Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha (43613 Views)

APC Vehicle Burnt Happening Now / Stay-At-Home: Vehicle Conveying Tomatoes, Set Ablaze In Enugu / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Scamburster(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2022
Don27tiky:
so because people did not comment on that you think what is happening in igbo land is okay.
No problem, keep supporting evil because they haven’t touched you, your family members or relatives yet. Pray hard they don’t cos if they do I will want you to continue supporting them.
stale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by hollywater: 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
May it strike also whosoever that will ban me. Call God if you can. Mad people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by NLPoliceWoman: 2:46pm On May 09, 2022
hollywater:
May it strike also whosoever that will ban me. Mad people everywhere.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by riczy(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2022
Breaking News.

#ESN IS NOT #UNKNOWN #GUNMEN!*

Once more my name is OSITA NWOKOSISI. I am now the COMMANDER 2 OF ESN.
I come to you all, my brethren, in peace!
This is a *clarion call to all Ndigbo.*
In the name of God and whatever you worship, I appeal to you to listen to me very attentively and shine your eyes very well, before it is too late.

*ESN is not "Unknown Gunmen"*
♦️We ESN have no hands in the shootings of Policemen and Army Officers.
♦️We have no hands in the Awkuzu killings.
♦️We did not kill anyone in Ozubulu.
♦️We can never point a gun at a fellow Igbo.
♦️We cannot slit the the throat of women and children of any ethnic group, no matter the provocation.
♦️We are not barbaric animals!
♦️Above all, *we are not criminals.*

*We, ESN, hereby totally disassociate ourselves from the ongoing carnage and killings in Igbo land.*

� *WHO ARE THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN?*
• They are Federal Government sponsored deadly *Fulani* killers and the *Al Shabaab* from Mogadishu, empowered to cause mayhem in the South East.
• *Their intent is to overun the Igbo nation.*
The South East, especially Anambra State, has been surrounded by these people.
• They are the ones doing these shootings.

The Governors are aware of this but it may be too late for them to act now! *A horrible genocide, never heard of in history is about to befall Ndi Igbo.*

They have planted Fulanis at the helm of the Security outfits all over the South East with the mandate to fulfil their violent Jihadist agenda. Please investigate if you doubt. Don't dismiss this with a wave of the hand.

There are *3 steps* to the actions of Fulani Jihadists:
*1.* They disarm their victims.
*2.* They destroy their security network and instill fear in their victims. ( _That's why they attack and kill Policemen who would ordinarily provide security in the region_ )
*3.* They attack when the security is porous.

*THE SITUATION NOW*
•• *They have achieved Number 1*: when they mopped up guns in the East, leaving herders with AK47!
•• *They have achieved number 2* by maliciously shooting the Police and Army, thereby destabilizing ESN by giving us a bad name and hampering the Police security network in the South East.
•• They have carted away and killed countless innocent Igbo youths right under our noses.
•• They have totally destroyed the security network in the South East.

The next thing is for the Inspector-General of Police to wilfully withdraw the Police and Army from the South East to pave way for Fulani occupation. *They will attack any time from now* . I am warning you all! Ignore this warning at our own individual and collective peril.

❌ *Why have they not caught these unknown gunmen? They're not spirits*
❌ *Why do the gunmen shoot only well trained and active IGBO soldiers and policemen?*
❌ *Why have they never been confronted and apprehended?*
❌ *Why do they catch and slaughter vibrant Igbo youths in the name of shooting ESN members who they have never seen?*

❌❌ *STOP THE FULANI OCCUPATION OF IGBO LAND* ❌❌
IT IS REAL!
¶ I call on all Governors and Stakeholders to rise and defend Igbo land or watch as your people are slaughtered and their corpses used as pyramids by these evil souls.
¶ Do not think you are safe from the oncoming carnage. You're not, before it is too late. If you think you are because you're in the diaspora, your beloved kinsfolk are not.
¶ I call on all Igbos in the diaspora to arise and help to save their people here at home, or soon you will not have a home to come back to. Sensitize foreign governments in countries where you're domiciled; sensitize United Nations; organise peaceful protests in the civilised lands where you're domiciled.
¶ I call on the International Communities to help prevent these evil people from wiping out Ndi Igbo from their ancestral homeland.
¶ I call on every Igbo man, woman, boy, girl to rise up and *protect yourselves* .
¶ *Do not die like cowards* ! We can only survive by fighting these evil men
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by riczy(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2022
riczy:
Breaking News.

#ESN IS NOT #UNKNOWN #GUNMEN!*

Once more my name is OSITA NWOKOSISI. I am now the COMMANDER 2 OF ESN.
I come to you all, my brethren, in peace!
This is a *clarion call to all Ndigbo.*
In the name of God and whatever you worship, I appeal to you to listen to me very attentively and shine your eyes very well, before it is too late.

*ESN is not "Unknown Gunmen"*
♦️We ESN have no hands in the shootings of Policemen and Army Officers.
♦️We have no hands in the Awkuzu killings.
♦️We did not kill anyone in Ozubulu.
♦️We can never point a gun at a fellow Igbo.
♦️We cannot slit the the throat of women and children of any ethnic group, no matter the provocation.
♦️We are not barbaric animals!
♦️Above all, *we are not criminals.*

*We, ESN, hereby totally disassociate ourselves from the ongoing carnage and killings in Igbo land.*

� *WHO ARE THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN?*
• They are Federal Government sponsored deadly *Fulani* killers and the *Al Shabaab* from Mogadishu, empowered to cause mayhem in the South East.
• *Their intent is to overun the Igbo nation.*
The South East, especially Anambra State, has been surrounded by these people.
• They are the ones doing these shootings.

The Governors are aware of this but it may be too late for them to act now! *A horrible genocide, never heard of in history is about to befall Ndi Igbo.*

They have planted Fulanis at the helm of the Security outfits all over the South East with the mandate to fulfil their violent Jihadist agenda. Please investigate if you doubt. Don't dismiss this with a wave of the hand.

There are *3 steps* to the actions of Fulani Jihadists:
*1.* They disarm their victims.
*2.* They destroy their security network and instill fear in their victims. ( _That's why they attack and kill Policemen who would ordinarily provide security in the region_ )
*3.* They attack when the security is porous.

*THE SITUATION NOW*
•• *They have achieved Number 1*: when they mopped up guns in the East, leaving herders with AK47!
•• *They have achieved number 2* by maliciously shooting the Police and Army, thereby destabilizing ESN by giving us a bad name and hampering the Police security network in the South East.
•• They have carted away and killed countless innocent Igbo youths right under our noses.
•• They have totally destroyed the security network in the South East.

The next thing is for the Inspector-General of Police to wilfully withdraw the Police and Army from the South East to pave way for Fulani occupation. *They will attack any time from now* . I am warning you all! Ignore this warning at our own individual and collective peril.

❌ *Why have they not caught these unknown gunmen? They're not spirits*
❌ *Why do the gunmen shoot only well trained and active IGBO soldiers and policemen?*
❌ *Why have they never been confronted and apprehended?*
❌ *Why do they catch and slaughter vibrant Igbo youths in the name of shooting ESN members who they have never seen?*

❌❌ *STOP THE FULANI OCCUPATION OF IGBO LAND* ❌❌
IT IS REAL!
¶ I call on all Governors and Stakeholders to rise and defend Igbo land or watch as your people are slaughtered and their corpses used as pyramids by these evil souls.
¶ Do not think you are safe from the oncoming carnage. You're not, before it is too late. If you think you are because you're in the diaspora, your beloved kinsfolk are not.
¶ I call on all Igbos in the diaspora to arise and help to save their people here at home, or soon you will not have a home to come back to. Sensitize foreign governments in countries where you're domiciled; sensitize United Nations; organise peaceful protests in the civilised lands where you're domiciled.
¶ I call on the International Communities to help prevent these evil people from wiping out Ndi Igbo from their ancestral homeland.
¶ I call on every Igbo man, woman, boy, girl to rise up and *protect yourselves* .
¶ *Do not die like cowards* ! We can only survive by fighting these evil men
I saw this somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by richie240: 3:04pm On May 09, 2022
haslaw:
They have blamed everyone but themselves in the gruesome and evil way they killed their own sister and her husband to be on their way to the traditional marriage.

First they blamed DSS
Next they blamed the Army
Then they blamed Buhari
Then they blamed Fulani
Then they Boko Haram
Then they blamed Yoruba
Then they blamed the ex husband of the their sister
Then they blamed the ex wife of their sister's husband.
Then another one said the true killers spoke Fuldilde and must be Kanuri
Another people they are now blaming are Camoroun
And the list is endless.

The only people who they will never blame are themselves who are the real monsters.
IPOB were the real monsters behind the gruesome murder of that military couple and their friends.

Lolz..... ya list of 'blamees' never complete o, now they are blaming uyigboupdate2 for d killings and destructions grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Ezehillary(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2022
You said this morning but that place something is burning is night

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by djon78(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
chubinwa:
MNK meant well for you and your generation unborn. But you are so myopic to see it. Kanu's mission is clear. Every sane individual can see it. But it's so unfortunate that some persons have taken advantage of the struggle to cause mayhem in the region. Even though they are doing for the love they have for kanu, it is done in a mundane manner

This one na long talk.
The number of lives lost, properties destroyed and fear in the East now is horrible

All thanks to Nnamdi Kanu

He has done horrible harm to the Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by djon78(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2022
Brian47:
We deserve every insult that that Narialanders insult us, because we no get sense.
Last elections south east had the most low turn out of voters in the entire country with just over a million votes. the entire south east ooo.
infact i don tore honestly

They think they are doing Nigeria but they don't know they're doing themselves

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
post=112663537:

Na only for social media I read all this propaganda

Man these news are not propaganda. We just came back fr burying my cousin last week. Believe me when I say that we have to pay UGM for the burial to go ahead. They made contact , I can't tell you how they reached out. Nnewi South to be precise

When we arrived Visitation mortuary at Osumenyi to deposit his corpse coming from lagos, 5 new bodies killed by UGM was brought there. Specifically the news that made front page here about bar shooting.

Everyone is scared back home. Thats how bad it is. Na you gan gan dey reel out propaganda. Those boys no go die well

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by an0daGuy: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
Don27tiky:
so because people did not comment on that you think what is happening in igbo land is okay.
No problem, keep supporting evil because they haven’t touched you, your family members or relatives yet. Pray hard they don’t cos if they do I will want you to continue supporting them.

So what do you want igbos to do? Chase away esn? Or ugm?

You’re very well aware that ipob have said they are not affiliated with the unknown gunmen haven’t you? What else do you want from them?

You want them to order esn out of our forests and farmlands where they are stationed to go into the city to combat the unknown gunmen? Thereby leaving our backyards open for the herdsmen and bandits to swoop in and conquer the territory abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Olayiwola1425: 4:31pm On May 09, 2022
Scamburster:

How can a hungry and poor man like you will have money to travel another place far away from his mama's house.

It's seems you are one of these bunch of fools swindling different people over there. But I don't blame you . Someone like you have never taking a steps out from your region.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Oju4190: 4:34pm On May 09, 2022
The thing when dey tire me for dem b say they are not man enough to take responsibility for deir action.....

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by EmekaA125(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2022
Fake Media
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by edosignature(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

The IPOBians want to make Buhari cry & look stupid but instead they my our brothers in the East cried, full of regret & look sorrowful for God know when.

Death to all IPOBians.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Don27tiky(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

So what do you want igbos to do? Chase away esn? Or ugm?

You’re very well aware that ipob have said they are not affiliated with the unknown gunmen haven’t you? What else do you want from them?

You want them to order esn out of our forests and farmlands where they are stationed to go into the city to combat the unknown gunmen? Thereby leaving our backyards open for the herdsmen and bandits to swoop in and conquer the territory abi?
i know people that are scared of going to their home town now because of this senseless killings. One lost his kid brother and friends. Be carful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by an0daGuy: 8:32pm On May 09, 2022
Don27tiky:
i know people that are scared of going to their home town now because of this senseless killings. One lost his kid brother and friends. Be carful what you wish for.

Let me ask you a direct question and I want you to give me a simple answer.

Between these two demons in the east I want you to choose the one you wish to always remain to plague its people.

Option 1. Fulani herdsmen/bandits

Option 2. Unknown gunmen

Make a choice so I know how best to reply you.

And please don’t bring up the topic of disbanding ipob/esn because they have done no wrong towards the people of the south east
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Don27tiky(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Let me ask you a direct question and I want you to give me a simple answer.

Between these two demons in the east I want you to choose the one you wish to always remain to plague its people.

Option 1. Fulani herdsmen/bandits

Option 2. Unknown gunmen

Make a choice so I know how best to reply you.

And please don’t bring up the topic of disbanding ipob/esn because they have done no wrong towards the people of the south east
wow.. are you for real? How can you be asking me to make a choice of two evil. I am disappointed in you. Evil is evil

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by an0daGuy: 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
Don27tiky:
wow.. are you for real? How can you be asking me to make a choice of two evil. I am disappointed in you. Evil is evil

Stop sticking your head in the sand and face reality my man. There is insecurity in the land already and it was already there even before the formation of esn.

Have you so easily forgotten how mercilessly the herdsmen were massacring indigenes on their farmlands and in their forests in the south eastern states before mnk made the bold move of forming the security/vigilante wing of the ipob movement? If he didn’t do that then by now benue states condition would have been child’s play compared to what easterners would have been experiencing by now.

Fulani herdsmen/bandits are like a terror to the whole nation today. The unknown gunmen was a terror unleashed upon the east after the federal government kidnapped mnk. I wish both of them never to be in the east anymore but as we all know wishes can never be horses.

The only way the herdsmen/bandits can be driven away is by allowing the esn/ebubeagu vigilante units do their job. The only way the unknown gunmen can be driven away is by the government releasing mnk. Without these two things happening my brother we will be living with these problems wether we like it or not.

So as you can see, the solution to our problems are above. Which of the choices do you prefer we choose as a people seeking peace?

Make a choice and stop hiding. Action speaks louder than thoughts.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:04pm On May 09, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

I am a jobless stipend collector

You already know it, so swerve!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by VirileNelly2420: 9:40pm On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Every morning that I wake up I curse Nnamdi Kanu and his generations....

That's my first duty once I wake up everyday...I don't ever make the mistake of forgetting
Lol...
To my greatest surprise, wen I visited my aunt living in d East, precisely Aba, during d ending part of the Rosary/Litany of the blessed virgin Mary, she included Nnamdi Kanu. grin

God help our country Nigeria... God help us.
God help help Biafran...God help us.
God help Mazi Nnamdi Kanu... shocked shocked

But den, it was cool anyway. I just was amazed.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Don27tiky(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Stop sticking your head in the sand and face reality my man. There is insecurity in the land already and it was already there even before the formation of esn.

Have you so easily forgotten how mercilessly the herdsmen were massacring indigenes on their farmlands and in their forests in the south eastern states before mnk made the bold move of forming the security/vigilante wing of the ipob movement? If he didn’t do that then by now benue states condition would have been child’s play compared to what easterners would have been experiencing by now.

Fulani herdsmen/bandits are like a terror to the whole nation today. The unknown gunmen was a terror unleashed upon the east after the federal government kidnapped mnk. I wish both of them never to be in the east anymore but as we all know wishes can never be horses.

The only way the herdsmen/bandits can be driven away is by allowing the esn/ebubeagu vigilante units do their job. The only way the unknown gunmen can be driven away is by the government releasing mnk. Without these two things happening my brother we will be living with these problems wether we like it or not.

So as you can see, the solution to our problems are above. Which of the choices do you prefer we choose as a people seeking peace?

Make a choice and stop hiding. Action speaks louder than thoughts.
so you are okay with esn killing igbos as against the actual reason it was formed? We all will be happy to see all those you mentioned protecting the east from herders and bandits but turning against us is what we will not take. But it seems people like you are okay with that. Don’t wait till one of your own is affected before believing the danger before you. Be carful what you wishing for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.