Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants (31573 Views)

APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
Name a better scam than APC...I'll wait.. undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Bobloco: 8:32am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Must everything be all about Tinubu

Anybody who feels Tinubu can be shove aside in the APC knows nothing about Nigerian Politics.
Here's the reason why everything is about Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by jayjay69: 8:34am On May 09, 2022
Party is supreme
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Didi2d(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2022
Why all these laws?

Black man with greed and corruption
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by nuelleoz(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2022
gentlegenius:
Apart from Tinubu and Osinbajo, every other persons that spends 100 million naira on APC form are not interested in becoming president. Nigerians please open your eyes... These people are simply buying ministerial slots in the next APC government. By the time the party will nominate one person as flagbearer, the rest will quickly queue behind that person and support him with assurance of getting appointment, while the party will use the billions raised from form sales to pay hungry Nigerians to vote for APC because realistically, that is the only way the party can win election again in this country. So, it's a win, win situation for all of them.

You are sensible.
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Nigerialabalaba: 8:42am On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You go see mehmeh

This is another trick to dump Tinubu out of the race and still stop him from approaching the court grin
omo ibo, mon key e o grin
face ur ibo -Fulani Daddy Atiku make Yoruba face dem Tinubu

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by aviara: 8:45am On May 09, 2022
This form 18 is to separate desperados from other aspirants. At the end party supremacy will prevail.

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Ojycelarma: 8:45am On May 09, 2022
Islie:

•Contenders barred from taking party to court

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-slams-nine-conditions-on-presidential-aspirants/

Lalasticlala

A lot of politicians played slavery to APC to be able to get access to Nigerians during elections but seems APC is not democracy after all.
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On May 09, 2022
post=112657311:
Anything that will move our darling nation forward is all we want

grin

Manna I don't see you hyping darling daddy anymore..abi has the chickens come home to grill roast.

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Ojycelarma: 8:52am On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You go see mehmeh

This is another trick to dump Tinubu out of the race and still stop him from approaching the court grin
Ok

2 Likes

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Confirm4real(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2022
After collecting N100m from them abi..

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Ojycelarma: 8:56am On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga, Tinubu Is the only aspirants making senseless noise and braggings

He has boasted to be the alpha and Omega of APC so everybody wants to see him defeated so he would learn to humble his old corrupt self
Okay

2 Likes

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by benitwater(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Who are the everybody who wants to see him defeated? Mr Man, you need to start talking for yourself alone.

You hate Tinubu does not mean other people hate Tinubu.

Politics is not a do or die affair. He is chasing his ambition just like every other politicians are doing.
don't mind him,
Dude ain't the only Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by benitwater(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2022
Uptownerd:
Ukraine: 6 Reasons why Vladimir Putin's Russia is not Afraid of US and NATO Sanctions

“Why is Russia not afraid of Western sanctions?”

When all your aggressor does is levy more sanctions on you, they help you discover more ways of circumventing it if you look hard enough. Hope we all witness the Results of his actions.

Ukraine: 6 Reasons why Vladimir Putin's Russia is not Afraid of US and NATO Sanctions
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 9:05am On May 09, 2022
Islie:

•Contenders barred from taking party to court

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-slams-nine-conditions-on-presidential-aspirants/

Lalasticlala

Like this, na to go sale my father land and properties, use the money buy APC form for 100m.

Keep another 20m to make noise. I go try make the noise loud well well, so that party Chairman and other aspirant go beg me to step down and offer me not less than 500% of my investment to step down.

Pure wisdom.

No business pays this much within a short time.

I believe this is the only reason everyone is struggling to raise 100m invests capital. Even if na to borrow money from bank take run am, you nor go carry gbese.
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Udemzy05: 9:07am On May 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Coming from the nation newspaper tinubu must be peeping already grin

So apc say the signing is optional but if you submit without signing the withdrawal letter your form is incomplete (meaning you not an aspirant)

If you sign you have already submitted your consesus letter of acceptance

Wetin you wan study for the matter again, either way you bleeped

Democratic party indeed
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Stanchem029: 9:10am On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga, Tinubu Is the only aspirants making senseless noise and braggings

He has boasted to be the alpha and Omega of APC so everybody wants to see him defeated so he would learn to humble his old corrupt self
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 9:13am On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Conditions they will gladly flout and nothing will happen. APC are known for their lawlessness
grin not this one o

When the powers that be are the ones setting this trap by themselves be sure nobody can flout it and go free

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Frankolino(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2022
'Optional' means a requirement not considered essential, but for which preference may be given.

If it's 'essential' and the candidate refuses to sign, then the form is incomplete.

If the APC insists ALL nomination forms must be signed including the 'optional' one, then the form is not 'optional' is it. It's definitely a smoke screen.

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by hotseat: 9:16am On May 09, 2022
In as much as the maintenance of peace, stability and cohesion within the APC, especially during the forthcoming primaries is a necessity, the drafters of the conditions contained in the nomination form appear to have a sinister motive.

So far, "all" the aspirants "appear" to be uncomfortable with the suicidal clauses embedded in the nomination form.

We hope this is not targeted at some of the main contenders in the race to Aso Villa.

Whatever be the case, we are keeping an eagle eye on the umpires as events unfold.
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Alusiizizi(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2022
gentlegenius:
Apart from Tinubu and Osinbajo, every other persons that spends 100 million naira on APC form are not interested in becoming president. Nigerians please open your eyes... These people are simply buying ministerial slots in the next APC government. By the time the party will nominate one person as flagbearer, the rest will quickly queue behind that person and support him with assurance of getting appointment, while the party will use the billions raised from form sales to pay hungry Nigerians to vote for APC because realistically, that is the only way the party can win election again in this country. So, it's a win, win situation for all of them, yet we the poor masses are the ones to lose.

"voluntary letter of withdrawal" sounds like something that Tinubu set up to block Oshinbajo. He's banking on the notion that he(Oshinbajo) will not want to give up his VP position.
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2022
It's not a bad idea though, the whole arrangement is to reduce the number of aspirants that will go into the primary election proper. The party knows their serious contenders. I said here before that there's no way the Apc can conduct primary for 25 aspirants. The others are just donors at best. Even the pdp have reduced theirs to just Atiku, Wike and saraki according to a report this morning, but I don't know their own mechanism that will be used to weed out the other 12 aspirants.

For me I think Apc should reduce theirs to just Amaechi, Tinubu and Osinbajo for the primary proper.
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Charly68: 9:21am On May 09, 2022
Trully we can see that Obj political disciples have taken over APC .. now using OBj style to reposition the complex Party . Learnt in the days of Baba Obj , before you collected your letter of appointment as a minister you must sign your letter of resignation as well . This is to enable the federal to remove you any time you messed up. He did same for IGP Tafa .. and he removed him without any trouble. This to me is political wisdom because our politicians are too terrible and untrustworthy.. they hide under the cover of the law to do nonsense

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Maobichek: 9:29am On May 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
All dis conditions no go wek grin Let d most popular win fair and square. shikenna

"Fair and square" means the absence of that voluntery withdrawal. With that page 18, there is absolutely no "fair and square" in the forthcoming primaries.

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Bravetunde: 9:30am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Who are the everybody who wants to see him defeated? Mr Man, you need to start talking for yourself alone.

You hate Tinubu does not mean other people hate Tinubu.

Politics is not a do or die affair. He is chasing his ambition just like every other politicians are doing.
All ijaws hattes thievenybu.later you will claim you are ijaw.
We might not hate all afonjas but you see theivenubu.
Let him. Continue Bragging he kicked gej out.
We will show the cowords and slavves poopocrat that sad waste are slavves to ss.
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Maobichek: 9:38am On May 09, 2022
Latakia:
Hope Amachie dey hear. Amachie and parallel/fractional congress na 5&6 grin

He came up with this notion during 2014/15 election and some people celebrated him, do we still have ppl who would support him if he decide to go that route again?
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Parachoko: 9:45am On May 09, 2022
Bobloco:

Here's the reason why everything is about Tinubu
I don't understand the message you are trying to pass across
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Parachoko: 9:46am On May 09, 2022
Bravetunde:

All ijaws hattes thievenybu.later you will claim you are ijaw.
We might not hate all afonjas but you see theivenubu.
Let him. Continue Bragging he kicked gej out.
We will show the cowords and slavves poopocrat that sad waste are slavves to ss.
I will be so glad if you can stop quoting me with your bullshit talk.

Thanks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Bravetunde: 9:50am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I will be so glad if you can stop quoting me with your bullshit talk.
T
Thanks!!
Then don't ever mention that you are ijaw again and insult our brothers in akwa ibom,igbos, infact ss/se.
Ijaws hates cowords, backstabbetrs and kriminals.
Ijaws hates afonjas no wonder they sent more than ten to enjoy owanmbe in helll. grin grin cheesy
Finally remember sad waste are our slavves.thry are slavves to ss/se region.
Game keep my tribe out of your agbo and Jedi Jedi mouthh.
Do u understand my poopocrat afonjexy angry grin angry angry grin
Re: APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants by Alawode01(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2022
Tinubu have a political structure,you can't tell me that who compounded the theory wouldn't know the solution.Asiwaju is the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List / #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) / Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.