Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) (33937 Views)

Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 9:01am On May 09, 2022

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 9:03am On May 09, 2022
Good morning Fam...
I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you for being a part of my story and for all your support.
Please like my video on YouTube and help me grow, if I don't have much likes, my video won't be pushed.
Love and Joy always

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 9:31am On May 09, 2022
kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 9:54am On May 09, 2022
My Lady what's up grin cheesy grin
Candidlady:
kiss
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 10:12am On May 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
My Lady what's up grin cheesy grin

How can perfect/master this weapon of Men's_MASS_ destruction! !! cry

Igot no kitchen skills cry

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 11:12am On May 09, 2022
It's not hard at all.
Okay start with this spaghetti. Buy all this this and follow the procedure.
Let's start from there
Candidlady:

How can perfect/master this weapon of Men's_MASS_ destruction! !! cry

Igot no kitchen skills cry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:36am On May 09, 2022
First time I will be making a comment on this lady's thread... grin
Your meal looks fine..time to view..I will drop a feedback after that..

Yeah why did you not break the macaroni tho.. grin
Putting it directly looks kinda weird to me..and I thought you was supposed to wash it... grin

Secondly pls give us a reason why we shouldn't break our macaroni..and lastly can you pls fix your audio or something..it kinda glitches.. thanks queen..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 11:56am On May 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's not hard at all.
Okay start with this spaghetti. Buy all this this and follow the procedure.
Let's start from there

Thanks.. iwill definitely try this.. ijust wish ihad the patience

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 11:58am On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Putting it directly looks kinda weird to me..and I thought you was supposed to wash it... grin

Secondly pls give us a reason why we shouldn't break our macaroni..and lastly can you pls fix your audio or something..it kinda glitches.. thanks queen..

Nandez

Going through her vids Iam trying to equip my kitchen mental arsenal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Nandez

What do you mean by kitchen mental arsenal tho?
grin
Candidlady how are you?
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Candidlady: 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you mean by kitchen mental arsenal tho?
grin
Candi.dlady how are you?

Kitchen is the only place in the house icant really stay for too long and rumor has it that the road to a man's heart is through his stomach. ..
cheesy if Icould equip that part of my life.. who knows cheesy

Iam fine Nandez

Does it make any difference if you break or don't break the spaghetti

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:07pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Kitchen is the only place in the house icant really stay for too long and rumor has it that the road to a man's heart is through his stomach. ..
cheesy if Icould equip that part of my life.. who knows cheesy

Iam fine Nandez

Does it make any difference if you break or don't break the spaghetti
Good..you should learn how to... grin grin
Breaking or not might make no difference..just wanna know why that lady said we shouldn't..
Quote me on our thread..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by ama19: 1:26pm On May 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Good morning Fam...
I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you for being a part of my story and for all your support.
Please like my video on YouTube and help me grow, if I don't have much likes, my video won't be pushed.
Love and Joy always

Wow, your spaghetti meal looks really delicious. You have my like already! smiley
All the best in your journey!!

I also prepared a spaghetti dish recently. Here is the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zU86JkuWUU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by tutudesz: 1:45pm On May 09, 2022
Night food loading grin
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 3:39pm On May 09, 2022
Don't worry, spaghetti is very fast, before 20minutes you are put of there.
Candidlady:

Thanks.. iwill definitely try this.. ijust wish ihad the patience
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 3:42pm On May 09, 2022
You are not supposed to break your spaghetti. Don't let Italians catch you breaking spaghetti they will behead you (lol)
If you watch movies you will notice that their spaghetti is always very long, that way you can sup it.
Sorry about my audio. Thank you for watching my video, and please like it on YouTube.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45pm On May 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
You are not supposed to break your spaghetti. Don't let Italians catch you breaking spaghetti they will behead you (lol)
If you watch movies you will notice that their spaghetti is always very long, that way you can sup it.
Sorry about my audio. Thank you for watching my video, and please like it on YouTube.
Thanks for the reply..you cook so well tho..
Would do so..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Rave90: 4:52pm On May 09, 2022
Looks really yummy.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Rave90: 4:53pm On May 09, 2022
I prefer to break my spaghetti though. tongue
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 5:46pm On May 09, 2022
Which one Is kitchen mental arsenal again na..
Candidlady:

Nandez

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
Thank you
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the reply..you cook so well tho..
Would do so..
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
Thank you
Rave90:
Looks really yummy.

1 Like

Please don't...
Rave90:
I prefer to break my spaghetti though. tongue
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Rave90: 6:50pm On May 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Please don't...

Does breaking it impact how much it rises? grin
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 7:34pm On May 09, 2022
Hmmm I think it does oh
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 7:35pm On May 09, 2022
Hmmm I think it does oh
Rave90:

Does breaking it impact how much it rises? grin
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 8:49pm On May 09, 2022
Please, don't forget to like my video on YouTube. T for thanks
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Hmmm I think it does oh
Yeah I am back and here was what I got.. well it's a good excuse.. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 9:29pm On May 09, 2022
Thank you for the research...
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I am back and here was what I got.. well it's a good excuse.. grin
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Chopchopfine: 7:58am On May 10, 2022
Good morning Fam. It's another day for you to like my video on YouTube. Love and Joy always.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Rave90: 1:42pm On May 10, 2022
Lalasticlala lunch is served oo. cool
Re: How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:23pm On May 10, 2022
Food for students. When we'll prepared and garnished, very tasty.

Sadly it's now expensive like everything else.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Man Complains After Buying Rotten Yam In Lagos (Photo) / How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.