Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68858 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by seguno2: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
she should rephrase it to...AS WE GOT TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER, AND PREPARED OURSELVES FOR MARRIAGE.

Nothing to rephrase.
We pretend too much for our own good hence we have rogues and looters as leaders while complaining about leadership as our only problem.
Hypocrisy and self deception are the worst things to do to oneself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
Don't count your chickens until they hatch, guy can change his mind when he comes across fresh puna..
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo bitter souls full this life o, imagine the comments from certain people on a faceless forum "Got me thinking how much more if it's face to face then" as if na she say make una no go marry una own.

Op forget anybody misyarning, carry on and trust in the process and he go sure for you and your hubby IJN Amen.

Life no too hard like that na human beings make am dey like this.

Congratulations cool

Many people are frustrated in life

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Emeka71(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Good news.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Barrywilly(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2022
Plenty of sex or plenty of straffing grin grin grin for good 6 years. I can imagine the wideness of the borehole grin
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by sholly28(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
Fuckaniza:

See this weyrey oh grin .. lady of virtue wey fornicate for 6 years... Bomb dey yur edd ma.
werey, na your dick be that on your do. Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
You are a good woman
Congratulations ��
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by tollyboy5(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48

I know you're excited pls don't expose your future family privacy. Try to act like who is experienced

3 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nickymichy(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
Congratulations in advance dear...may God bless your union
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by kals4luv990(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
whether na Jazz or God yu hold,den sure for yu
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2022
seguno2:
Nothing to rephrase.
We pretend too much for our own good hence we have rogues and looters as leaders while complaining about leadership as our only problem.
Hypocrisy and self deception are the worst things to do to oneself.

dont you think that the hypocrite rogues/looters would be the people who supposedly believe something is illegal BUT STILL DOES IT to attain their own selfish agenda...

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by DonGtoG1(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2022
Reject any negative comment by anyone against the plans both of you have.

And i am very sure that the Almighty God will see both of you through.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 3:03pm On May 09, 2022
DonGtoG1:
Reject any negative comment by anyone against the plans both of you have.

And i am very sure that the Almighty God will see both of you through.

On this thread sir, I’m wizkid, the haters and jealousies are Shatta walley.

Thanks and amen

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by zedegit: 3:03pm On May 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
It will end in good news for you!!

I checked your profile and realized that you're not one of those felines that go about disrespecting men on this forum..

Please keep us posted as at when due, some of us may support you financially..

Dear nairalanders, we should also encourage and support good news, people's way forward, thanks...

Are you into any online business?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Barristerlaw001: 3:04pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

You’ll see wedding posts soon my dear.

I’m getting married
...I have a feeling....that you're lieing
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by vagus: 3:04pm On May 09, 2022
Need Help? Get Help?
wrkman is an app that connects you to verified service providers within your location in minutes. Connect with carpenters, plumbers, hair stylists, beauticians etc. it is more like “Uber” but for artisans, it's totally free and safe

https://p.apvertise.com/share/MjI5MDc4NDk1MjE2
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by deebrownneymar: 3:04pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.

No such thing as illegal cohabiting. Congrats tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by extroveee(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Thank you very much amd Ofcourse i will update nairalanders about plans

God bless you

My hearty congratulations to you Ma may the almighty perfect his will as you take the next step. What is yours will never elude you.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Temigal1(f): 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
6 years Like u were fornicating intensely with a man for 6 years and u re surprised dat he engaged u? Wat else should he have done b4? Drop u for other guys? But plz, dis should not be encouraged at all. Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Wizywiz(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Thanks, I’ll do my best definitely
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Funny enough she might actually be a very sweet person. ... ionly feel pity for her for a reason Icant explain. ..

Idont trust her so called soon to be husband°°°hang me on the cross for what ijust wrote •••

You held the lady hostage for 6years with back to back sex°°°the part that get me really pissed angry °°°

You now decided to propose! !!!! Later y'all say marriage is boring!!!! Why won't it be boring when una don already spend 6years outta wedlock smashing. ...

Why is her news paining u this girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by damiloladuke: 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
good
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Gee64: 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
It's what nature has joined together.
Enjoy your union with him.
I will send you small thing for your wedding..even if na 1k.
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by JBoss25(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
sex with other men abi grin
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by dnawah(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
talk true, which style u carry hook am? grin
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2022
Lvgirl:

After finishing Ur kpekus

And he accepted it that way and marry her

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by gevans(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
Congrats.

God bless your union
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Subzeroad: 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
Fuckaniza:

See this weyrey oh grin .. lady of virtue wey fornicate for 6 years... Bomb dey yur edd ma.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You be bastard o

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 3:11pm On May 09, 2022
Gee64:
It's what nature has joined together.
Enjoy your union with him.
I will send you small thing for your wedding..even if na 1k.

Oh thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Streetmovement(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Many people are frustrated in life

Wotoporiously8) speaking

No be lie.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by crackhouse(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2022
Your pussy is definitely on fire... 6yrs of Tatata is no joke. If to say that guy no marry u you for comot clothe swear for am for express..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.