Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

We Are Gradually Winning The Fight To Legalize Polygamy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Are Gradually Winning The Fight To Legalize Polygamy (332 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Gradually Winning The Fight To Legalize Polygamy by Euchariasblog: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
Human rights activist, Kola Edokpayi, has commended one of his friends who married a second wife on Sunday, May 8.

According to Edokpayi, the man married another woman with the approval of his first wife........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/we-are-gradually-winning-the-fight-to-legalize-polygamy-human-rights-activist-kola-edokpayi-says-as-friend-marries-second-wife-with-approval-of-his-first-wife/

Re: We Are Gradually Winning The Fight To Legalize Polygamy by Desperados(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2022
Fighting to legalize ur foolishness and u are proud of it.

Abeg somebody should help this man order sense online including delivery cos he is too stupid to do it himself.

1 Like

Re: We Are Gradually Winning The Fight To Legalize Polygamy by Mindlog: 7:57am On May 09, 2022
With the ballooning population and poverty in Nigeria, marrying more wives and having more children is what he is fighting for? angry

3 Likes

Re: We Are Gradually Winning The Fight To Legalize Polygamy by JovialJune(f): 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
Most men don't have sense.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Gradually Winning The Fight To Legalize Polygamy by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On May 09, 2022
Was anyone stopping you from polygamy before? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Eating Ur Money / Which Animal Would Win ??? / Happy Birthday To My Sister (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.