Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East (2039 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by an0daGuy: 7:37pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

You mean you force them to close their shop on Monday
yes they are forced to close their shops on mondays in protest against the continued incarceration of mnk.

After all when you’re in Rome you should behave like the Romans
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by plaindealer: 7:43pm On May 09, 2022
He's able to freely go to the Wes and the North because they are not doing sit at home in the West and the North and they don't slaughter and behead people like terrorists.

Obi Pandora can not freely walk around his own state without getting kidnapped and slaughtered.

You scored your own goal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by haffaze777(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:
yes they are forced to close their shops on mondays in protest against the continued incarceration of mnk.

After all when you’re in Rome you should behave like the Romans

But he said they are allowed to do their business without been disturbed,can't you see contradiction there?
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by Cajal(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2022
Because of 5%
Come on
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by Polchiz(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2022
SlyDev:
Peter Obi after finishing touring the West for his political ambition which was peaceful, he started his northern political tour this week and he is currently in Maiduguri.

No one hindered him South West and he touring peacefully even in most perceived troubled state in the North East.

How many Yoruba and Hausa can tour South East peacefully without IPOB killing or damaging something?

Peter Obi has refused to condemn the beheading of an Igbo woman and her northern Christian husband. Is this what Peter Obi represents?

Tinubu can't go to the East, Atiku can't go to the East, IPOB is a silent agreement among igbo elites

The Nigerians are watching
Idiot! Atiku has gone to the East.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by an0daGuy: 8:20pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

But he said they are allowed to do their business without been disturbed,can't you see contradiction there?
what do you understand by the term ‘contradiction’?

If you’re in a community or country and their citizens have a tradition of not partaking in business activities on a certain day due to their own reason and you being a foreigner decides to partake in THAT SAME business on the particular day the indigenous people don’t then it means you’re going against the laws of the land.

Now, assuming igbos were partaking in business activities on mondays and they force every other tribesmen not to do so on that particular day then it’s a very terrible form of marginalization and should be frowned upon.
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by haffaze777(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:
what do you understand by the term ‘contradiction’?

If you’re in a community or country and their citizens have a tradition of not partaking in business activities on a certain day due to their own reason and you being a foreigner decides to partake in THAT SAME business on the particular day the indigenous people don’t then it means you’re going against the laws of the land.

Now, assuming igbos were partaking in business activities on mondays and they force every other tribesmen not to do so on that particular day then it’s a very terrible form of marginalization and should be frowned upon.

I don't see any law or tradition you people have that forbid people from doing business on Monday,if Igbo have that culture or law that stated that, I don't think Hausas or Yorubas will even stay in East in the first place,few people just decided to be threaten people with some draconian law because they have access to gun and you are here trying to justify that.when Lagos appointed iyaloja of ikeja, you people were crying murder even though you know it's Yoruba culture to have iyaloja and babaloja,I don't see you then trying to rationalize it or tell your people that they should behave like Romans since they're I'm Rome,you accused Tinubu,sanwo olu of trying to frustrate igbo's business and here you're now justify why everybody (including Hausas and Yoruba) staying in alaigbo must sit at home,even against their wish.i don't normally comment on ipob related thread and this one of the reasons.

Lastly I'm hearing the term contradiction for the first timegrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by an0daGuy: 8:48pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

I don't see any law or tradition you people have that forbid people from doing business on Monday,if Igbo have that culture or law that stated that, I don't think Hausas or Yorubas will even stay in East in the first place,few people just decided to be threaten people with some draconian law because they have access to gun and you are here trying to justify that.when Lagos appointed iyaloja of ikeja, you people were crying murder even though you know it's Yoruba culture to have iyaloja and babaloja.i don't normally comment on ipob related thread and this one of the reasons.

Laws can be made at anytime or day. But this particular one in the east was a law made out of the necessity Olof a protest against the government.

Do you know that in that your same yoruba land there are some days where the indigenous people set aside for nobody to partake in business activities too?

Like when they are doing traditional rites for the burial of your obas, people are warned to stay indoors so as not to lose their heads. Do you think the igbos and other tribesmen living among your people find that law convenient? No, but they adhere to it just to behave in a pleasing manner to their hosts.

Why can’t you do the same in other peoples lands?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by haffaze777(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Laws can be made at anytime or day. But this particular one in the east was a law made out of the necessity Olof a protest against the government.

Do you know that in that your same yoruba land there are some days where the indigenous people set aside for nobody to partake in business activities too?

Like when they are doing traditional rites for the burial of your obas, people are warned to stay indoors so as not to lose their heads. Do you think the igbos and other tribesmen living among your people find that law convenient? No, but they adhere to it just to behave in a pleasing manner to their hosts.

Why can’t you do the same in other peoples lands?

Who made those law?I mean both in Yoruba land and in Igbo?
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by an0daGuy: 9:05pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

Who made those law?I mean both in Yoruba land and in Igbo?

The people made those laws.
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by EmekaA125(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

I don't see any law or tradition you people have that forbid people from doing business on Monday,if Igbo have that culture or law that stated that, I don't think Hausas or Yorubas will even stay in East in the first place,few people just decided to be threaten people with some draconian law because they have access to gun and you are here trying to justify that.when Lagos appointed iyaloja of ikeja, you people were crying murder even though you know it's Yoruba culture to have iyaloja and babaloja,I don't see you then trying to rationalize it or tell your people that they should behave like Romans since they're I'm Rome,you accused Tinubu,sanwo olu of trying to frustrate igbo's business and here you're now justify why everybody (including Hausas and Yoruba) staying in alaigbo must sit at home,even against their wish.i don't normally comment on ipob related thread and this one of the reasons.

Hausa and Yoruba in SouthEast have no choice than to obey the law forbidding business activities on Monday. Hope you are cleared now
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by Newton2024: 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Anything that shows support to Tinubu should be feared, because their stupidity and foolishness is inherent.

Peter Obi should condemn IPOB on something they didn't do. You think the igbos don't know that most atrocities is carryout by this Fulani jihadist government.

You're more concerned about Peter Obi condemning the action of Ipob, but you've forgotten that Tinubu said nothing when the Fulani killed his people and displaced them in IDP camps in Benin republic, even to provide a little succour to his people he never did, but he's always in haste to donate millions to northerners . Tinubu action is not a problem but Peter Obi is your headache.

SlyDev
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by Broveens42(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
SlyDev:

It is a lie

You have been brainwashed. Come to the east and see core Hausas with their tomatos, carrots tiger nuts etc

Of course, if your hobby is moving cattles along major roads and people's farm's, it's expected you are on the run for good .
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by adekolaelect(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2022
nzeobi:
Stop being stupid, there are still Hausa and yorubas living in all parts of the SE and doing their legitimate business.
Business in the weekly sit at home declaration region .Oga you no make sense for saying this .say something else

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by haffaze777(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2022
EmekaA125:

Hausa and Yoruba in SouthEast have no choice than to obey the law forbidding business activities on Monday. Hope you are cleared now
Or else?
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by haffaze777(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

The people made those laws.

Well the people can continue enjoying the law then,but don't come here later and say they are observing sit at home willingly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

They know what they are doing, but who will suffer it most, them

They make stupid laws backed with guns and cannibalism and you expect them to reason like human beings? They are ipob illiterate terrorists for a reason

What they enjoy in Yoruba land, they don't enjoy half of it in their ancestral land, our own is to keep guiding them to the right civilization
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by Mystic216: 12:22am On May 10, 2022
Corporate2020:

Are there up to 1,000 Yorubas in the whole Igbo land? Even Igbos abandoned their land to come and sleep under bridges Yoruba land, why will Yorubas then go to the abandoned land? Only Almajaris are good for such a place.
You that didn’t abandon your place
Hope your backyard is finer than Texas
Be typing rubbish like uncultured human
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by haffaze777(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2022
SlyDev:

They know what they are doing, but who will suffer it most, them

They make stupid laws backed with guns and cannibalism and you expect them to reason like human beings? They are ipob illiterate terrorists for a reason

What they enjoy in Yoruba land, they don't enjoy half of it in their ancestral land, our own is to keep guiding them to the right civilization

You right bro.they're hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by Osobi32(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2022
haffaze777:
[/b]

Doing there legitimate business?hope they can do the same business on Monday?
You are just being impossible. Though I know u are campaigning for tinubu but listen very careful...... Until u learn to put tribalism and religion aside and stand for the truth, you will still come back in the next 8yrs to type the trash you've been busy typing here and that's if insecurity or hunger won't finish u bfor then oooo.
Re: Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East by haffaze777(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2022
[s]
Osobi32:
You are just being impossible. Though I know u are campaigning for tinubu but listen very careful...... Until u learn to put tribalism and religion aside and stand for the truth, you will still come back in the next 8yrs to type the trash you've been busy typing here and that's if insecurity or hunger won't finish u bfor then oooo.
[/s]

Keep your wailing to those who need it because I have no use for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Gov Ayade Landed In Cross River State With Tinubu / Amaechi Wins APC Primaries, Borno Governor Zulum As VP / Why I Am Not In Support Of Peter Obi Ambition - Obiano Former Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.