Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? (33600 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk / Why Is Elon Musk Not Regarded As The Richest Man In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by pacespot(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2022
I hope they don't kill this man as they killed Steve Job and took over his company, Apple. If you are not a starkly white man with pale skin and blonde hair, you are not considered a white person by many causacians. Elon Musk is not actually a favorite of many American centi-billionaires: Bill Gates, Jeff Bezo and the likes don't seem to like him. He should watch his back and tighten up his security, he might need to diversify his security team to include many black detectives, i believe he has all the resources to do that.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
This is the reason he made the tweet

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by juniorstar(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
This guy is the most overrated human in the history of this planet.
He deserves it..it takes Guts and brains to get to where he is...everything no be muscle.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by pacespot(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2022
anewchapter:
This is the reason he made the tweet

Source?
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
i think gates said something about musk been a problem twitter

Yankee101:
Russian threat
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Tonitoniton(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
There is a huge price to pay when u are member of the new world order fraternity

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
i think gates said something about musk been a problem with twitter

AroleOduduwa2:
Elon have went against all rules of the power brokers, the underworld Lords who controls Potus. I won't be surprised if they mess up with his health or his business.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Drillminded: 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
They just killed kevin samuels for messing with the game plan against black community ... don't ask me how I know
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
how they kill jobs? and why?

pacespot:
I hope they don't kill this man as they killed Steve Job and took over his company, Apple. If you are not a starkly white man with pale skin and blonde hair, you are not considered a white person by many causacians. Elon Musk is not actually a favorite of many American centi-billionaires: Bill Gates, Jeff Bezo and the likes don't seem to like him. He should watch his back and tighten up his security, he might need to diversify his security team to include many black detectives, i believe he has all the resources to do that.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
This guy is the most overrated human in the history of this planet.

To empty slowpokes everyone is overrated

3 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
pacespot:

Source?
check his latest tweets
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Emilokoiyawon: 4:03pm On May 09, 2022
juniorstar:

He deserves it..it takes Guts and brains to get to where he is...everything no be muscle.

Which guts? Which glory? He is not a scientist. He is not an enginner. He inherited billions from his mine owning father. That's all.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by pacespot(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2022
frog12:
how they kill jobs? and why?

Cancer. Anything can be called cancer these days. Even the poisonous gas injected into someone.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Princeton92(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Could this be a cruise undecided

Kindly check my signature

This one isn't ooooohhhhh sad

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by gonkin(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2022
If he was Nigerian they'll say he did money ritual or is a cultist
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by korm2me(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
DSC7:

Blood of Jesus will only cover him if he have a relationship with Jesus...

Does he Believe in the existence of God? undecided
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 4:12pm On May 09, 2022
and how did he mess with their game plan ?
and what game plan?

Drillminded:
They just killed kevin samuels for messing with the game plan against black community ... don't ask me how I know
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2022
Appreciate it if you die for a breakthrough

Dude might be talking about research and or radiation
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
but you no tell us why dem kill am

pacespot:

Cancer. Anything can be called cancer these days. Even the poisonous gas injected into someone.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Foodlovers: 4:21pm On May 09, 2022
Leave this man alone, he's always catching cruise
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by NOwazobia: 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
ray501:
Reading all this post, i no see post like 'you are covered with the blood of Jesus' you shall not die in juses name, hmmm Africa .
Visit the link of the said post before you behave like someone who has his brain under his feet.

Stupid dumb fake lazy woke ass.

Tueh!
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by lymelyte(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2022
When you challenge nature and entities that can't been seen with the naked eyes, you should expect threat like this grin

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Legendoo: 4:27pm On May 09, 2022
They recognise a valuable asset in human form unlike my arindis people for naija wey go dey worship hush puppies and co.

Elon must be protected.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Evidenx(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Elon Reeve Musk FRS (born June 28, 1971) is a South African-Canadian-American businessman. He was born in South Africa. He moved to Canada and later became an American citizen. Musk is the current CEO & Chief Product Architect of Tesla, Inc., a company that makes electric vehicles. He is also the CEO of Solar City, a company that makes solar panels, and the CEO & CTO of SpaceX, an aerospace company. In 2022, he became the owner of the social media site Twitter after buying it for USD $44 billion.

His recent tweet
has an undertone of his life being threatened.
I hope nothing happens to the richest man in the world.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1523465632502906880?t=qqbv34Wf2kkxOdd2vehMKQ&s=19
[/b]
THOSE WHO SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL ALWAYS GIVES HINTS WHEN THEY ARE GETTING CLOSE TO DEATH. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE DIES FEW MONTHS OR YEARS FROM NOW.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Cloud007: 4:28pm On May 09, 2022
Frigga13:
When you sell your soul .. knowingly and willingly

It will always be nice knowing it’s not in vain on earth and knowing where you’re resting .

They always die mysterious and without trace.

Just another investigation and bull crap

Oga before you go .. just will your will to Africa

Na mistake MJ make
maybe his contract is getting fulfilled sooner....
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Choilila: 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
Elites giving him signal..
Well let's wait for it. It might be by Numerology,Astrologically, Or under any ritual seasons, Especially the Saturnalia .

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by kamtamark(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
Who said money doesn't make noise?? That means that person don't know Elon Musk.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2022
Omo
Where Dem dey sell soul like this sad
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by rolams(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2022
Trying to express how hard he's working to ensure greater things happen to humanity!
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by NOwazobia: 4:33pm On May 09, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Appreciate it if you die for a breakthrough

Dude might be talking about research and or radiation
You guys take things with levity, still the mysterious deaths keep on increasing but you still come and explain them all away. Chai!
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by bnovative(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
He could be talking about committing suicide. Life can be really empty having all going for you materially.
There is a void only God can fill.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by bluefilm: 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
His mom told him to stop joking.

Since he bought twitter, the satanic Left have been shittîng all over themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.