreed with my guys I guess they were close by so d fare was reasonable, d babes Sidon we dey flex dey go, so my guys having already known ds gals me no know any of em, not used to carrying hook up babes laidat, we sha don dey cruise dey go, naso d one wey dem carry gimme sit down near me, we dey gist, as a gentleman I asked her what she wanted she said Origin plastic and energy drink and loud, luckily for me I get loud so I just had to purchase origin plastic and 2 red bull which is arnd 6k na beach we dey dem no send anybody papa come here, so i paid, small time into smoking d loud, she begin dey do one kain I say Wetin sup she say d loud dey make her feel hungry, oya Wetin u go chau, she say shawarma or anything edible one can find arnd, we no see shawarma naso I call for catfish for her 5k na everything dey inside d fish she rush am, still collect juice use step down, I dey skemp I order fish for myself I dey chop she follow me chau inside I no reason am, meanwhile time don dey go, so my guys and I decided to enter our various hotel room, so that’s how me and ds barbie sha head towards d room I secured, as we enter she just go lie down for bed dey yank off her cloth, next thing i just ask her say babe owfa oo say ow much oo,mk I know befor we begin devour ourselves dey scatter bed dey perform action movie cos all ds kain Instagram gals mk shout no for start for next morning ontop price naso she open that her rubbish mouth call 60k, I shock my eyes open wide, my ear stand one time say shuu, ds gal know money wen she call so, I asked her again to be sure I wasn’t deaf d first time, she still call 60k again, na derr I begin reason my life say o boy even if pesin dey do yahoo yahoo shey na laidis dem say mk we kon dey blow d money chai, I no gree ,d babe just dey irritate me that instant, I say I no gree o, I call 15k she open eye for me say weda me i high this, that, weda me I dey see her as smellos babe, one thing one thing, I say babe I never talk anything or insult u or whatever, I’m just trying to make a bargain here, it’s something past 12am already and next morning is barely few hrs from now, say why u go fit call that kain unreasonable price upon say shishi u never spend since u come and u don chop drink still smoke my loud o chai, she blatantly refused say me nor serious say if she don know she for no follow her frnds come say other better parole dey wey she no grace, I no just send again, I lock up cos me as I dey that moment I don zero up say e go pay me mk I no even think sex ds night again cos I was already pissed with everything d gal was saying and how she was doing, I still kon dey Para for myself say I for no collect mule, cos I was sure if I had set out earlier and ordered Uber on time I’d have gotten back to the mainland(home) at Max past 12am or derr about and I go sleep my house jejely for free, buh here now I’d already paid 25k for a room that I planned on using to execute fornication buh unsuccessful due to the stupid gals exorbitant price, naso d gal say she wan go outside say as we don disagree price so mk I no go dey tap current for her body befor day go break, omoh I felt let down buh i no panic, I let her have her way, she went out, i lock door, brought out my phone enter nairaland to try and read some stuffs befor I fall asleep, naso i sight something for bed I already turnd off d light, so I turn on my phone light naso I see money, 1k denomination bounded together i knew instantly that it belonged to the girl, I laffed and thought to myself afterall I got some of my money bk somehow somehow, I guess d money dropped off her leggings trouser when she was tryna yank off her clothes the other time or so, I counted and it was 13k, naso I just finally lock up and decide to sleep �,after few mins my phone rang it was my frnd who was in his own hotel room asking what happend btw me and babe wey dem carry gimme I told him babe said she wanted 60k for the night, and I had to let her go cos I sure wasn’t going to pay her that upon all I already bought for her earlier and na me still pay 25k for room, that wasn’t even d matter, he said that stupid gal came knocking on his own door disturbing him and his own hook up babe saying she wants to sleep over at their place befor she realized she had misplaced her money and she started crying buh dunno if it was in my room or where she went or where she was coming from, I just laff and cut off d call, my guy called bk and enquired to know if I saw d money I said no I didn’t, naso he clear me say d babe just dey cry and he no fit enjoy him show as d babe dey for their room so, say mk I try accommodate her till morning afterall morning go soon reach,I say no wahala, mk she dey come, D time was around 2am by now, so that’s how she came bk to my room sobbing I no even send her, I lock door I lie down for bed and she sat on d chair close to d bed, still sobbing I’m sure it was cos of that her missing money, some few more mins into her sorry state, i just decided to pity her cos d way she dey I no really like her condition lol, so that’s how I got up from d bed to pacify her and I sha brought out d money and showed it to her, she recognized it pretty fast as it was just as d way she bounded em together and her face lit up, she started thanking me saying, she didn’t know I was kind this that, yinmu, me wey I just decide to use church mind for her cos she don too vex me befor, I just dey skemp say see ds mugun babe, me wey u dey form Jennifer lopez for d other time, I sha gave her d money bk and she pleaded to allow her sleep in my room for the rest of the night I sha agreed based on based, say nobody dey derr, omoh mk i no cap much, ds babe straffed me from that moment until 5am we got exhausted and slept off naked all cuddled up until arnd 10am d next day when my frnds came knocking and her frnd were calling buh she no pick, it was a dramatic freaky day for us both, cos befor we checked out another round of hot quickie was observed as we showered together and I had to send her 10k for d showdown, we exchanged numbers and I invited her over to my place where series of love making occured again, omoh ds gal sabi doggy die, any small thing she don turn nyansh gimme, chai Adeola Bby ur face show ur shoe shine anywhere u dey now, I’m sure she’s aware of her sex Experience na why she charge me 60k that night buh I no be client wey go fork out 60k over d night for one random mainland babe because she get 1k+ Ff on insta[/s]

Absolute nonsense copy and paste job.

Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by moyosore32: 8:52am On May 09, 2022
bluefilm:

Absolute nonsense copy and paste job.

Nonsense. angry angry angry

Omoh common sense is not common at all in ur case

4 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by tellsblinks(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2022
This write up is for entertainment purposes only

Y'all are too serious angry
thanks op , I was imagining the scene and laughing concurrently

4 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by franklingud(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2022
Was really hard for me to understand this crap.

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2022
Omor dis ur epistle long o. Had fun reading it tho.

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=franklingud post=112658585]Was really hard for me to understand this crap.[/quote
U sure say u be nigerian?

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2022
The story too sweet aje grin

4 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Nilon: 10:27am On May 09, 2022
moyosore32:

Ok bro’s, add ur own mk e for sweet well well then u can title it This life is beautiful tongue tongue tongue
she sabi suck prick?
Re: My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae by Lovendromance01: 10:28am On May 09, 2022
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.